No announcement yet.

Coke or Mountain Dew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hee hee hee. We had a lot of Root Beer in CA. Cuz they never had Coke.. *grumbles* Ah yes, we Americans are so silly....
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Ummm... the other night, I had a Root Beer Float after work. Ahhh.... I was in heaven for the 20 minutes it took me to savor it. After that, I was just freezing.

*sigh* I think that I am already getting used to the 106 degree weather. Maybe it is higher... haven't checked in a while.
      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Anybody like the TV show Malcolm in the Middle? I love that show, its genius!! Justin Berfield is cute...hehe.

Comment

That show is the best!!!! I love it!!! I have to say though I have missed the begining of the new series being shown on BBC2 (one of the 5 uk channels!!!). I laugh for hours!!!!
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Same with me. I think there was a time change, but i'm not sure. Dewey is so funny! And the mom, Lois, shes such a great actress. Malcolm In The Middle is just an all around good show. Theres a good cast, good plot, everything is good!

Comment

Neither, I hate soda. I like fruit smoothies and TAZO tea! TAZO TEA ROCKS!

but if mountain dew and coke was all I had to drink, I would pick Coke, thank you very much!
              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Naked Juice is better. Tazo is really really good, too. My naked juice has selenium in it. What is that good for, I ask you? It's got to be, because it's listed on the bottle with everything else. Curious.
                http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Naked Juice?

AAarrooO?

Ok, whatever. So, due to a lack of rootbeer in NZ, all floats are called spiders? Here, people are calling them "Coke Floats" which sounds stupid to me, so I'm gonna change that.

*poof*

Well, that's settled.

Comment

Boba/pearl/zhengzu tea for me. I need my tapioca. My local boba joint does this great coconut milk tea with lychee jellies. I also like the lychee, passionfruit and rose teas, and the green mango slush, and the chrysanthemum tea, and ...
                    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Naked Juice rules. They're like a cross between juice and smoothies. They put a full pound of fruit in every bottle. Which is very nifty. Hooray!

I'm on an ice blended chai kick right now. Hooray for the blender.
                      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

I like Naked, too. But theres this juice bar here and it so good! They can put this wheat juice in your drink that makes more red blood cells or something, its really good for you. So next time yo go to a juice bar, request that wheat juice be put into your drink. Sounds gross but you can't even taste it.

Comment

*high fives Sam and whoever else chose Mt. Dew* (*grumbles* I only noticed 3 VOTES for Dew... *glances around*)

MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

and I'm happy to admit it. Actually, in the Harry Potter rpg I'm part of, Dew plays a big role at Hogwarts... haha, we have our obsessions. I was in Slytherin, and we started the tradition and have our own mini-fridge that is never empty of Dew (well, twice it disappeared and we had to solve the mystery) ... and then the other houses copied us and took Vanilla Coke, Pepsi Blue, and something else...

But MOUNTAIN DEW!! *loves it* has anyone tried Orange Dew by the way?? it's out this summer... and last summer too. very tasty!!
                          ------------------------------
                          Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                          -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

Mountain Dew > Coke. Indubitably. There's no contest. Coke has degenerated over the years into less of a beverage and more of a tile-cleaner. Mountain Dew, however, is the drink of champions! It's refreshing, thirst-quenching, and emerald-colored-liscious! Except Mountain Dew: Code Red. That stuff's vile. I've never heard of Orange Dew, though. As to the mention of the upside-down 7up, i.e. dnL, I had heard that it was only going to be a limited edition thing sold on eBay and then never heard of again. Is it being sold retail now?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby:
                              I was in Slytherin, and we started the tradition and have our own mini-fridge that is never empty of Dew
                              Somehow, I have trouble imagining Slytherin with a supply of Muggle drinks - or a Muggle machine that needs electricity. Other houses might go for that, but Slytherin?

GodMageMajere: I've never heard of dnL, not even in this thread before.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Apparently the 7up company announced that it was releasing a rare limited edition beverage over eBay, known as dnL. dnL is the entire opposite of 7up, as one might gather from the name. The bottle was reversed, the name, I believe the color... That's pretty much all I know of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X