Coke or Mountain Dew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke or Mountain Dew?

Which is better, Coke (especially Diet...) or Mountain Dew? Sam says Mt. Dew, but Coke is better!!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Mountain Dew is good. *nods* Coke's OK, but Mt. Dew ROCKS!!!!! I LOVE Mountain Dew!!
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

I prefer Coke. Unless I need a massive caffeine boost. Then, Mountain Dew.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Well... err... I get the feeling that if I voted Mt. Dew, M would kill me and if I voted for Coke, Sam will kill me. So I picked . Hey! I can be happy if I want to.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Who else voted for Mt. Dew.... WHO!?
          Hey Gryphon, who says I still won't kill you for not voting Coke?
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

No, Gryphon cannot be happy, you have to CHOOSE!!!
            YAY!! I will forever love whoever voted for Mt. Dew!! JK, but you ROCK!!!!!
            Now, M, just because someone voted for that doesn't mean you should kill them. Just like I won't hate Kli for voting for the *evil* one...
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

COKE RULES! (sorry all you Mt. Dew lovers) I like Mt. Dew, but COKE! YUM YUM!
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Ha Ha Sam, I'm winning.
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Yea. Ha Ha Sam, M's winning. I'm an evil monkey when it comes to food /other things you eat/drink! I still say COKE RULES!!!!! I want some coke, NOOOOO! MY BROTHER DRANK THE REST OF IT YESTERDAY, well actually last week, but hey, same difference.
                  Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

I haven't even drinked Mountain Dew. But people who drink it tell me its just bad 7UP.

I like Coke.
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Muhahah! More coke people!!!
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

The difference between Mountain Dew and the new 7up Upside Down stuff isn't a whole lot. Mountain Dew is a whole lot sweeter than the old 7up. I, of course, am a rootbeer drinker. Barq's, because I choose to be exclusive. I'll drink Diet Coke on occasion. And Right now I had a case of diet cherry 7up. Much less sweet, but with a little color. Pink soda always intrigues me.
                        http://superdrea.net/

Comment

I wish you would have put a choice for other on the poll, 'cause I can't stand either. Coke has a nasty aftertaste and Mountain Dew is just to Dewey or to Mountainy... can't tell which.

I am a Pepsi drinker myself, if I want to drink caffine.. otherwise, gimme Sprite or Rootbeer, preferably A&W draft.. ooohhh... so good.
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Ugh.

Diet Coke=Aspartame (the sweetener)=CANCER
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Coke, for a number of reasons: Mountian Dew is too sweet, you can't get it here most places anyway, it's green (nothing should be green) and, most importantly:

If you take a glass of coke, and out a scoop of vanilla icecream in it, you get a spider. *drools* And spiders are WONDERFUL.
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                              X