No announcement yet.

Coke or Mountain Dew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted because I'm not keen on Coke, and you can't get Mountain Dew here, so how can I vote for either?

I like Sprite too, but Z says it's not available in England . I tend to get 7-Up. And I avoid aspartame because it used to make my teeth feel achy, and now it makes me feel ill. Unfortunately, most fizzy drinks and fruit squashes available here now contain aspartame.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

heh heh.... I'm a Diet Coke lover....
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

I love Diet-Coke, but aspartame, *shudder* just the very word sounds evil. I like plain coke too. SPIDERS! YUM! I want one! Oh. Too bad I don't have any icecream.
        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Hey, PM! You rule! Now who was the other cool person who voted ?

Meh.... I feel sick. Too much popcorn. Too much sitting in a movie theater. No, I'm not gonna vomit. That'll be the third topic for me. But it won't.

Ugg.

Sorry, M. I dind't like The Day After Tomorrow all that much. I liked the ending, though! Not with all the planet frozen over, though.

Gggggggggppppppllnnnn.... Eul.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Tui: grass should be green. Nothing for human consumption, however, should be automobile coolant fluid green. There, we agree!

BiW, just use the commercial name: Nutrasweet.

PM--I just don't like the taste of aspartame. I remember buying some "Fit & Light" Yoplait yogurt, and then wondering why I was never finishing a cup. Then I read the ingredients list: aspartame. I'd be willing to bet that when we start seeing "Low Carb" versions of sweets, that'll be one of the ways they do it, just as using soy oil is the basis of every "cholesterol free" label.
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Kli, even Nutrasweet seems evil. Nutra reminds me of the word nuclear, and sweet, reminds me of sugar. So, together that equals Nuclear Sugar, and that sounds just plain evil.

Green food is gross. I mean, why whould you want to eat or drink something that looks like it came from the bottom of a pond? It's just wrong.

Comment

aspartame makes my tummy feel bad. Of course, sometimes the caffeine withdrawl is worse than the tummy ache.

Mountain Dew just tastes weird. Way weird.
                http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Kathy: I'm not wild about the taste either, but I might put up with that if it didn't make me feel ill. However, since it does, the taste is a warning "Don't drink it!".

I was looking at a packet of microwavable noodles the other week, "Sweet and Sour" flavour. One of the ingredients in that was aspartame. Urk. (Didn't buy it. You guessed.)

BiW: Well, I suppose "Nutra" was meant to remind you of nutrition, not "nuclear". Though I wouldn't have thought it had any nutritional value.

If you don't like green food (peas? beans? green peppers?) how about that blue pasta stuff they serve at the Crossings on Rirhath B ?
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Ha Ha. I forgot about peas and beans and all of those naturally green stuff. Blue pasta sounds good. Colors are cool, except for unnatural green. Other than that, I like cheese, which comes in a couple of colors.

Comment

BelieverInWizardry- "Green food is gross. I mean, why whould you want to eat or drink something that looks like it came from the bottom of a pond? It's just wrong."

I love green food! Brocolli, green beans, mountain dew, I love it! I don't think it looks like it comes from the bottom of a pond, but thats just me. I think things that are brown look like they come from the bottom of a pond. But I do like coke...over all the pops I chose Pepsi though.

Comment

If you read the last post I made, Surfy, you would have seen that I said that I forgot about peas, and brocolli. Those kind of green foods are good! I mean stuff that's supposed to be one color, but that's changed to make it seem more appealing. Even though it's not. People are makeing the weirdest stuff nowadays. I mean, I have purple ketchup in my fridge! PURPLE KETCHUP! IT'S DISCUSTING!

Comment

AS a gamer, I must cast my vote for the old gamer standby, Mountain Dew, although I prefer the new temporary orange flavor to the old nuclear-coolant-fluid green. However, given the choice between MD and Coke, I usually go for Coke. How's that for schizo?
                          "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

I still like coke better. There's just something about Mt. Dew that's just wrong. Yuck. LA LA LA! COKE IS YUMMY!

Comment

Oh my gosh! I saw that purple ketchup! Ewww! We had it once too, my brother enjoyed the green kind. Did you know coke would be green if it wasn't dyed? I think peas a gross.

Comment

That would be just wrong. Green coke=yucky dead things. Wow am I bored. I'm gonna blow up!!! HELP ME!!!!! oooo. Food....

Comment

Working...
                                X