This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buran:
    Why not just make it available on the Web as text/PDF/Palm e-doc?
    I wondered that a while ago, but the consensus seems to be that DD hasn't actually written the book, and doesn't write books without having a publisher's contract.

As this webpage shows, the first two Feline Wizard books are already available as e-books, so DD's already aware of that possibility.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I think they are just as good (maybe better) since I like stories lead by cats (ie: the Warrior Series by Erin Huntter)
      ~~~
      No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

My entire life growing up we've had cats. I've spent so much time amongst cats that I think by now I understand felines more than humans. DD understands cats as well, and that comes through very clearly in the story. I can relate to being the geek in school that was picked on, but at the same time I have a good idea what it would be like to walk on 4 paws.

I can definately say the FW books (from my perspective) are as good as the YW books. Both series have made me laugh, worry, smile and cry. I've read both long into the night after I should have been asleep.
        -Positronic Cat
        (I have sat between the great lion statues, hoping for a glimpse of the future.)

Comment

Having recently acquired these, I can now add my opinion to this thread.

I'm only half way through BONWM, as I got side tracked by Eldest, but its now on the top of my 'to read' pile of books, which, If I was really serious about reading everything in the house, would be about 3000 books high. Anyway, what I've read so far, I've loved. I keep looking at Bronty and thinking 'I wonder what she's really asking for' or 'I wonder what she's really saying'.

Comment

Working...
          X