No announcement yet.

A Wizard on/of Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower power? you mean higher power? or are they two seperate things...either way, there you have it. And i think nita is getting stronger too...and i had forgotten all about the writing...maybe it was a message from roshaun...who knows? *goes off to delete the email with this in it*
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

oh, I have no idea what I mean. I need to go back and read the post where I got the inspiration for that wondrous peice of genious... now where was it?
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

*Wonders at your unfindable genius which resists being found at all costs* now, i must move onto the posts of three days ago and see if this post is completly out of date!
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Intresting stuff guys. I am sorry about the amount of type errors in my messages, I find typing pretty hard! anyway, back to the subject in hand...
          The thing with roshuan I think will need more time devoted to it, because I don't think it would of worked if they kind of fitted it in between the nita/ kit stuff!
          What I am REALLY intrested in is DD's hint about the fact that nita will have to make a choice, that could change her no matter what, good or bad. hmm! as for the release date Amazon still doesn't ahve it listed, whcih may mean we will have a while to wait. sadly if Amazon.com doesn't have it there, us UK people who use amazon.co.uk, haven't got a hope!
          Time has a heart because other hearts stop....

Comment

Kit and Nita! It has to be more about them. I don't like a lot of different characters... That's why I prefer SYWTBAW. And TWD. They are in centre here.
            "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

it is going to be interestong, that's for sure. Of course, I don't really want Nita to become a power... it would get a little confusing... And I really want to know what happened to Roshaun. He was a hilarious character! But, if I must, I can wait... i think...
              "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

at first I hated roshuan, but now I absoloutly love him...funny that. Anyway, I did consider the nita becoming a power that be thing, but I am not sure. it seems unlikly, because the books kinda work cos although you expect the wizardry to solve the problems it can sometimes cause more! if she was a power this wouldn't be so, as she could control stuff. I don't know maybe a new type of power or a development of her wizardry! I can't wait for the new book...but as I have said even amazon doesn't know..perhaps wikapedia...?
                Time has a heart because other hearts stop....

Comment

Maybe...
                  And, yeah, he was kinda annoying at first but he sort of grows on you. i thought the lollipop thing ws funny though
                  "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

Does anyone know when the book is due for release? I mean ussually we get a hint like 'late october' etc. I keep going to look on amazon and play.com where they usually put loads of books up pre-released [sometimes a year in advance]. Cant wait to see it! Read it! and want the next
                    Fox
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

grah!!! the only thing i can find out about a publication date is on the little page on this site, where it says maybe in autum 2006. well, that's come and just about gone...
                      before the beginning
                      after the end
                      what happens to us?

Comment

go to wikipedia and type in "A Wizard of Mars" and it tells you in the first paragraph:

"It was expected to be released sometime in the fall of 2006, but may now have been pushed back to spring 2007 due to publishing conflicts."

disappointing. at least we have some idea. the page really just says what the one at youngwizards says.
                        I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

...does anyone but me find it slightly sad that wikipiidia knows more about this then we do? I mean...this is an entire forum for the books...that's an all purpose encyclopedia.

Comment

here, here! i agree that it's kinda sad. i would like to know where they got that tasty tidbit...

i hate school...its really very dull.
                            I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

Seems to me that the date came from chat (but I think DD said Autumn/Fall 2007) and the rest of it is from DD's Youngwizards.com site. There have been other tidbits in DD's chats, and on her blog site, as mentioned earlier in this topic.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

ah...i still think it's slightly sad though...i mean, no matter where they got it, fans on a youngwizard's site shouldn't be first learning about it from an online encyclopedia...

Comment

Working...
                                X