No announcement yet.

Nitas and kits future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know - I have always assumed that Tom and Carl were a couple, not partners who've found relationships with non-wizards to be impossible. I don't suppose DD will ever clarify that, either.
    I was going to say something about that, that for all we know Tom and Carl's relationship is romantic as well as wizardly and brotherly.
    Either way, they kind of serve as an example to Kit and Nita of how wizard partners can come out "in the end." After all, even if they don't get together, no doubt they will stay close to each other. Each loves the other in their own way.
    I lurk. It's what I do.
    "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

- Another necromancy pulled on a subject -

But it's interesting to note that in the end, the logistical problems of them finding others will probably impact their wizardry negatively. At the same time however, giving them due credit as people who have been though everything, they might be able to deal. But the fallout would be there - it's a 50/50 roll on what DD chooses, really.

Personally, I think they should get together. Maybe not kids, maybe whatever, maybe become Seniors and have that be their full-time job. But they should remain together, I think, and at least acknowledge their romance or lack thereof in the books.
      Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
      Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

The lack of romance has been acknowledged. Nita's parents worry that there's more than friendship, Aunt Annie asked if they were getting up to anything, and in WD it's mentioned that the other kids at school can't understand how Nita and Kit can be friends without being boyfriend/girlfriend.

Dairine and Carmela don't seem to believe they're just partners, either. Only Nita and Kit believe that. (Ok, maybe Tom and Carl believe it too.)
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Somehow I think that when it comes to love, sisters know best (brothers are cluelessl; I know my brother is clueless in his own love life) (XD)

I think that the school non-wizard people are just like all people in school (ok, most, my bad) who like to push relationships when people don't want to be pushed, especially if they don't like someone (this has happened to me one time too many).

So while I think that the schoolmates are wrong, I think that Carmela and Dairine are right in saying that Kit and Nita like each other, but don't know it yet (that too has happened in my short life).

Same for Nita believing D/R, and I think Carmela does too, so assuming that either N/K or D/R is right, the other has a good chance of being right too.

Does that make sense? I can't tell....

Well, there's my opinion on the subject
          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

DO NOT READ ANY MORE IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED WAW!

Well, you know how they had a fignt in AWA. And now what DD said yesterday...umm its probley gonna be (for the time being) " K/A " and possibley more or less "N/R", its very possible! I mean i would love to see N/K together but now......i would more likely support N/R more. Although, with whats happing to Kit..Nita might turn against Kit for bringing some one else in...Or is it a secert???
            Also..for every one who has read the WAW you know ponch isnt gonna interfer with the parternship.

Also--I want to become a member of the "stt" foundation!!

SaVe ThE tOpIc FoUnDaTiOn!!
            Dai all *--_tOrI_--* --wizettechica91
            Love and be loved

Comment

Well in each of the books their partner ship seems to be grow more apart and then back together gain. I don't think they will get married.
              Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

I'm thinking a possiable relationship with a understanding that it not working so they split but they remain closer than friends and stay partners.
                Fox
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have much hope for Nita and Kit's friendship if it doesn't eventually change into something more. Not unless they totally give up on dating and romance. Just too many conflicts if they get involved with others. You just can't sustain both a healthy romance and a friendship and working partnership as close as theirs.
                  I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

magicmaster said: Well in each of the books their partner ship seems to be grow more apart and then back together gain. I don't think they will get married.
                    Well, considering how young they are, they actually might. either way, I don't think it'll really affect us that much, since i doubt they'll be old enough to even THINK about that kind of thing even at the end of the series, but they'll probably get together.
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                    X