No announcement yet.

Nitas and kits future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No! Not Spot and Dairine! Please, please don't start a thread about their romantic future together! I'm begging you!

I was kind of getting worrif about what will happen when there adults! I mean when you know someone so intimatly as they do could you have a meaningful relationship with complications!
    I've now read this line twice, and (a) I don't know if you mean "without" and (b) I can see two meanings in the rest of it.

1) A meaningful relationship between Nita and Kit.
    Until (not unless) some disaster occurs, I don't see why not. They've grown from 13/12 together to ... well, whatever age anything happens. They learnt their wizardry together, which held them together, and they seem to be very comfortable together as friends, apart from wishing the other kids at school would stop treating them as a couple.
    If they did become a couple, the reaction of their non-wizard friends (I'm not counting Carmela here) would probably slow them down. However, Nita and Kit haven't let that reaction push them together, and I don't think they'd let it pull them apart either.

2) Meaningful relationships with others.
    This gave me a very odd reaction.
    We know about the effect Nita experienced when kissing Ronan. If she and Kit end up with two other people, particularly if those people aren't wizards, I can see Nita and Kit accidentally experiencing the minds and feelings of their partners. Also; I can imagine them accidentally linking to each other, after so much practise with what Carmela calls their "magic telepathy". Note that when Kit contacts Nita in A Wizard Alone, he feels that she is starting to cry - they already get each other's feelings in this way. Just imagine if they happened to connect during some more intimate moments...

Actually, that now drags me off in a different direction. Would a reaction like that kill their partnership, or would the embarrassment force Nita and Kit together, both thinking that it would be less embarrassing to be with each other at such times?

I blame Fox's last sentence for all these thoughts!
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

How mean, Sharkman! I would be glad to point out on page 2 how Fox posted on August 2nd 2004 at 11:38 AM. I then posted on August 9th 2004 at 3:55 AM. Right after him, HE ALMOST KEELED TOPIC!! *points at Fox*

Pops, you might have a point there. If they do end up together I want them to end up together because they love eachother. Not emabaressment. You know, I really don't want to see any of the characters with other ppl. You know, there was some characters in the Paper Doll Galery that DD had posted and we asked who they were. She answered and told us we would have to wait. Do you think maybe it is possible that any of the characters could end up with the new wizards on the moon?...
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I think that Nita and Kit should end up together and not see other people. I mean they have been through so much together. One downside to Nita and Kit being together is if they get in a serious fight what will happen to the wizardry partnership.

But what about Ronan? I'm not a huge fan of Ronan. But does Kit even know that Nita kissed him?
        "Life is pain, highnes. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
        ~The Princess Bride~

Comment

It's SHARKLORD!! Call me Shark"man" one more time and I'll see that the Piranah Gang comes and surround your house (they owe me a favor). And yes, they can bring thier own water.

Maybe our heroes meet up with the two "mystery characters" (That was sooo fiendish for DD to pique my intrest with the dolls after it took me so long to calm down from the excerpts. I won't be able to rest now until I get ahold of the new book!) as they go on thier search for the weapon. Otherwise DD would have to invent a reason that these two characters, among all the other young wizards should join up with the gang.

And yes, Nitafan, you do kill topics, using telepathy. Yes, telepathy. I'm not confuzzled about that.
          ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
          +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Sorry PM What I ment to say was, that Nita and Kit Know each other very intomatly could they have a meanful realtionship with 'SOMEONE ELSE. I mean would there intomancy of each other cause any problems? And I did not mean spot and Dar where in love but wizard parnters (and thats what they are!) proberly feel some kind of bond! I would love to see spot fall in love! hahaha that was be funny!
            Fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ah, right. Well, I suppose I answered that one in the second section above. I think it would cause enough problems that they'd either:

* be unable to keep their partnership going, sacrificing it so that they could keep their new relationship (even if they later regretted that choice).
              * have to give up on any outside relationships, accepting that they were too close to make it possible to love someone else without the other knowing. (Even if they didn't try to change their working relationship into something romantic.)

It belatedly occurs to me that maybe Tom and Carl went through that - that they found it impossible to shut each other out, even when they were with a girlfriend. Maybe we're guessing wrongly, and they simply share a house because they've had to give up on being with anyone else?

Comment

Okasies, Sharkman, I DO NOT keel topics with telepathy! I keel them with typing! Big huge diffrence! Oh, and, what gang are you talking about? That went over my head..

I dunno about Tom and Carl..if you think about it we know nothing about them. Maybe in future books there relationship and history will come out.

As for Dari and Spot, thats a little weird.

One thing I cant wait for in theses books are relationships and who else they will meet.
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Sigh. The "Pirahna Gang" was just a reference to water-dwelling creatures which one would not want to have surrounding one's house. It was a chessy joke, I know.

Ok. Fine. You still kill the topics, even though its with writing. You hypnotize Fox with telepathy.

Maybe because Tom and Carl are Seniors (once Advisors) they found it difficult to live with anyone non-wizardly because it would be hard to explain kids showing up at all hours asking for the oddest advice. Maybe because our wizard heroes live in a world so close-minded to thier Practice, they find it necessary (good greif I gotta learn how to spell that right on the first try) to live with other wizards just so they can be open with thier lives.

VGDawn is really cool. I would be invincible right now if it weren't for that evil rule about powerplaying...
                  ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                  +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

I would love to be a wizard, the thought of knowing someone that well! I mean to have a partner that you can talk to to and share things with! Normal people search for something like that there whole lives and some never find it! Its a shame really that Wizardry does not exsit for me! It would not be 'hero sydrom' and the saving of the world thing! it would be the fact that your working as a larger whole, I love helping people and I always will be being a wizard would be helping people on a differant level! I was once asked by a frined that if a gun welding person went to shot a person I did not know would I try and save them and I just told him, i nver been in that situation but I would gladly give my life for someone I did not know! That what I think it must be like for a wizard in these novels! How did I get started on this topic? oh yeah parnters!! hahaha. I would love to find out the history between Tom and Carl and to be honest PM I think they are the SYWTBAW version of the two male leads in the tale of the five series! Never remember peoples names!!! But you know who I mean!! Also I would love to meet new wizard partners in the next book! But I was thinking, there are going to be people there older than Nita and Kit so do you recon that by the end of the book they will start showing signs like Tom and Carl? and then Nita and Kit and co just solve it in time before it happens to them??
                    Fox

Comment

hahaha. I would love to find out the history between Tom and Carl and to be honest PM I think they are the SYWTBAW version of the two male leads in the tale of the five series!
                      Well, that's the usual assumption, which is why it occurred to me that we might be guessing wrongly.

Herewiss, Hearn's son (Hearnssen, author of the book Nita found in the library) and Freelorn were the male leads.

Comment

Thats it!!! You always know the answers!!! have you got a good memoery or are all the books by your computer??? hahahahah, so you recon DD might be trying to have a joke with us! I recon that that issue will never be resolved! It will be one of the unanswered questions through the whole series! hahaha, evil sense of humour!

Fox

Comment

I've got a reasonably good memory, plus there are seven YW books and three Tale of the Five books within a yard of my computer . Also five books by a writer who lives in Scotland and whose wizards and witches are Young, but not Young Wizards .

I don't know - I have always assumed that Tom and Carl were a couple, not partners who've found relationships with non-wizards to be impossible. I don't suppose DD will ever clarify that, either.

Comment

hahhahaha I have some of my books by me right now and you know I forgot they where there!! I could have looked myself!! You know I can alwasy remember the story outline but never the char names!!! I surpose it will come with time! Cause I hate puting 'whats his name', 'they were in that book ???????'. Shocking memory!!
                            Fox

Comment

My memory is none so good. Couple? Maybe..woulden't Nita and Kit have noticed something if they were? Sharkman, I have nvr heard of them, thats why i asked.
                              **Neets**

Comment

There does seem to be N/R, but if that went on
                                long, how would Kit take it? And what if he read Nita's mind about what they were up to like he did when N/R kissed?

Comment

Working...
                                X