No announcement yet.

Nitas and kits future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!! (Pauses from laughing for a moment to breathe) Hahaha, Sharklord.

Fox, you want to go to the Uni? *gasp* That's school! Be glad you're there when you're there, not while you should be rejoicing over your few and numbered days until it starts.

Heyyy! I know something good to do! You could join VGDawn. And what's really great about VGDawn, besides the fact that it's unbeleivably fun, is that you get great at writing. And if you're already great at writing, you'll get great anyway. So if you're that desperate about school (and I can't imagine why ), you can start before school starts!

Sharky... I don't think you've joined either...

What's this Save the Topic Foundation?

And wait, we're worried about Ponch ruining their friendship? Oh c'mon! He's a dog! Well, maybe a very unique dog, and possibly not a dog at all, but he's still dogish all the same. And that means he's everyone's friend!
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

ROFL!!! omg, sharklord....

Yes, I doubt that Ponch would be the cause for a breakup of friendship. He luffs Nita and Kit the same!

The Save The Topic Foundation was Sharklords idea! Because Fox and I kill topics all the time we save them! Ah, sharklords the one who comes after we try to save them and adds to our posts.

JOIN VGDAWN!! My avi. is my character on VGDawn. Gryph drew it for me!! Thank you! http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com/ JOIN!! It's the best! Soooo much fun...
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Your right, to Ponch his 'Pack' is Kit, Nita and himself . Also cause of the tension Ponch caused between Nita and Kit and the fact he is more aware of his suroundings do you think he knew that he was casuing tension?
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

No, I don't think that Ponch can come between Nita and Kit. For one thing, he's out of species. Plus, he's good freinds with both is becoming increasingly independent (he originally refered to Kit as "the boss" and now he just sort of..."associates" with Kit. My dog, however seems to think that I'm there to serve his every whim and when he can't steal my food, he delights in looking pathetic untill I'm driven with guilt and am forced to feed him...)

VGDawn. I stuck my head into the site, and it looks really cool. I have only one problem. I don't know how to RP. If someone can give me a rundown of what to do, then sure, I'll join.

Nitafan...join us!! Togeather we can save abandoned topics from the horrors of stagnation and deletion. Just put "Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)" and say (If you want) that you are the fourth member.

Fox, you can (also if you want) secretly run a subversive group called KTTF (Kill the Topic Foundation) which attemps to kill the topic which winds up being saved by the STTF. How do you kill topics? By slowly insinuating yourself into the minds of posters and distracting them from the topic at hand so that everyone thinks that the topic has degraded and no one wants to post into...OH NO! YOU'VE GOT ME! OVER 90% OF THIS POST HAS BEEN OFF TOPIC! GET OUT OF MY HEAD DARN YOU GET OUT O---
          ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
          +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Ok. I submitted an application to VGDawn. I've never done RP before, so I can only hope I said the right stuff... sigh. Well, it's always good to broaden one's horizons...
            ~Sharky

Comment

Sharklord I'm going to kick your cyber shin in the min!!! I don't kill topics! I just help them come to a stop hahahahah. But at least I try and save them! I'm sort of co-founder of the STTF!! You came up with the idea and I used it hahah
              Fox

Comment

Hey, I have head the STTF on my sigy for a few days now..

Okay, Sharkman, I will go now and acept you. Hmm, it seems not to be working now. How very odd. Ah well, I will try again later.

Okay, how to rp? I was the same way when I joined, my first rp. Okay, you can go to Forums and post a profile for your character. After you do that go to a place on the forum and start posting. You post as if writting a story. Which is what you are doing. If you want you can come join the gang I am with. Well, depends on your character. We are all good. If you are, come join us! We are on the Crystal City topic. Under Finding Raven. I am Eowen, Astraea is Calliope, Saphira is Biw, Sal is Calliopes little brother and Gryphon is Gryphon! Thats all I know from this site, there are nmore though, I think. It's great! You will love it!

There is no way that Ponch would break there relationship. It's an unspoken agreement that they both have that Ponch is a helper, not a partner. At least thats what I think.
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Sharklord:
                  VGDawn. I stuck my head into the site, and it looks really cool. I have only one problem. I don't know how to RP. If someone can give me a rundown of what to do, then sure, I'll join.
                  Well, it's actually kinda simple. You write your character's bit like you're writing a story. Here, I'll copy a bit from a topic. This one is Over Hill, Over Dale in the desert.

[Astraea, Calliope on YW.net:]
                  <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Astraea and Corix picked their path through the last of the undergrowth, to where the mountainous terrain gave way to a lagre, sandy expanse. </span>

[Salfaric, Calliope's little brother:]
                  <span class="ev_code_BROWN">"Hiiiiya! Beware the wrath of Salfaric, mighty squirrel god of..."--Sal checked his believe-o-meter--"Oh, no, not another one! Well, it was ten believers," he mumbled. "You can call me Sal, and when you worship me be sure to bow." He puffed himself up to his full height of 1'6''.</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Corix swept down and picked the squirrel up by his tail. Astraea looked at him, arms folded. "A squirrel god? Who worships squirrels? Wait, don't answer that. I'm Astraea, and this is Corix. We're from the Northern Mountain Ranges, heading into Salcur. Where are you going?"</span>

<span class="ev_code_BROWN">"Uh...well...I'm a drifter." He uncovered his eyes. "Now, if you don't mind, GET THIS DRAGON OFF MEEE!"</span>

Then later Nitafan joins in this topic.

[Eown, nitafan at YW.net:]
                  <span class="ev_code_BLUE">"Sure!! That would be great. I am an elf from a land overseas and far away." Eowen then helped Astraea set up the tent. "Uh, Sal I would like to see some of your Godly powers before I can belive." Eowen then sat down to talk to Astraea, "What do you have planned?" She said as she smiled at Sal and Astraea. </span>

RPing is actually really fun. I love it!!!

Narxce is Diego.

Heh. Maybe I should be in KTTF. 100% of my post is off topic. The only topic I can survive in is the Topic of Great Randomness. Can't go wrong there.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Ya'll keep forgetting about me... *waves hand* I'm Mariel there. No one really talks to me, so it is kinda difficult to do anything there. *sigh*

MARIEL!!! MARIEL!!! MARIEL!!! Talk to me!!! Okay? Alrighty... that felt good.. I have been wanting to do that for days!
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Mariel, where? On VGDawn? Im confuzzled! Don't say it Pops!
                      **Neets**

Comment

And so, Dwin takes a first few shakey steps out of Sharklord's imagination and into the RP world. With him he has his tools salvaged from his fathers hidden assasin kit--knives, gloves, a purse half-full of emergency coin, a second set of clothes, all dark, for stealthy night attacks--,his own personal weapon of choice, a knife his father had given to him when he was young (it was a plain thing, except the hilt was slitghtly curved in two ways with unusual markings on it), and the clothes on his back...Money, skills, and reputation, he had to earn on his own.

Do you post stuff like that? ^ Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

ANNNNYWAY. Nita and Kit. Yeah. If they ever do get togeather, their bond will be etremely enduring, because they knew eachother so long as friends and teammates on the side of good and justice. Also, in AWAbroad, doesn't DD say something about the union of two wizards right before Nita and Ronan kissed (cringe--Ronan is kinda wierd to me...)? Could this mean that Nita and Kit could become etremely powerful if they got togeather? Would that make it, then, extremely bad if they broke up afterward?
                        ~Sharky

Comment

I think we might have started talking before about emotional effect of wiardrey! I'm happy to start that conversation again We know that hormones effect there powers as shown in HW, And just think about it the LP has alot of rage and anger! Could that not fuel some of his power? Just a thought
                          Fox

Comment

Maybe if they do get together they will both get stronger..maybe. I have mentioned this before but, there relationship is so unique no one can really describe it. They have gone through so much together, through losing friends, losing family, hard times. There love for eachother has to be so strong even if they didn't get together, they will still have a place, a big place, for eachother in there hearts...
                            **Neets**

Comment

NITAFAN! YOU MURDERER!!! What have you done to the poor topic. I see now, Fox was FRAMED. You used your powers of telepathy to drive the poor fox off topic and kill it. I knew I should have never trusted you!

(Just Kidding, Of Course.)

I agree with you, in that Nita and Kit have a very unique partnership and share a bond more strong than those of many romantic couples. Not very many people have gone through so much hardship and have been able to carry eachother through. They also understand eachother very well. Furthermore, they hardly ever read eachother's heads anymore. Didn't the manual say that this was a sign that a wizardly partnership was solidifying?
                              ~Sharky

Comment

*Stepping out of court, the worlds media wait for a respones from the now Innocent party*
                                I knew that the truth would come out! I was framed and always proclaimed my inocence! I would Like to thank my team of Lawyers and my friends and family for standing by me!

Ok back onto topic!
                                I was thinking the only other wizard partnership we have seen so far is that of Spot and Dar and Tom and Carl, we have heard about Nita's Auntie's but thats it! I was kind of thinking that maybe when they meet up on the moon there will be other partners! I mean (I know I'm a bit old to have watched it!) but I was kind of thinking of SpyKids 2 I think! where two differant teams meet up etc. Maybe there relationship it not a one off!! Maybe it might feel like it but its not! A Bad thought on my behalf I have to admit! As something that special is always going to feel like a one off to the people involved. I was kind of getting worrif about what will happen when there adults! I mean when you know someone so intimatly as they do could you have a meaningful relationship with complications!
                                Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X