No announcement yet.

Nitas and kits future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU"VE NEVER HEARD OF THE DA VINCI CODE??????!!!!! Crazy lady!!! GOOD BOOK!!!! READ IT AND ALL OF DAN BROWN'S OTHER BOOKS!!!!! Please?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Okaaaaaay! I am going to the library soon, I hope. I will get it then. Thanks for telling me, there are good books out there I have never read, all waiting for me!
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

M, what can I say it was buy two get the third free and I had some book tokens that where burning there way through my credit card So I got Da Vinci Code, erm.... Digital Fortress and Deception Point! I saw the other one but I thought thoses two looked more interesting!! And Do you know the reason I went into waterstones that day?? Cause just over two months ago you were praising these books so because of You M I bought it! I have not had chance to read it yet but I think I will start it 2mrow
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

YOU KEEL TOPIC!!

**Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I will help you keepm this one alive too. I am going to get those books at another library, mine doesn't have it.
            **Neets**

Comment

Nitafan221 fancy seeing you here hahaha, must share the same taste in topics!! hahahah, hey I'm not killing this one either !! How many topics is that we are now trying to keep open? Got to be about three!!!

Anyway do go get them!! My dad is a Jehovah witness and I was 'brain washed' with there beliefs! I never believed but still what was burnt into my mind stops me now! The reason I say all that is Dan Brown goes head to head with Jenovah Witness and the church and I feel that he wins hands down!! I've read the NASA one and I'm now reading the code-breaking one! I have to say I really don't go for thoses kinds of books but they are some of the best material I have read in months! I will be keeping an eye on the Dan Brown!

Back to Topic! I was thinking in the next book, Nita and Kit will be some of the wizard 'leaders', and was just thinking that will they get to use any experimental magic? I mean there has been mention to it a few times! I mean in the feline wizard books there was an old spell that had to be recovered, but in Nita's world there are reserch wizards but also there was mention to wizards that just write spells! Surly there must be some sort of R&D in wizardry so do you think we will see any new spells?

Fox

Comment

Hello, I'm with the save the topic foundation, would you like to make a donation?

Personally, I think it would be cool if Nita and Kit (as well as the rest of the alien gang) became "project leaders" for the war. Perhaps when they "win" (or at least survive, because DD says that WAW isn't the end of the series) they will be elevated in status to maybe some sort of Advisory level or something.

Also, I'm pretty sure they will wind up togeather, but I think DD is conscious of not cheapening her books by throwing them togeather unrealistically. That would be an interesting relationship which could open up new paths for the books...
                ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

hahahah I think I might put that comment in my comment line,

hahhah could start memberships!! haha, I was thinking the same thing But I don't think they would be Advisory level maybe just below it!! Assistant Advisory, some sort of training on the job thing! But don't forget Tom and Carl don't have school work and home work to do as well! I think the powers would not put Nita and Kit in that situation!
                  Fox

Comment

STTF, I wanna be a member! So far I have helped save 3 topics that Fox had killed!

To the topic, I think that maybe Fox has smthn there. What I think is the powers will let the whole gang be the leaders of this war, then promise them Senior level when they finish school.

Nita and Kit together? Maybe...I have always liked the thought of them together, but not at this crusial moment. It would be hard enough as it is to lose eachother, but with there realationship on a diffrent level. Pressumably up?
                    **Neets**

Comment

Hey I don't kill topics!!!! I just happen to be the last person to comment!!!

Fox

Comment

Yah, sure.
                        **Neets**

Comment

Hey I NO KILL TOPICS!!!!
                          Right In the next book do you think Nita and Kit will stay as a team OR be seperated for some reason? I mean Kit could go off with Ponch but as we have seen in other books Ponch is able to take Nita as well?!?!?!
                          Fox

Comment

I think that DD wrote Ponch to have specific powers for Finding (as apposed to being a "entire wizard") so she would not have to split up Nita and Kit to give Ponch read-time. Although it would be pretty sad if Nita and Kit broke up as a wizardly team because Nita was jealous of a dog.

You're right, Fox. With schoolwork and all the Powers would probably want Nita and Kit to stay at reasonable levels of responsibilty and just perhaps gain experience for when they get out of school. Maybe, however, Nita and Kit will get extra rankings in times of crisis?

And yes, Fox. You do Kill Topics. You run over them. And, when you detect a slight motion of the topics finger, you put the car in reverse and park on the once happy and vibrant topic. Shame on you.
                            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Hey thats not fare!!! *I'm an adult calm myself!! Deep breaths!!* I'm on here 2/3 times a day now cause I'm waiting to go to UNI! Which does not start untill 27th sept! I post in loads of stuff cause I have nothing else better to do with my time!!

I'm sorry if I kill subjects, its not my fault!! Its in my genes!!

Fox

Comment

This thing never lets me edit my comments unless to begin with I wrote it in the proper box instaed of the quick comment box What I wannted to add was that if you think about it Ponch as been with Nita and Kit from the start so really he has always been apart of the team! The fact that now he has more vocab and more IQ is what is stressing the relationship! I mean before it was really only two points of view now its three! Anyway thats all I wannted to say Night
                                Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X