No announcement yet.

Ronan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes sort of a power right? he seems cool I don't think he will play a role in any future book. well maybe WAW if they all team up.
    "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
    The sun also rises,
    The day goes on."

Comment

Oh, come on! DD pretty much screamed it in A Wizard Abroad. Now, why would Nita and Kit make friends with Ronan, a 'bright' power, if he doesn't have a future with them? I don't know...... do you understand what I am trying to say?
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I can sort of see what your getting at!! All three are around the same age so they will of course work together! I think that Ronan is in fact the only other wizard at Nita's and Kits age we have been introduced to!! Untill this next book anyway!! I just had this feeling though that if anything or anyone had to be killed off now it would be Ronan, For some reason when I think of him and what he is I see the religous figure of Jesus!! I don't know why but I have a feeling that they might be linked!! That is a stupid thought I know but I'm feeling silly!! Lets look at the facts, Jesus in the SYWTBAW series might have been a wizard because he could
        *walk on water
        *turn water into wine
        *block out the sun (Nita and Kit sort of did that as well!!)
        *creat loads of bread and fish!!
        *and died to save the world (Wizards do that everyday!!)

Why are Ronan and Jesus linked? I don't have a clue but its just a thought!!! a mad one!!
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Jesus? Um...*stretches* (sorry, it's morning here & I'm kinda tired...) Well, yeah, there are lots of links. But I guess I personally would go for Jesus being one of the Powers- 'cause he's part of religion and stories and stuff.

I'm not explaining myself very well, so I'll just shut up now.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Your right Birdhead! Its just that I thought in a way Ronan is a sort of power, in the fact that he is a host to one. And considering that is like the chossen one (sort of like Jesus) that they might be sort of linked?! But I think your right! Lets forget I said anything about it! i was in one of my funny moods when I wrote that post!
            Fox

Comment

I have to agree with who ever it was in saying that I believe that Ronan will be the one to die off if there is one of them going to. Ronan seems like he is important enough character to cause some grief, but not so important that he would throw the entire story into a different mood. Yeeesssss... that makes sense...
              xx
              Julie H.
              oo

Comment

Hmmmm..... maybe he will die...... MUHAHAHAHAH No, seriously, he might, after he plays the realllly big part in the book. Now that you bring it up, he seems like he would be the ideal character to sacrafice himself.
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

nitafan211 I thought the same thing! But did not someone say this was the begining of the war? Maybe it will take more than one book to complete this story line!! So Ronan might be around for a while yet, But i agree that he might be for the chop!!
                  Fox

Comment

he might be for the chop
                    The chop? Whats that? I hope there is going to be a WHOLE lot more books. I don't ever want it to end!

Btw, Fox, it seems that when we kill topics that we always reply to eachothers! Even though they were killed. Am I making any sense? I hope I am...
                    **Neets**

Comment

Nitafan211 'The chop' is an English phrase! I think And it means really to die! I think it must have come from the time when people's heads where cut off with the giloteen! You get it now? 'THE CHOP' head comes off! DEAD!

And I'm am not going to let this topic die either *Nurse get the Defibrillator, places paddles over web page "CLEAR"*

Fox

Comment

ROFL!!! Your funny. I thought it might be an english phrase. YOU KEEL TOPIC!! No, I will help you keep it alive...
                        **Neets**

Comment

Well, looks like I just keeled it!! Where are you Fox?
                          **Neets**

Comment

I'm right here!! and I thought it was you who said I kill topics!!!
                            Ok to get the topic going again I suggest we talk about how Ronan would respond to some of the char that he has not meet yet! I mean he is bond to meet the computer people! I mean Dar was on about going there in the excerpts! I mean theres quite a few people I should think there going to meet! I can just imagin the conversation if he meet the staionmaster!!
                            Fox

Comment

We both kill them.
                              Wow, talk about clashing personalites. The stationmaster and Ronan? Oh, he is bound to meet some of the ppl that Kit and Nita have worked with. I can't wait to see what he is going to be like! Especially after he has gotten used to this power upstairs.
                              **Neets**

Comment

I don't know if Ronan is that likely to meet the computer people, if by that you mean Dairine's "children". I can see Roshaun being dragged along to meet them, but Ronan? Ronan thinks books are the unacceptable face of new technology and laziness among wizards - and you want Dairine to introduce him to her "children"?

Ronan and Carmela could be entertaining, though.
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X