No announcement yet.

Ronan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yah! I want to see what Roshaun has to say about Caramela liking Ronan! Oh, this is going to be sooooo good!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

PM don't you think though the 'children' have something in commonn with Ronan, they both get there Knowlege from there heads. Did not Ronan say its a sort of memory thing! Well the A.I Children also store/memories the wizard knoledge! I think for Ronan that is alright cause they have no manual. I wonder if they have envolved and refined themselves anymore? I wonder what there world looks like now ????? Hey maybe it has glass/silcon towers like when Nita was going sideways in WA!
      Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ahhh well, I'm sticking my head into this topic late. It would be sooo hilarious if Ronan and Roshaun had a fight over Carmela. Can you imagaine Roshaun threatening to send the sun nova if Ronan didn't back off? Sure they might lose thier powers, but not before the solar system could get pretty screwed up...

Hey Fox, by children you mean the mobiles Darine made, right? And I could definitely see that planet changeing its surface, since the mobiles could think and change the patterns the silicon fell from the sky in. They could make homes and mountains and stuff.

A fox walked into a topic. It died.
        ^don't take the jokes personally, all in good fun...
        ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
        +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Fox:
          PM don't you think though the 'children' have something in commonn with Ronan, they both get there Knowlege from there heads.
          Yes, I suppose that's true, though it seems that they aren't told what they need to know, as he is, but already have the complete computer manual in their heads.

Do they have heads ? I forget how Dairine designed them. Time to reread that bit.

I wouldn't expect them to build buildings - they don't seem to need protection from the weather, and the Motherboard is the layers of the planet. They wouldn't want to excavate its mind.

Sharklord:
          It would be sooo hilarious if Ronan and Roshaun had a fight over Carmela. Can you imagaine Roshaun threatening to send the sun nova if Ronan didn't back off? Sure they might lose thier powers, but not before the solar system could get pretty screwed up...
          No, actually I can't imagine any wizard threatening a solar system, particularly Roshaun, who just saved this one.

I can imagine the planet deciding to change its surface for its population, though.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I'm confused. Does Ronan like Carmella? Wait does Ronan even know Carmella? How could they have a fight over her? I think Ronan is better for Nita anyway.
            "Life is pain, highnes. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
            ~The Princess Bride~

Comment

I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Meg - According to the excerpts on this site, in Wizards at War, Carmela will open the door when Ronan rings the doorbell. She will be extremely impressed at first sight.
                Ronan doesn't seem quite so impressed with her. She will probably work on that difficulty .

And Carmela will also make it clear she's not interested in Roshaun, as that would be poaching.
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Ronan and Carmella are both very strong willed, the differance is she handles it where Ronan struggles against it! She is very open to new idea's etc where Ronan really does not like change! I mean look at the way he acted when Nita helped in WH, and then he fought against the idea of being the champion!
                  Fox

Comment

Yes, yes PM, I agree. It would be extremely irresponsible to actually threaten anything alive (or even not alive) if you are a wizard. In "reality" I understand that would never, ever happen. I was just musing to myself about the damage an irresponsible wizard could do if he got the mind and the power to. Although, to be offered wizardry, the Powers would have already determined that you were level-headed enough to not misuse the power vested in you...

As for Carmella...She seems like a much more dynamic character than any of the "guest character" guys are. She has not only lived with the prospect of wizardry, but has openly embraced it. I think DD will use her to do something really important in the upcoming books...
                    ~Sharky

Comment

Yeah quite a few of us thought that Camella might be VERY important part in the next few books! I was thinking though would it not be cool if in the next couple of books we were introduced to a celebrity who happens to be a wizard? Just one I mean he have had a rice wizard with a castle why not a celebrity?
                      Fox

Comment

Heh. Wouldn't it be funny if Ian McKellen turned out to be a wizard... Unlikely though, because there are rules, I think, for using someone's name in a book, but I'm not entirely sure on that...
                        ~Sharky

Comment

I'm sure there's loads of celebrities that would love to be a wizard in one of DD books! I would love to be a wizard in one of them! I mean who would'ant!
                          Fox

Comment

[politics]<span class="ev_code_WHITE">*snort* I just hope George Bush doesn't get involved >.<... I can't imagine him as a wizard... ugh...</span>[/politics]

...I'm not entirely sure DD'd put an actual celebrity in there, though, since she's apparently trying to make the books so that they'd fit in any era (or any modern era, anyway). Although, of course, she isn't afraid of "ripping" (putting RL people into a book) her own friends (e.g., Tom, Carl, Aunt Annie, Jonny... umm... I'm pretty sure there're others, but I can't remember them right now... XD)

Comment

hahahaha I was kind of thinking of Anne Robinson!! That would be sooooooooooooooo funny!
                              "Lone Power you are the weakess link, Goodbuy" hahahahaha
                              Fox

Comment

How about "the Simon Cow" from american idol?

"Well, Loner, that was about the worst spelling I've ever seen this side of the Galactic Arm. You need to tighten up your use of the Speech. Honestly, I can't think of why Nita and Kit haven't banished you from the Universe yet. And as for a spot for the finals in the Crossings--NO. Why don't you go home and toy with gravity, you'll feel better. Get off the stage."
                                ~Sharky

Comment

Working...
                                X