No announcement yet.

Ronan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think ronan figured the whole "Nita and Kit" stuff out for himself. Other wise, I don't think things would ahve been the same as they were for the two of them. I know that sometimes you surrender to your feelings, but, c'mon, I really don't think Ronan would kiss Nita if he was afraid that Kit would get upset.
    Although I gather that some people would take it as a challenge "She's got someone, let's see if I can get her to change her mind in my favour". Ronan may be that sort of person. If so, he may only have kissed her because Nita's "got" Kit.

I need to reread this book and remind myself of the details.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

No, I meant that she seemed to feel "Whatever" in the final excerpt, not the book. No, in the book she was totally involved.
      Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
      :wigglesmile:
      And really bad eggs...
      Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
      S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
      Barf Incident)
      Weak Sauce!

Comment

My interpretation of the newest scene was that Nita was actually scared, nervous to meet him when she realized he was there. Almost embarressed. She has no idea how to act or react around him. Last time she got close to him, she found out something really freaky about him and she's been through a lot since then. I can see Nita just thinking...oh great. What am I supposed to do? Most of all, not knowing how to feel since she never really dealt with what happened. And Carmela is just a tension remover. No, Nita didn't seem too posessive.

The thing that really surprised me here was Kit inviting Ronan. I'm not sure whether to think Kit doesn't know what happened, isn't bothered by it, or whether he's just a lot more easygoing than I could be if I was bothered.
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

I think Nita feels stuck! She has Kit on one side and Roran on another and feels like she has to choose! She does not want to upset anyone so getting very stressed! When Kit invited Roran over I think he's trying to put his own personal feelings behind him and in a way trying to feel/act grown up! But I think that its going to be hardess on Kit and the stress of controling his feelings will waine before the end of the book!
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I think that Nita really doesn't know how to act around him. A lot happened since the last time she saw him. She doesn't know if Ronan will be the same. With a Power inside him, he could be a lot different. He already proved that he was a lot more responsible and had grown up some.
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

I know if I were her I would probably be more than a little bit confused how to act around him. Nevertheless, I really like the facy that he is back. He was one of my favorite characters of al time, and I think he still has a larger part to play in the whole scheme of things.
              And really bad eggs...
              Barf Incident)
              Weak Sauce!

Comment

I agree with you, Crookedfrog, I thought that Ronan does have a bigger part to play. Especially since he has a Power in him.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I mean, how could he not? Look at what he is, what is inside him. What he stands for and the amount of power he could posses for the greater good. How could you leave him out?
                  And really bad eggs...
                  Barf Incident)
                  Weak Sauce!

Comment

I was thinking that If the lone power could be called the dark power then could not 'peach's' be the light power?? If thats the case then maybe just maybe the light we see on the cover is infact the 'light power'!
                    Fox

Comment

I don't know, but isn't there more than one 'light power'?
                      **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox:
                        I was thinking that If the lone power could be called the dark power then could not 'peach's' be the light power?? If thats the case then maybe just maybe the light we see on the cover is infact the 'light power'!
                        Fox
                        The cover's still only a mock-up done by Lee, isn't it? I suppose the two planets and the light are there for a reason, though. I don't know how much faith we can place in it, for basing theories on.
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Sorry I'm having one of thoses crazy weeks where I'm thinking of possible stroy lines every couple of seconds!! Sorry!! The only reasoning behind my idea was, is that 'peachs' and the 'lone power(LP)' are surpose to be two of the closest, evenly matched power for power! and in a way totally the oposite of each other!! that why when I thought of the LP being as the dark power than the opposite must be true for 'Peach's' (sorry I have to call it that!! I thought that bird was great!!)thus me calling it the light/bright power!

PM your right of course about the cover only being a mock up, but there were a few people on here as well as me that thought that cover was one of the best!!! We even told Lee how good we thought it was!! But even though it is a mock up, would'ant it still apply to the story?
                          Fox

Comment

I don't see what you people have against Ronan. I loved him! I don't really know what made me llove him, but I just found him sort of a mysterious character that you can't really help but like. Sure he was mean to Nita, but there really was a soft side to him, you just had to think and read hard to find it. I even named my owl on MNI after him!

Comment

Ronnie89, I don't think we really hate him. Some of us did dislike hime. But I think most of us are starting to like him again since the new excerpts have been postted!!
                              Fox

Comment

I am still undecided about Ronan....
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X