No announcement yet.

Is "Abroad" your favorite book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeap, its a must read Kli6!! I WANT THE NEXT BOOK!!

Back onto topic (BOTT), we will ever see the elves again? and Nitas aunite!!! And the queen bard
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Originally posted by nitafan211:
      lol, Kathy. GO READ THE EXCERPT!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!! I litteraly got up and started screaming when I saw youknowwho at Kit's front door. GO READ IT!! Thats all I have to say...
      I agree with Earwen, she shouldn't read the excerpts if she hasn't read Wizard's Holiday, as the book's ending is given away, and changes in character interactions have happened.

Although I'm not sure Nita's suggesting Earwen should read it, rather than Kathy, as Fox is .
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Hey PM, thanks for getting my name right!
        Fox: I don't theink the elves will be back. It would be cool, but it is made pretty clear at the end of WA that they found their own place.
        There is no reason why Aunt Annie shouldn't return though.
        Thinking of characters returning, it would be so great if the cat bard came back. She made me laugh so much when she started to insult the Lone Power.

Comment

That was a funny part. I liked the kitty. She was funny! Isn't Earwen from LOTR? I thought it was.. I hope the whole Ireland crew comes back. As yall know. Ronan already did.
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Nita - Earwen is from the Silmarillion. She is a (very) minor character but I liked the name which means sea-maiden

Comment

Oh, I knew that! Well, I am going to save this topic. Fox seems to have been partying to much and doesnt have time to save topics. I am doing so until he starts having classes. Doubt he will be partying then! Thats one thing I wish I could do... Go to clubs and dance! That would be so much fun! You are soooo lucky Fox! Oh, see togr for his post anout partying or 'clubing'.
              **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I'm trying, its just that everyone is soooo nice and they want me to come out and party and I've never felt that before! I have to say though the work load got to me quickly thats why I have not been on to post!! I'm taking a break right this second to post this . This is my second chance of a life! I was never out and about in my late teens and felt lonly! Here is my second chance! Sorry I have not been on everyone its just trying to get on and post without someone coming into my room and asking for a lift etc etc and the class's!!!
                Fox
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

GO AHEAD FOX! You've only got 1 life to live so you might as well party it out!
                  My friend asked me to go to the dance at the teen center with her but I didn't really want to. I know there are a bunch of older troublemakers there I just don't want to deal with. If I were taller and older looking I'd go though...
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Z:
                    GO AHEAD FOX! You've only got 1 life to live so you might as well party it out!

*cough cough hack hack*

Meh. And I have homework due tomorrow.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*wacks Gryphon HARD on the back of the head with a toblerone.*
                      All that hackin mustve been a hairball right?
                      *Grumbles* homework...gryphs pickin on me again....

Comment

*head rolls off*

Oww, Z, you didn't have to hit that hard.

*guts + blood spill out*

Hey, I pick on Z way too much. You need a huggles.

*bloody huggles*
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Tui is right you are very graphic gryphon.
                          *Watches hairball roll out of gryphons mouth...*
                          Very Graphic....
                          *huggles back*

Comment

lol, now yall crack me up. Yes, Fox, GO LIVE AND HAVE FUN!! I wish they could have some kind of dance thing in our town.. Well, they do but I havent been there in like 3 years. I dunno what it is like anymore. I think I may go there this Saturday... LIVE AND HAVE FUN FOX!! And we dont blame you! We know you are getting older *tears* and you are young. Have fun! *huggles* I love ya!
                            **Neets**

Comment

Hehehe.

Nothing.

Comment

Neets? You don't have a YMCA? Almost every 2 weeks there's a party for us at the teen center there. I've never gone though. A lot of people do but I just don't want to unless I have a big BIG group of friends to go with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X