Is "Abroad" your favorite book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did she say book nine? I meant book 8. *shakes head*

Anywho. I really hope that he makes another entrance, but I wonder if that would break up Nita and Kit. Kit seemed pretty distraught about Nita kissing Ronan, but I'm really caught in a flurry of emotions about it.

Either way, it's a positive, however confusing, flurry...

Comment

Hmmm. I just skimmed through Abroad trying to find Kit's reaction, and I can't even find the bit where he learns about the kiss. Kit and Ronan seem to get on all right for the rest of the book, as if Kit doesn't even know about the kiss.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Think your right PM, I cant remember Kit being a little funny with Nita untill later on! maybe WD! But I do remember that he was angry at some stage!! Oh hang on maybe it was WA because he was acting strange then so he took some of it out on Nita!! I will have to try and check that next time i go home ( I could not bring all my books to uni ! )
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

It is very possible that you're right....

It's hard for me to keep little details straight...

Comment

I know what you mean! Its easy enough remembering the story line but its hard remembering the details and which book things where said in etc!

I was wondering about what the spear would do if faced with the lone power. Now i know what it did to the one eyed floating, mountain sized, fire eye, version of the lone power but what i mean is, what if the lone power came in another form like from the first book? I mean would it want to purge that version of the lone power too? the poor spear properly thinks its an never ending job!
            Fox

Yes I know i was babbling!
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

hello. i think that a wizard abroad is the best of all of the books. partly because i am more then 3/4 irish. and i i just do.
              ------------------------------
              Footsteps in the snow
              suggest where you have been,
              point where you are going:
              but where they suddenly vanish,
              never dismiss the possiblity
              of flight....

Comment

Heyy, bluecrow! Hm...*ponders a nickname* I'm Angel! I haven't seen you around. I think A Wizard Abroad is absolutely one of the best books. (I could prob'ly say that about every one, though. I love things about each one. ) I really need to get my head out of the Topic of Great Randomness every now and then. I'll meet new people that way!

Oh, try to capitalize your letters 'cause some people in this forum *coughgigocough* have issues when it comes to stuff like that. I mean that in the kindest possible way. I hope you like it here!

Edit: Oh dear. *sigh* Heh. I don't see people until they come to the ToGR, 'cause I keep forgetting that there actually are other places to post in. ... So, sorry if I just now say "hi".
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

heh. i have no life outside of this site. or my owm topic really it's my favourite one here.
                  but any way hello to bluecrow even though i've said it in chime i gotta say it in the forums too. i'm only 1/4 irish so far as i know.
                  (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
                  "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

Angel and Brains:
                    Oh, try to capitalize your letters 'cause some people in this forum *coughgigocough* have issues when it comes to stuff like that. I mean that in the kindest possible way. I hope you like it here!
                    My throne has been usurped! But yeah, ditto what she says, and now that you've been warned, please be respectful to the rest of the members and use caps and punctuation. If only because there are felines who hate newbies who think they're above the law.

Carl:
                    heh. i have no life outside of this site. or my owm topic really it's my favourite one here.
                    but any way hello to bluecrow even though i've said it in chime i gotta say it in the forums too. i'm only 1/4 irish so far as i know.
                    If only because there are felines who hate newbies who think they're above the law.

Carl, I don't know if you think it's some kind of a joke, but we've warned you so many times about capitalization and punctuation. I alerted Lee. I know you think it's funny when I act aggressive and threatening or when you act like a fool to get me to do the above, but maybe you ought to learn to see when people stop joking and are actually being serious.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Some felines? Hint, hint! Are you saying you hate me? maby your not such a soft cuddly kitten like Brennick said! Alright, I'll capitalize.
                      Footsteps in the snow
                      of flight....

Comment

Well, there are SOME people *coughangel_starcough* who like to suddenly explode in chat, causing somebody a while later to throw up when a certain Ninja Kitty of Doom decides to tell him about it.

It's not my fault!

Gryphon....you're a feline too, you realise that?

*screams at Carl's post*

The horror!

On second thoughts...

*looks at bluecrow628's post*

*passes out*

Hello.

I'm not a deep fan of AWAb...People who like DW probably like AWAb too. I like HW the best (Yes, PM....it's because I like to see my name there.)

!!! I was looking at bluecrow628's name. And somehow another name appeared in my head. "Bluecow six-to-eight.

I"'m not sure how we can change that into a nickname, but I'll just call you Nicky. For absolutely no reason.

...What does 'Nicky' have to do with Bluecrow628? I dunno. It's just one of those things that seem to go together.

I'll stop ranting now.

P.S.: Angel: Bluecrow's been on the forums longer than even GRYPHON!!! *is shocked*

Oh well.

Comment

Huh? Oh. Sorry typing is evil. I always forget to puctuate and capitalize all the time, Gahh! keyboards should do that automaticly. I even write in all lowercase letters and my friend writes in all caps so... and yeah i think lee has noticed by now that i keep forgeting puntuation.
                          (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
                          "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

I may have been here longer then Gryph but I hav't contributed for 2 years. i didn't understand how the forum worked. I've only started to use this site in the past 2 weeks. But I'm smart now. I'm all learned up.
                            ----------------
                            Hey GIGO, you can call me Crow. NOT NICKY! It's not even close to my name. In reality or online.
                            Footsteps in the snow
                            of flight....

Comment

Hey, Nicky. XD

*mystical voice* In the land, far beyond n00bdom, there is a place, on the far right of the monitor screen, called the EDIT BUTTON. Using this mystical button will grant you the power to change your post! Use this button with great respect, great honour, and great annoyance.

USE THE EDIT BUTTON: DON'T DOUBLE POST.

The name's Gigo Qwerty. Not GIGO, not GiGo, not gIgO, or anything else like that. It's Gigo, plain and simple. The Qwerty is just there. Hah.

*pops head back in* Nicky.

*runs far away*

Comment

It's not my fault that Gryph is <STRIKE>weirdlystrange</STRIKE>so talkative. I hate the whole brains thing as much as the next person. *snicker* At least you aren't being told that your brains have been eaten multiple times.

Gigo: Quit taunting Crow. *snicker*
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X