• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faster than a speeding snail!
    Is it a bird?
    Is it a rock?
    No...Its Fox!!! hahahah

Ok I'm here!! Its been two days since I have last been on, I think ???? I had a fight with a book and I lost!!! I could not put it down!! Anyway what topic is this!! arrrr.. that one the one I killed!! Nita it was not you!! It was me! ok so lets get this boy back on the road!!!

I think I would like to talk about.... where the elves came from origanally!! It sounded to me that they came from our world but then decided to leave it for one of there own!! Thats what I thought! They created there own universe and shut themselves in! They thought they had done it for the best but in the end we can see that it came at a cost! They wantted to move on and they could'ant! Whats everyone else's thoughts

Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ahhhh, Fox!!!! So many exlimation marks!!!! *Laughs* sorry, I've found multipul exlimation marks funny ever since I read Maskerade by PTerry.
      Anyway, back to the topic, I think it would be good to talk about Ronan's ordel as despite the fact that I HATE HIM, I think it would be intersting to find out more about his ordel.

Comment

They pretty much explained most of that! I think it was hard on Ronan not to have a parnter, I surpose in a way he has a part time partner (hahahahaha talk about an inner being!!! hahaah). It was intresting though, I love the way DD puts in bit of real information. In this case history!! She is great at puting in odd bits of factual data! But if you want to talk about Ronan's ordeal by all means!! I should think the fact that this topic has sort of started up again will please Nita no end

ok you start off then Kat

Fox

Comment

ROFL!! You are crazy Fox! (And really funny!) And, yes, I am pleased to no end! I like keeling topics! Tough I go back to save them. Hmm, makes ya think. Well, I agree, Kat can start talkin about smthn.
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

It's not Kat, it's Earwen. I just haven't got round to getting it changed yet.
            Uh, I can't really think of what to add to the topic. Sorry, I'm usless at starting discussions.

Comment

Sorry, Earwen. I have to remember that.. *makes mental note* Okay, I volutnter Fox to start off!!
              **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

OK dudes here it goes'
                "one day i took the oath-the next i was walking up Vevay road, you know, at the top of Brsy by the Quinnsworth, the supermarket?Well, it stopped being Vevay road. It was just a dirt track with some thatched huts down near where the school would be, at the bottom of the hill, and it was raining cats and dogs. Thunder and lighting."
                Ok that was the first part of when Ronan was desribing his ordel!! I think its only fair that we each take a peiece as they talk for like two pages on it!!! So, so far Ronan has told us he has taken the oath and is walking up the street! Nothing strange in that! Alot of acient roadways and dirt roads are still around today and that fact that this one is in both timelines is fine! It does who ever prove that this village is an old one!! I'm guessing that that Roman invasion is hundreds of years old! I'm no History person so I can't comment on that! I liked the fact that he is discribing the 'going side-ways' thing that happens alot to Nita later on! It gives them a common link, something they share!
                Fox

Comment

I dont want them to share anything! Nita+Ronan is bad bad!! I dont have AWA, unfortunatly. I only have WH and A Wizard Alone.
                  **Neets**

Comment

I can't tell you when the Romans might have tried to invade Ireland, but they were invading England from 55BC to 43AD, when they announced it was conquered. Then England was part of the Roman Empire until about 400 AD.

Dover had two Roman lighthouses, pharoses, and the one on the East Cliff was kept repaired into mediaeval times, and is still visible from down in the town. (The town is in the valley between the East and West cliffs.)
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Hmm, this has to be the first topic that Pops had nearly keeled. ONE DAY AND THIS TOPIC WILL OFFICIALY BE DUBED KEELD IN ONE DAY'S TIME!!
                      **Neets**

Comment

Ok. This topic needs some serious help.
                        1.) Nita better not wind up with Ronan, that would be be so annoying. Besides, Ronan hardly knows her. It would be ironic for her parents though, as they would have shot themselves in the foot by trying to split Nita and Kit up. (snicker)

2.) I snicker too much.

3.) I really like that DD feels comfortable using all different kinds of different "cultures" in her magic. There's the cat culture, the american culture, and then there's this Irish culture which is laced with Irish mythology. But the cool thing is that they all work togeather without taking from the story. DD doesn't have to qualify them for half the book. They just are, just like the time periods of the books just are.

4.) Does anyone have any feelings on Ronan showing up in the third excerpt?
                        ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                        +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Jeez, any time someone refers to Nita in the book I think they are talking to me. I was going to say that I didn't know a Ronan.

1) No, she better not end up with him!! lol, funny, Sharkman, funny.

2) yes, you do snicker alot, nvr to much.

3) Hey, I nvr thought about that before..

4) I was so suprised I screamed. My mom was freaking out because I was jumping up and down yelling and I didn't tell her what was wrong.. I think that is the only time I have ever been hyper before..

(Oh, thanks for the help, Sharkman!)
                          **Neets**

Comment

Please don't talk about the new exercpt. I haven't read it yet as I haven't read Wizard's Holiday so please don't put in any spoliers.

Comment

Or, (just a friendly reminder) as an alternative, turn all spoiler text white, so that it has to be selected to be read: [ <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Spoiler test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual spoiler, you would be going D'oh!, slapping your forehead, and wishing you hadn't read this. Back to your regularly scheduled topic.</span> ] Like that.
                              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

lol, Kathy. GO READ THE EXCERPT!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!! I litteraly got up and started screaming when I saw youknowwho at Kit's front door. GO READ IT!! Thats all I have to say...
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X