Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been on in months. I just found out. I can't believe it. He was one of the nicest people on chat. I'm really going to miss him. I really wish I wasn't broke right now. I just can't believe it.

Comment

I can't belive it either. It's awful.
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

Peter. I'm sorry I wasn't around in chat to speak with you before you died. But it was nice knowing you while you were here. A decent moderator, and always engaging in discussion.

It's too bad bad we never resolved our YW timeline differences, but I'll keep working on it on my own page at the concordance, and what you have already I'm sure will prove invaluable to DD.

Be at peace, old friend.
        ---------------------------
        "The law of entropy is just a complicated way of explaining why some things don't happen very often."
        -Norman Christ, Professor of Physics, Columbia University (Does the Lone One know this? :P)

Comment

*can't donate do to being sixteen, and therefore having no job and no money* *sighs* i'm going to miss pm...i've said this a million times, but it's STILL shocking every time i see the topic....*at various times just hopes taht somehow it'll all turn out to be a joke even though i know it isn't...* and if it IS i'd be as mad as i would be relieved, i fear...
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I'm another one who hasn't been around chat much I used to a year or two ago, and I regret missing the chance to talk to him before he passed. He was one of the people I was gung-ho to talk to this morning when I logged on, having finally finished W@W. What a shock...

I'm going to miss his humor and encouragement, especially over NaNoWriMo. It's going to be tough this year without him.

Go in peace, cousin.
            Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Rest in Peace man. He was a very nice person and cool to talk to in chat. He will be sorely missed. My condolences.
              Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
              Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

I've not been on here for a while ... I dont know what to say ... Peter was a foundation, something solid that was always around here ... I'm kind of hoping that this is a horrible joke, but I'm now realizing it is'ant. My god I can't belive it! I really can't. I spoke to Peter so many times, like we all did, and considered him a cyber friend. God bless Pete and lets hope that are dreams of what waits beyond are true. See you when i see you Pete. x
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

it's just like pm to affect so many people who never even met him in real life...*can finally think of it and just smile when i think about all the half funny (and occasionally kinda stupid) jokes and puns he made...ok, mostly stupid, but still...* *will however miss the fact that no one will be there to go "Hey yr. You a newbie?" if i ever make it back again to chat*
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Oh. Wow. I'm so sad for you. I didn't even know until a minute from now.

I have a wrenching fealing in my stomach right now. This is a huge shock. The last post that I made was a message for him to get well.

I'm going to bed.
                    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Wow. I know I'm a bit late, but with my internet problems...

PM was one of the people I consistantly spoke with. He was kind, on top of his game, and always good for some witty banter. I don't have much more to say, other than we are all diminished by our loss of him.
                      ---
                      How cheerfully we consign ourselves to perdition...

Comment

This was a shocker. I don't get to come on as often as I use to,(job hours), but I do check in whenever I can. I have enjoyed sharing the presence of a good soul, he will be missed greatly. Even though he was online and so far away, I guess I didn't think it should affect me so. It feels the same as if he was my closest neighbor whom I spoke to daily. It hurts the same. I don't post much, hardly at all, but I read just about everything on this forum. I don't recall ever posting to PM, but I made it a point to read as many of his posts as I could. I admired him for the wisdom that he showed.

To Peter: 'I was looking foward to
                        going another round with
                        you on Fanlib.'

He once asked if I was on this forum... I never replied(twin2).
                        Rest In Peace my friend--til we meet
                        To the Circle of Fire; those who have gone before, those who are present, and those who have yet to come.
                        ...Don Miguel Ruiz...

Comment

Working...
                        X