Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Peater died?? oh..um...wow. Oh, sorry, this is Erin. My friend told me about this (the one who has this account) and is now letting me send my condolaces. Oh, wow... Well, as the ancient Druids said, death is a part of life. Not that that is what anyone feels but... uh, yah. I think i'm going to go now. God, he was sooooo nice too. My friend said that DD and PM were sick, but I just figured it was nothing life threatening. UH, yah. So, bye.

Comment

Here is an MP3 clip of PM reading the first paragraph of Wizard's Holiday. Let me know if it doesn't work...

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/463c9d85m84879a1b/bc/My+Do...mp3?bfb2zTGBYK.fbd_E
      ~Rachel

Comment

I'm just shocked. I'm sad that he's gone. I didn't know PM very well. I had only talked with him on chat a few times, but he was an awesome guy. He will be missed very much by many people.

Dai stiho Peter, and we'll see you in Timeheart one day.
        "Dear Artificer, I've blown my quanta and gone to the Good Place!" -Fred
        "Bombs are good. I love bombs." -Iggy from Maximum Ride

Comment

All I can say is wow. I didn't know him for very long, but he was the first person I met here. I'm going to miss him so much. I am just lost for words. I can't write a fancy poem or do some artwork, but I hope my feelings are enough. I'm gonna miss PM (did I say that?) I... I don't know what to say except that. I'm pressed for time right now, but I give my deepest regrets, once again, I'll miss you Peter.

Like someone else has already said, there'll always be Timeheart.
          ---------------------------
          I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

This is completely surreal to me. This past week has been too much for me. I'm going to miss PM so much. I know I'm not on too much, but he was always here and always had something to say. I'm glad I knew him though.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

OMG. That's about all I can say. OMG. I mean, people were just like "get better soon," and I thnk everyone was expecting him to, but then...
              omg. I'm still in shock.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

No...Oh my god...I was expecting him to get better, but I guess in a way that he did. He's not in any sort of pain anymore. I knew him for about six months, and now it seems like such a short time. I wish I'd gotten to say goodbye, or go back and make the last chat conversation that I had with him more meaningful. He was welcoming when I was an uncertain newbie, and full of puns and all sorts of information (which I recognized as I spent more time in chat).

Good men must die, but death can not kill their names. ---Proverbs

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid
                and deeds left undone. ---Harriet Beecher Stowe, Author

See you in Timeheart, Peter.
                I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

I don't remember when i first got here, but pm was always the first person to say hello, and hew as just...always there. i mean, i haven't been in chat in MONTHS but i always just KNEW that if i managed to get on, at any point of the day...chances are, he'd be there to say hello with some joke about "you a newbie?" or something because of my absense...it's just so STRANGE knowing he won't be there....the link isn't working, by the way...*half smiles and thinks it would be just like pm to have a picture of that in the first place*
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

There isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already.
                    Peter was the first person many people, including myself, connected with here.
                    I'm glad that I had even a year or so with him.
                    ..And there isn't anything to say, is there?
                    We all know what he was like.
                    We all know what it's going to be like without him.
                    And we won't forget.

Comment

I cant believe it. Like I said my granddad is going through the same thing, so I thought he would get better. Instead, here I am, crying over the loss of one I did not even know. Spiritualy, however, we were old friends. I suppose the best we could do is cherish those moments we had with him, even if they only look like words. Now that he is gone, the memorey of them is the only connection we have. He will be missed. The chat will not be the same without his wisdom and guidence. We all miss you Peter. We will all see you in Timeheart.
                      P.S. I didn't get to tell him, but I know he will find out somehow: I did a report for school on overseas friends, if we had one. He was the one I wrote it on. Thank you so much Peter. You will be missed
                      ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
                      Yes I'm a witch, deal with it! So mote it be! My other car is a broom. Blessed Be! A.D.

Comment

omg...This post was created a day before my birthday... omg... I just cannot think of anything to say right now. We will all miss PM. But even though he is gone, that doesn't mean his spirit has to disappear. I know I wasn't in chat that often anymore, but normally when I did get on, he would always be in there. Now its just going to feel weird...

-- MM
                        Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

I guess it took something as dramatic as PM's exit from this mortal life to bring me back, at least for the moment, anyhow. Took me a few days to really know what to say so I haven't posted before this.

He was one of the first regular online friends I ever had. I was going back and reading through the pages and pages of pm's we sent back and forth to each other over the past 3 years. I'm going to really miss the way he could make me laugh and we laughed a great deal.

My heart is heavy for all who feel the loss of such a great man. He really did love it here.

*looks up and sends a hug and a kiss to him one last time*
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

I think only pm could manage to effect SO many people in so short a time...either him, or richar rahl...*thinks only mm will know what i'm speaking of* it's strange htough...i haven't even read any POSTS by him in MONTHS, and it's STILL so shocking to read this...i mean, i've posted here twice before and i'm still not certain what to say....*is still missing pm* *wants to say see you later but feels this would be a bit morbid even if it IS true*
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I didn't know him well, but I do know how much he contributed here and how many people he affected . . . I know he was a good guy. There's not much to say except, "Go well."
                              I lurk. It's what I do.
                              "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

I'm going to post this in a couple / few places so that the maximum number of people can see it.

Peter's farewell and cremation will be taking place tomorrow, at 10 AM UK time at Barham Crematorium near Dover. The family have asked that, instead of flowers, people who want to honor Peter should make donations in his name to the RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institute), a UK-based charity that saves lives at sea by funding lifeboats and training and support for their crews.

You can donate directly at the RNLI website (https://www.rnlipdd.org.uk/donations), but I'm also going to see if Lee can find and post a widget or something similar that will allow us to pool our gifts and pass a single acknowlegement on to Peter's sister. More about this shortly.
                                -- DD

Comment

Working...
                                X