No announcement yet.

Is Wizardry Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Magic is real every time you plant a flower and watch it grow. That is magic.

Every time a child is born. That is magic.

Every time an incurable disease is cured. That is magic.

Every time i do something inexusable and am exused(thank God). That is magic

So yes magic and wizardry exist in a sense.
    i believe
    -Septimus
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Magic and Wizardry both manipulate energy, in a sense, so that the Universe will listen to you. If you've ever been able to practically ~feel~ what people are thinking, or if you've ever been able to ~feel~ what happens when a lovely rose or waterlily blooms out from its small bud, and if you've ever been able to ~know~ when a change occurs, then I say that you're connected to magic and wizardry in one way or another. Hope this helps.

That was beautiful by the way Septy.
      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Thank you i actualy used that on a poetry test in literature so it wasn't plagerized(sp) or anything like that. you could call it a septimus original.

A walk with the trees
        to explain or destinies.
        A pheonix born from the ashes
        just bat those eye lashes
        to forgive me,
        so our love might be born a-new.

I wrote that a few months ago to Emily after she ditched me the first time.
        --
        Ha i'm having a brain buster so i cant write her a poem. hmm. i will just play it out and since we are on the topic.
        if wizardry is real how about someone who can use it patch up my relationship lol.
        --
        HAHA you'll be succesful eventualy, about 1 in 15 people will say yes to you the rest will reject you so don't get discouraged.
        --
        ty but in my case i wish it were 1 in 2 that would be awesome!
        --
        me too but not till 20! at least.
        --
        so back to topic yes as you can see wizardry is real otherwise were would my wonderful imagination have come from?!
        --
        No way! my imagination is way to complex and awesome to have merely been some product of love!
        --
        Lol i am not cocky!
        Except sometimes after we win games...
        Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 12:39:36 AM. Reason: merging one-liners
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Wow, well I liked it, no I LOVED it. Got anymore poetic lines in that wonderful brain of yours?
          --
          That's incredibly sweet. She sounds like a lucky girl, and you sound lucky to have her. It'll be alright, that I'm sure of.
          --
          Better yet, I'll use it to ask for some inspiration for you. lol
          I need wizardry to grant me an entirely NEW relationship.
          --
          i just had a thought. 1 in 15 of nearly 1 billion people. I like those odds. haha lol, and the same goes for you
          --
          But, then we would be tempted more wouldn't we
          I want to learn to stick with one person and one person only, for the rest of my life.
          --
          Maybe from your parents. Hey genes can be amazing like that
          --
          Wow! Cocky aren't we
          Imagination springs from stories, and writings, and yourself. You have a good one too. I can tell.
          Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 12:40:40 AM. Reason: merging one-liners
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Go see this thread Septimus. You too Wiccangixie.

The post you need to see is at the bottom of the last page. Take it seriously.
            http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

OK I GET IT! whats so special about the thread?!

Comment

I'm making sure you get my point. This is serious. Your posts are actually getting very annoying. Ok? So, keep it to PMs if you want to talk to Wiccangixie, ok?
                "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Understood Lovely Z I was worried about that, but it was extremely hard to stay on topic. I'm glad you've been on the forum longer. You're a great help. On to the TOGR.

Comment

I think it is real, but then again I belive alot of stuf like that.
                    Maby it is just excpectid of a 10 year old?
                    but heah! what if it is real, some times I just got to belive like:
                    make up a copple of spells, make a wand , and stuf like that.
                    and some times I swear it works!
                    Life is short, eat dessert first!

Comment

Originally posted by daine23 View Post
                      I think it is real, but then again I belive alot of stuf like that.
                      Maby it is just excpectid of a 10 year old?
                      but heah! what if it is real, some times I just got to belive like:
                      make up a copple of spells, make a wand , and stuf like that.
                      and some times I swear it works!
                      Atually Daine i'm older than ten and i BELIEVE that wizardry and magic are both quite real so you have nothing to worry about if you're thinking that its childish of you.

but then again i'm not the best example of "Unchildish"(wink-wink-nudge-nudge)

Comment

Oh I really like questions like these... Mainly because I don't think there's really an answer, or at least not a direct one.
                        However...
                        I do believe in wizardry/magic, because there's so much more to everything than we can possibly fathom. Like parallel universes that I totally believe in and things right here on earth...
                        Unfortunately I haven't found the manual or done any blatant forms of wizardry like I've always hoped to do, but there have been times when I've found strength I didn't think I had, or hoped when I felt hopeless... I've overcome things I never thought I'd beat, and I think that in itself is magic.

I think life in general is magical. The very fact that I'm alive right now is a kind of miracle. Death is too, in its own way... Though maybe I see it like that because Death is a part of life to me?

As for whether there are more concrete kinds of wizardry floating around... I can't really say. No one has proved that it doesn't exist, and no one has proved that it does, so for now I stay neutral, hoping that it does for my own peace of mind. I do believe that some other universe is lucky enough to have it for certain... Or maybe I wish I was lucky enough to know of it for certain in this one...
                        *shrug*

On a fluffier note... I have definitely taken the oath on multiple occasions and I still talk to trees and dogs and my computer is totally named spot, though that last thing is just me being a freaky fan... Sorry DD XD. But when I was younger I was always running my hand up and down the library/bookstore shelves to see if anything would snag my finger or bite me... Though that's probably how I got my colds in the winters of my 12th, 13th, and 14th years... I don't really know when I stopped doing that... Probably when I realized that even if the YW world were real I'd never be a wizard... Which sounds pessimistic but is probably true...

Still...

I think we're all a little magical, and that we just have to learn to look at everything a little differently to see it.
                        Last edited by Nella; January 19, 2009, 01:46:08 AM.

Comment

I have always believed in magic, and I still do. Only now, I think of it more as science we don't understand yet. I used to believe in things like fairies and magic wands, but now I'm not sure. I still believe in dragons, though. I have this crazy theory about everything being sentient on some level, but I'm not going to try to explain it here. I swear though, my computer works better when I'm polite to it.
                          -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
                          -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
                          -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

I believe that sentience is a part of everything, just as energy is a part of everything. If anything, wizardry exists both scientifically, emotionally, and spiritually. As for fairies, trust me when I say that every now again when my stuff disappears and I KNOW I didn't lose it, well I think its a fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nella
                              I still talk to trees and dogs
                              Oh good, I thought that was just me.

Wizardry...In my mind I want to believe in it. I mean I come up with a bunch of stories in my head, they never get to paper though. But the other part of me tells me to just get back to reality. I mean that part of me is also atheist. Yes I use to be wiccan but I am atheist now. It would so amazing if it's real. And who knows if there are other dimensions or universes who knows what's possible.

trust me when I say that every now again when my stuff disappears and I KNOW I didn't lose it,
                              Lol I use to think it was the faeries too. BTW it's faery not fairy. Now I just think it's some idiot that decided to try to organize everything for me. I'm serious, I'm more organized when everything is a mess.
                              Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

What isn't real in the heart and mind of a person? We all have the ability to affect our worlds around us, in thoughts, words, and deeds. It's as SYWATBW says that Wizards love words, and Wizards are those whose thoughts and dreams and actions are translated into words on a spoken page that come to influence people around them, for good or for ill. I consider all of the masters in writing (that includes DD ) to be wizards of the first order. We all have dreams that drive us to look beyond to a better time, and to attempt to be what we desire to be.

So yes, wizardry is real. No one can convince me otherwise.
                                There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
                                "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X