No announcement yet.

Your least favorite book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ones that centre on Dairine. Don't get me wrong; she's fecking cla but, sometimes, I just don't get her. I find her mostly to be a nuisance and some of her conceitedness bothers me (which is sayin' somethin' I know) not to mention she can be a damn dose sometimes.
    Carmela also struck me kinda like an awful eejit, too, like ma ouva I thought, but since the Mars incident, I think she's getting to be bearable. We'll see.

I guess these are problems with people rather than plots but I guess it's all savage, yea? Sometimes it all depends on the person.

Comment

• Least Favorite Book

My least favorite was So You Want To Be a Wizard. It seems weird, because it was the first in the series, but I actually started with AWA, then backtracked. I just thought SYWTBAW was slower paced than the later books, and harder to get through- but I also think the books keep getting better and better, which is a good thing.

Comment

• In the YW series, I don't like DW because it sets up that Nita is going to die, and then the damn wales FORGET TO MENTION THAT THE DEATH ISN'T PERMANENT!

Comment

• gone.

Timeheart is the wizardly afterlife, not resurrection.

The whales were at fault for not mentioning that sacrificial death was the crux of the Silent One's part.
          Last edited by dorotheia; November 6, 2013, 04:38:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X