No announcement yet.

YW pairings that never crossed your mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, SilveredBlue! I'm crazy_bookworm, or you can call me Hermione, though. Completely separate person from 96bookworms. I lurk, though, more than post.

Gigo/Spot would be complicated in the logistics, I have to agree. How do two sentinel computers have a relationship?
    I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
    Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
    ~Book junkie~

Comment

Oops! I'm sorry, Hermione! I was thinking about 96's post in the Topic of Great Randomness, and I wrote the wrong name. I meant you!!

How do two sentinel computers have a relationship?
      One word: Dataaaaaaaa....

I'm assuming you meant sentient, although sentinel computers would be interesting too: it'd be a good scifi idea!

Comment

No worries, SilveredBlue. That's true, about the dataaaaaa... and being a great sci-fi idea. I did mean sentient, but I wrote sentinel. I get the two mixed up some times. What would sentinel computers guard, I wonder... Maybe an super awesome motherboard queen...
        ~Book junkie~

Comment

Ebonygirl: Ronan and Roshaun would probably kill eachother. And possibly take the whole universe with them. It would make an interesting fic, though. You must tell the names of those few good fanfics, I really want to read them. LonePowerChampion, hmm. Aren't they twins? Eh, who cares? As for your last one, what form is the champion in? Lugh would be really funny, though I'm not sure how it would work. Timeslide, maybe?
          -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
          -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
          -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

crazy bookworm: I like the QLPRonan idea. Actually, Ronan and any of the sidhe is fine with me. Sorry for the double post, the quick reply thingy wouldn't let me write any more, and I was too lazy to do a normal post.
            -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
            -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
            -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

I suppose you could say that I ship Filif/Liused. (And that is, in a completely unironic, I-am-writing-a-fic-on-it way).

Because really, if the humanoid alien can have a relationship with a human (Dairine and Roshaun, obviously, not such a rare pairing), why can't a tree-alien have a relationship with a tree?

I'd also say that I ship The Lone Power and The One's Champion pretty unironically, despite them being siblings (I'd guess. They're dimensional beings. And in cat mythology according to TBONWM, Iau's (equivalent to The One Power, I think) mate was also her son.

Speaking of TBONWM and the cat wizards, what about Tualha and one of the lovely New York felines? Tualha/Arhu, anyone?
              Light is truly the cosmic messenger, bringing the stories of distant objects to Earth.

Comment

Darryl/Ronan or Darryl/Roshaun? I could see Darryl trying to get one of the other two to be positive, darn it!

Roots/Ed. They both like to eat!

Comment

Wish I'd thought of Ed/Roots. Or Filif/Liused. They're so sensical, it's perfect. (I won't say logical, won't say logical... Spock's infected my brain.)

How about Pont and the Motherboard-Gigo? They could have the most interesting discussions about plurality. And slowlife. Being on the edge of the universe. (From just where could

Comment

Spot/one of the mobiles, though, would work, right? Because the mobiles are seperate from the Motherboard. (Spot/Queen Elizabeth- heh. No, not the human, the mobile!)

Pont/Motherboard? Ooh, nice one!

Okay, Chao needs some slash pairing. Chao/Motherboard? Chao/LP?

Helena/Roshaun. There's one odd thought...

Okay, I am now officially doing crossover slashes, since I'm not sure where the other thread about that went.

Kit/Hermione: What a thought.

Eragon/Esmeli. Someone for him to be all lovesick and forlorn about instead of the *coughMarySuecough* Arya. Blech.

Comment

SilveredBlue: I agree with Kit/Hermione, as they're both the smart types.

I don't understand how Arya would be a MarySue, though. Unless she's a female version of the hero Christopher Paolini wishes he could be.

Ummm... Some more...

Fred/Ed. Not sure how well this one would work, though, as one's a white hole, and the other's the Master Shark. Maybe in Timeheart...
                      ~Book junkie~

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_bookworm View Post
                        I don't understand how Arya would be a MarySue, though. Unless she's a female version of the hero Christopher Paolini wishes he could be.
                        http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Silverclaw View Post
                          Ebonygirl: Ronan and Roshaun would probably kill eachother. And possibly take the whole universe with them. It would make an interesting fic, though. You must tell the names of those few good fanfics, I really want to read them. LonePowerChampion, hmm. Aren't they twins? Eh, who cares? As for your last one, what form is the champion in? Lugh would be really funny, though I'm not sure how it would work. Timeslide, maybe?
                          I can just see it...

Ronan: Oh, bollocks!
                          Roshaun: What is a 'bollocks'? Some sort of an idiom?
                          Ronan: Shut it, elf boy.
                          Roshaun: How dare you, you disrespectful little commoner! I am a king!
                          Ronan: Disrespectful? You're one to talk!
                          -both glare at each other-
                          And so on, and so forth.
                          For what form the Champion is in...I actually didn't think of that. Just the general relationship.
                          Anyway...
                          Fred/Ed? Reallly random. They're completely different except that they both have unpronounceable names that were shortened to nicknames that rhyme with each other.
                          Esemeli/Kit
                          Quelt/Kit
                          Quelt/Nita
                          Ponch/Spot?

Comment

The Man At the Bar (Dr....Who?)/Carmela. Let's watch the world implode....
                            Carmela on the TARDIS would be the most fantabulous thing ever. Even if she wasn't paired with the Doctor (in any incarnation), it would be absolutely brilliant.

I could see Esemeli and Kit.

Hmm... let's see. Maybe Fred/Sol? I mean, they're both astronomical objects.
                            Last edited by araine; January 26, 2010, 06:45:05 PM. Reason: coding issues
                            Light is truly the cosmic messenger, bringing the stories of distant objects to Earth.

Comment

Esmeli/Kit...woah, Nita'd go crazy.

Carmela on the Tardis....wait, that reminds me. Have you clicked on the link in Garrett's siggy, araine? If not: DO!! It's the funniest Dr. Who sketch I've ever seen...and it's done by a previous Dr. and his companion (Cathrine Tate).

I would imagine Carmela being just as annoying as Cathrine, but in a sweet-and-kind way. I wonder how long it would take before she got her hands on a sonic screwdriver....

...then the GALAXY would implode!

hmm. Roshuan/Queen of the Forth. They're both royal and beautiful, and they both have really long hair.
                              No! Roshuan's DAD/Queen of the Forth! Except that Miril would have to die, because I really don't see the Guarantor-that-was, for all his faults, as someone who would cheat on his wife. He's too noble for that.

Memeki/Ponch! They're both Powers and they already like eachother in a cross-species way.

Comment

I have seen that sketch, though not in awhile. (David Tennant is absolutely brilliant.)

I'm sure it would not take her long to get ahold of a sonic screwdriver, but let's hope she uses it for good.

(Baaack on topic now.)

I could see Nelaid and The Queen of the Forth, honestly. It might work.

What about The Queen of the Forth and The Winged Defender? The Defender seemed to have a thing for Ireland.

Or how about Darryl and The Lone Power? They have plenty of history together, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X