No announcement yet.

You know you read too much YW when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What worries me is that most of the Harry Potter ones applied to me...

My parents even made up a fake Hogwarts admittance letter for my birthday...

Oh, and I have a set of Hogwarts robes with a tag that says "madame malkins robes for all occasions"

Scary, no?
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

not too scary, i have a 2 quart cauldron

Comment

In reference to 112...

118. You don't realise that it's shorter to say "Young Wizards" than "Why double-you."

119. You understand any of the YW forum injokes.

120. You see a sign saying "Cafe Aurora" and snicker. (This applies to ay forum usernames. I've just never seen a sign saying "cafe Skitty." )
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

But someone found a book called the "Tale of 2 Skittys!" Very weird.

121. Poot sits on your shoulder, whispering to you.

122. ...If he isn't currently grinning from behind one liners

123. You say 'dai' to every cat that looks like one of the ones in TBONWM. (And dai to every other cat also)
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Please don't give away any more stuff from book 7! I haven't read it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali:
              not too scary, i have a 2 quart cauldron
              Only two quarts?

124. Your dodg has specific reasons why it doesn't like certain foodstuffs.
              125. You have these forums as your homepage.
              126. Youregard "Birdhead" as compliment a , not an insult.
              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Yes, a "size 2 pewter cauldron"
                127. You can recite the name of all the wizards in the speach
                128. You know all the spells ever used, and can recite any of the published ones

Comment

129. Your dog starts asking you the meaning of life
                  130. And then you tell him/her to go see the Trancendant Pig.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

131. You start apologizing to the trees in the yard when you have to trim them back. "Sorry, guys, but you're starting to rub on the power lines."
                    132. You are more inclined to greet dogs and cats than the random people you meet walking on the street.
                    133. You start trying to negotiate with the weeds to grow in the places where nothing else will in exchange for leaving the grass alone.
                    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

134. you name trees bt their typ, and classify them as masculine/feminine
                      135. you CAN'T kill, it helps the lone power(not even little bugs)

Comment

136. Not even Ants!!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

If there are already lists of ways to annoy Voldemort, or even Snape, let's do a list of ways to **** off the Lone Power.

6. Take your dog on errantry.

9. If you are a little sister, the fact that you even exist is enough to annoy It.

3. Instead of saying "Greetings and Defiance," try a knock-knock joke.

8. Instead of the Speech, try Pig Latin.

11. Offer it a Pepsi. Everyone knows the Lone Power prefers Coke.

Comment

I like that but what happend to 1,2,3,4 and 5. You should write more. Your good. Do you annoy people often?
                            "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                            "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

*snickers at talkingbeast* Personlly I want to know what happened to seven.

7. Eat soggy cornflakes- and prefer them to crispy.
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Originally posted by talkingbeast:
                                11. Offer it a Pepsi. Everyone knows the Lone Power prefers Coke.
                                Well, I dunno about HIM, but that would annoy ME.

2. "Hah. I've seen darker."

10. I think He comes that way (annoyed), so you could really just stand there...

Comment

Working...
                                X