• Time
  • Show
Clear All

#95 You start reciting the Oath in your sleep
    #96 You cram every copy of the series into your locker
    #97 And they fit....
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

#97 Works for me, I have sooo many books in my locker including YW.
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

You fit them ALL in your locker? Did you use one of those claudication pockets?

Comment

*laugh* I wish. No... We have a shelf in our locker and I've got the whole series in it. Not including my anniversary copy of SYWTBAW...
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

98 When taking the dog for a walk, you keep her on the lead the entire time incase she slips into her own universe.
            99. You are thankful that your only sibling is older than you so there is no chnace of them becoming a wizard
            100. You ask your brother if he has named his temprametal laptop Spot.
            101 You start to get the in-jokes (such as Poot) on the YW site.

Comment

102. You try not lie as much as possible
              103. You look in every library for the "So You want to be a..." books (Not sure if this one's been taken but I only skimmed the list)
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

Yeah I have a really big locker:

102.If you're a boy and you think evil girls are hot.
                (See book 7.)
                103. If you go to Ireland and refuse to do touristy things

Comment

Wait, who thought evil girls were hot?
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

If you're a boy who thinks evil girls are hot. Eh? Would that refer to Dairine and wazziz name? I'd think it would be the other way around.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

U know when Kit thought The Lone Power, (girl version.)

Comment

But isn't everyone supposed to the the LO is vaguely hot? Male or female? In form corrisponding to prefered preference? (Yayyy, repeated words...)

ne, we have a slight redundancy problem.... so Zgirl's last two would be 104 and 105, since Z and M apparently posted at the same time....

106. You have a teacher who has a yellow-ducky-tie.
                        107 you insist upon seeing the school psychiatrist, and are disappointed when (s)he isn't as cool as Millman.
                        109. You know who all of the characters in the entire YW universe that are based on someone are.
                        110. ...and who they're based on.

Comment

Yeah, I remember in SYWTBAW Nita said something about the LP being tall, red haired, and handsome. Tee Hee. I laughed myself silly when Kit said that!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Yeah I remember that... but it's kinda more like Semiramis said... it's either way.

111. When you are doing some craft you must do something YW based.
                            112. Everyone at your school knows what you mean when you say the letters YW.
                            113. ... because you talk about it all the time and so darn LOUD!
                            114. At least once an hour you see something and blurt out how it has to do with YW.
                            115. You tell your friend that thinks he/she is a witch that being a wizard is funer!!

Uhh... can't think of anymore at the moment...
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

OOh! This has more to do with this site but oh well...
                              116. When you see see things and think that someone from this site would love it
                              I do that ALL the time.... lol.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Not directly related to YW but I found this 'hyper-looking' stuffed black cat with HUGE eyes. Guess what I named it!

Funer? Uhoh, Sam! Funer= FOO nuhr
                                Funer=> Funner => More fun

117... My mind has gone blank!
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X