Fiction Writers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiction Writers!!

I am becoming increasingly bored... Which is why I go to fanfiction.net. Problem is, I can't find any good authors to read. So, can everyone with a fanfiction.net/fictionpress.com account AND A WRITTEN STORY please post here? I'm littlehorse on ff.net if anyone wants to read my stories. I don't write YW, though. I mainly write LOTR and Circle of Magic.

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I will rejoice in the moonlight;
    I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
    For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

I am becoming increasingly bored... Which is why I go to fanfiction.net. Problem is, I can't find any good authors to read. So, can everyone with a fanfiction.net/fictionpress.com account AND A WRITTEN STORY please post here? I'm littlehorse on ff.net if anyone wants to read my stories. I don't write YW, though. I mainly write LOTR and Circle of Magic.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

Read my story:
      moofegurl
      The Third Princess
      Incredibly good read!

BTW: I promise to review anyone else who posts here!

A Jedi Ewok
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

www.fanfiction.net/~vrtrakowski

But I write obscure TV stuff. If you've never heard of the show, there's no point in reading it...

Comment

I'm Persephone Kore on ff.net -- and there are some cowrites under "Andrea13 and PersephoneKore." Only one YW fic so far though.

Comment

Oh...just to let you know...mine is on fictionpress.com....a subsideary of fanfiction...

A Jedi Ewok
            And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
            A physics geek
            And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Elsha and Mira
              on ffn.net. Start with "Unity."
              A bunch of Harry Potter fanfic, co-authored with my best friend, who wrote most of it. The one in the completely different style is the only one that's fully mine... if you're REALLY bored, see if you can pick it.
              *has to endorse PK's YW fic* It's GOOD. Read it. And her other stuff. me likes.
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Although I haven't yet, I'm planning to write something. Eventually. I'm a tad slothy in actually getting stuff done... Ah well.

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I'll be sure to check everything out!

Comment

I write at ff.net under the same name as here. It's mostly humorous stuff. I have one complete story posted; am languishing for a while before I restart/post extras

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

Comment

um.. Hello! my name is Megan*bows head* this is my first post here...(sry i havent posted anywhere else i didnt want to get off topic by mistake...)i thuoght this wuold b a nice spot to introduce myself, soo...Hello!

I am a writer too i jus dont let ppl see them cuz i dont think their good V_V i hope to maybe somday to show some stuff but i doubt it... i hope to meet you all soon. Dai
                      "Power of Water, Wind, and Earth,
                      Turn the spell back to its birth.
                      Raise the Fire to free the Lord
                      By the Power of Wood and Sword."
                      ~Patrica C. Wrede "The Enchanted Forest Chronicals"~

Comment

Dai Megan, you'll fit in judging by your username... Don't worry about getting off topic, that's the point of "The Topic of Great Randomness" and we get off topic ALL the time, I don't think you can find many topics that stay on topic for more than about a page. Anyways, I'm Agent M, NOT marniebrown1. Welcome!!!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

Megan--you read Patricia C. Wrede!!! YAY!!! I all of the Enchanted Forest books. Which one is your favorite?
                          A physics geek
                          And proud of it...

Comment

You guys I'm a total wierdo, the only way I can get to sleep at night is if I do a fanfiction thingy in my head of HP, I've done about 3 different stories though.
                            Hey megan I'm Z, If you like Alicia Keys tell me and we'll be good friends! Don't worry if we speak spanish sometimes....
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Dai Meagan!! I'm Sam. LOL, off topic. We always do. Hence the reason The Topic of Great Randomness is so big. Oooo Enchanted Forest!! I love EFC it rocks!!
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                              X