No announcement yet.

Fiction Writers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*coff* GUYS!! They don't HAVE to join if they don't want to!! ((The White Forest is my site)) And I turned down someone before... there wasn' an e-mail address and I didn't know them.... so they'd have never been able to get on.
    Hey, Z. YOURS is animated....
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

...so you call semiramis Angelo because semiramis is an artist? Um, okay...

You know, this whole newbie-pack whatsits is getting a bit out of hand. I'm going to go hunt up the latest newbie pack and make it its own thread. If anyone objects, I'll take it down.
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

No, that's good, you did a good job. *eyes critically* Yeah, nice enough...
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*coff* GUYS!! They don't HAVE to join if they don't want to!!
          -Sam
          Uhh, yeah they do! Hey ppls. Don't listen to Sam. You have to join! It's vital to your social status here and if you don't, uhh, I'll continue to tell you to join the White Forest.

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

OH WHY!??? TEMPORARY DOWNTIMES PART 2. WHY!?

LOL But it's true. It happened again...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Hmm... I'm on Abroad and it's working...
              btw, Diego, try to find somewhere else to post your story, I wanted to post mine here and Lee said that DD didn't want stuff like that on here.... I put it on my livejournal but then Gryphon reminded me that it might be stolen... Not like anyone would find it or WANT to steal it.... maybe I should add some more........
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Plenty of people put fanfiction etc. on their ljs...I think you'll be safe. I mean, what would anyone use it for? And how many people are actually going to see it in the first place?
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Oh yeah, right. No fanfiction. I forgot...
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I posted the second chapter of my story... But I don't think anyone reads it. Though Sam commented on one of my posts.... But not on my story. Zats okay.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

Sorry for the obtuseness, but where is your story? Linkage, por favor? I promise I'll review.
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Originally posted by marniebrown1:
                        Though Sam commented on one of my posts.... But not on my story. Zats okay.
                        *pokes* Actually I commented on your prologue. It think... *checks* Yup. Not sure if the prologue counts but I did see???
                        Originally commented by Hifun55 in M's LJ:
                        That is REALLY good M!!! It looks really cool so far.
                        Not much but I did. Haven't had a chace to look for Chapter one yet... will tonight though.
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Oh.. Oops. Missed that one. Srry!!! Thank ya! My bf says it needs more detail and it's confusing and it goes too fast? Do you think it goes to fast? I don't think it goes too fast...
                          OKay, they aren't all in order but oh well, I have headings.
                          http://www.livejournal.com/users/sphinxm/
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Quite a good story, though I must agree with your bf, a little more detail couldn't hurt. Apart from that, it's very well done. Incidentally, about Stanley the puppy, if by 'Doxen' you mean what I think you do, it's spelled 'Dachsund'.

Comment

btw, Diego, try to find somewhere else to post your story, I wanted to post mine here and Lee said that DD didn't want stuff like that on here.... I put it on my livejournal but then Gryphon reminded me that it might be stolen... Not like anyone would find it or WANT to steal it.... maybe I should add some more........
                              [/COLOR]

Okay. You need a comma. Where you do have a comma, you shouldn't because it's too weak. End the sentence and capitalize the next letter OR replace it with a semicolon. (

...That's just some stuff that I've picked up. Didn't know it until this year, too. All of my LA teachers except for my past two stunk.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

lol. Thanx Gryphon!
                                GodMage: Thanx! And Um.... when you said "about Stanley the puppy, if by 'Doxen' you mean what I think you do, it's spelled 'Dachsund'." Was that meant for me or someone else? Did someone mention a puppy named Stanley somewhere around here?
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X