No announcement yet.

Fiction Writers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys I'm a total wierdo, the only way I can get to sleep at night is if I do a fanfiction thingy in my head of HP
    I used to do that. So did my best friend. [s]It's perfectly normal[/s] You're not the only one, anyway...

Also, Hi, Megan. It's nice to meet you: my name's Birdhead or Tui or T-bird or any variation thereof, I (unlike Agent M) am not fussy.

Uhm. I hate to mention this, but... one thing I am fussy about is spelling. Do you think that maybe you could use full words and capitals as opposed to netspeak? >.< Sorry, I know that casual is easier, but it really bothers me for one.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Dai, Megan, welcome to these hallowed halls of obscurity and off-topicness (off-topication? off-topocicity?). I'm GodMageMajere, but feel free to call me whatever pleases you. I pop up once in a while to make cynical/idealic posts and then fade back out of everyone's meories. And as Tui said, do make an effort to use proper language, avoid that accursed 1337 speak, and you should be fine.

Comment

Well, hi Meaghan! Your post got a lot of attention.

I'm Gryphon. Pleeeeaaaase don't call me Skitty! I really don't like my username. As I've told everyone here, it was supposed to be ValorGryphon and my name Skitty. But, hey, I'm a backwards person!

(Mwahahaha)
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

See Tui? Gryphon's fussy too!! Of course she never used to use death threats..... Don't worry Megan, Rysade's the one who likes to eat Newbies, not me.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

*giggles* M! Don't scare her!!!
            Hey you guys do know that now you can change it right??? Just thoguht I'd tell you that. That is cool!!
            EDIT: I just looked at my sig. *giggles* Dog no longer exists...
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Dai, Megan!!!! I'm semiramis!!! Call me what you like so long as I can tell you're talking to me... I get called loads of weird things (though most of them not here, at least ^.^)!!!! And I like to use multiple puntuations at the end of sentences, can you tell!!??? *is giddy*

Ummmm.... yeah.... anyway....

I'd say YW is a good place to start with showing off your writing (if you write fanfiction), 'cuz it's a small fandom and there's a smaller range of people to compare with.... hence, you don't have those scarily good epic-sequal-that-almost-looks-canon writers to make you feel tiny and insignificant (although there are people like PK, who're really good...), and you don't have as many of those Omigod-look-at-me-and-my-wonderful-marysue-prowess-my-fanfiction-is-so-good-and-yrs-toootallly-sucks!!!*heartheart* type people that you sometimes, unfortunately, get harassed by in bigger fandoms. Although slash and lemon are about as touchy here as they are in any other similar genre on the net....
              And if you write poetry, we have a poetry topic here where you can post your work and stuffness... so... yah... that's about all, metinks...

Comment

I'm writing right now aa fantasy story. I'll post it here when I finish it.
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

OK Megan, you have to know that semiramis (who I call Angelo) is a really good artist who draws manga. Oh yeah Angelo, I have a question for you, did u use a drawing book? If so which one did you use? Thanx!
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

*is confused* I'm missing something, Z--why do you call semiramis Angelo?
                    Sry for the Poot-inspired post, but I gtg.
                    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

lol *bows head* pleased to meet you! all of you. im still trying to figure out what race of being i am... tehe
                      "Power of Water, Wind, and Earth,
                      Turn the spell back to its birth.
                      Raise the Fire to free the Lord
                      By the Power of Wood and Sword."
                      ~Patrica C. Wrede "The Enchanted Forest Chronicals"~

Comment

People! Pay attention in class! Michealangelo, famous painter of the Italian Renissance+ serimas famous drawer of the YW forums= ok nickname.
                        (Your a wonderful artist too ppc. Did you use a drawing book?

Comment

What is race-of-being? Well anyways in this forum you are a newbie. So I think I'll take over Tui (or birdhead's) job and make a newbie pack.

Comment

Ooookkaaaayyyy...
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Comment

Don't call Gryphon 'skitty!!!!!!!!'

And about the joining of the White Forest, that's something you want to do. The White Forest rules!!! It's a role-playing site for poeple who love science fiction or fantasy books. We have our evil, mysterious, and uhh mental characters*. Lots/all of the members on the White Forest are from here. To join, you just go to www.avidgamers.com/whiteforest, click on the link to apply and fill out the form for your character. It doesn't have to be much, and I've never seen anyone not accepted. Hey, it doesn't take much.

*The most mental/hyper/crazy/messed-up character just happens to be the lovable black puffball, Gryphon! Yes, this cat is MY character. She is renowned for stupid statements and her love of fish. See my signature for examples.
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X