The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fred22:
    I know I am butting in here but.... HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW SIGNATURE?
    fred22, the limit on sigs around here is 6 lines max (including blank lines). Yours is 9. May wanna refresh yourself on the rules in the FAQ.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
        `6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
        (_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'
        _..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
        (il),-'' (li),' ((!.-'

woot, jaguar not mine... but i dont really remember where i found it either Ummm, I can't really think of anything rando *sigh* like I said earlier, my brain doesn't function well in the morning... well, that's all i can think of to write, srry for the shortness :P

psst, like my siggy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa:
          EDIT: I had trouble with the spacing, so I put dots. I know someone else had the same problem, but I don't remember how to fix it.
          Don't you just make the dots white?

Mum forced me to clean my bathroom. Yes, I do have to stand on the sink to reach the top of the mirror. *pouts* I hate the smell of cleaning stuff.

My room is supposed to be "cleaned" as well today. Which basically means, I sweep the stuff off my desk and deposit it into one of two things; either the desk drawer, or the closet. Most things end up in the closet. Sometimes I just make my desk look more organized instead of actually moving anything. That works. *shrug*

*yawn* I need to stop reading into the wee hours of the morning.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• This is the topic of great randomness, so I'm going to be sufficently random.

The surface tension will kill you first. Jumping out of the crashing plane isn't worth it. Unless you've got a whole heck of a lot of soap.

Thank you.

vv
            PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Randomness....hehe.

If I have a sock with a hole in it, is it a holy sock? (not mine, my friend says that all the time, but... )

I went off the high dive. It freaked me out. I'm afraid of heights. I don't think I'll do it again soon.

If life hands you a rubix cube, chuck it at the window.

While I feel sufficiently disgusting right now, I think I could be sweatier, and smellier, and more tired, but not anymore satisfied.

Is all that random enough? I can't get my thoughts to make sense anymore...

-seabiscuit a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> {u-u}
                ((I))
                (_}.{_)
                O-^-O
                </pre>
                You could wrap it in <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
                Code:
                </pre>
                , and then the spaces would stay spaces, and the little bear's sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

I remember when Rubick's Cubes were new - and I didn't have one then. I eventually got a miniature one, attached to a key ring. And an even harder 4x4x4 one.
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I finally got back from LA and read HBP!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! I have to say it was different. That's all I'll say.
                  M-That typo was not my fault, the keyboard wasn't working right and I just gave up trying to fix all the letters that didn't show up. It was getting extremely frustrating.
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• I need help... Im doing my lame summer homework... and we need to pick a theme from the book, and.... something else :P but, i really think the most prominent theme in the book, is that life sucks... but see, i cant really write that, cause im going to turn it in to school... so, whats a better way of saying life sucks? I don't want it to be put really nicely, becuase, i want to get the point across, that.... well, life sucks... if I wrote something nice, it would be hard to convey that...

ummm *mind is wiped by imaginary eraser* ok.. now what? .... srry, i cant think of anything totally random... other than nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak.....

If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you :P
                    Ociffer, I swear to drunk Im not God
                    whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
                    Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.
                    All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

mmk, going to stop with the random quotes and do my homework :P

Comment

• What kind of summer homework do you guys have?

Mine consists of:

AP Chem: Read Chapters 1-4 of the text, do review questions for chapters 1-3, and do the 11 page packet of worksheets and compound naming and other such thinguses

AP Lit: Read Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen), A Doll's House (Henrik Isben) and two of the following: The Natural (Bernard Malamud), The Things They Carried (Tim O'Brien), The Grapes of Wrath (Steinbeck), or A Farewell to Arms (Hemingway). Read them and write a literary reaction following the first chapter (or scene, in the case of Isben), and following the conclusion. Oy.

And I'm doing my science fair project over summer vacay. ::blinks:: So let's all say bye-bye to Caitlin having any fun for the rest of her vacation... (tee)

vv
                      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Summer homework: I just have normal summer reading: The Great Gatsby (which I finished; it's a strange book), Of Mice and Men (all my friends say it is boring) and The Odyssey, which I already read. Not fun, but relatively easy work.

The library sent me a notice yesterday, saying that I have a copy of Romeo and Juliet on cd that is 3 months overdue. Yes, I did once have a copy of Romeo and Juliet on cd from the library. Yes, I returned it 3 months ago, right after track practice. I remember it EXPLICITLY! Watch, I'll go into the library and find it on the shelf. I hope I'll find it there, because I don't want to pay the $50 it costs, because I DID NOT LOSE IT! Plus, I'd have to pay all the fines it's accumulated, and I RETURNED THE THING 3 MONTHS AGO! ARGH! My library is so messed up.

My foot itches.

We went to the bookstore yesterday, and I forgot to get a copy of Of Mice and Men. I can't find my copy, I think I lent it to my cousin, who just left this morning for Arizona for 3 weeks. Lucky. I suppose it is unethical to break into her house to see if she took it with her. I mean, I can break into houses, I had to help my friend do it whenever she lost her key last school year. We've had the police called on us, but it was okay, as it was her house. Now I have a key to her house, because I won't lose it, and she would.

I want a snack. Bye-bye.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• You guys have summer homework - as in actual homework that you have to do over the summer? Wow... *likes Australian schooling all the more all of a sudden*... We never got summer homework, except for one time when we had to read 'Brave New World' - I'd finished it before holidays had started anyway ..

Ah, libraries... yes well I have overdue fees.. about $20 now I think - I'm so slack XD

random quotes huh?
                          <LI> Very funny Scotty, Now beam down my clothes
                          <LI> Theres a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot
                          <LI> Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Alla

Comment

• Originally posted by seabiscuit1009:
                            The library sent me a notice yesterday, saying that I have a copy of Romeo and Juliet on cd that is 3 months overdue. Yes, I did once have a copy of Romeo and Juliet on cd from the library. Yes, I returned it 3 months ago, right after track practice. I remember it EXPLICITLY!
                            Oh, that happened to me once. It turned out that the library had deleted it from their current stock as an old book, while it was still out. It was supposed to go into wherever they keep the books you have to request; but it was in my house.
                            So, when I returned it to the normal library, the system ignored the fact it was back, and I was sent an overdue notice later. The librarian looked it up when I went to sort it out, guessed what had happened, and found it sitting on the shelf, too obscure/boring for anyone else to want to borrow.

I can't remember what it was now. Maybe it was the book on the history of mediaeval architecture.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                              "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                              "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• *sigh* Yoda.....*shrugs*

Lisa: *is confuzzled* A 'never been used' HP countdown? What is that?

In other news...

DD chat today? I think it is. I can swear that I saw something saying it was supposed to be on the 23rd.

*stares* Oh noes! You have to read A BOOK? *gasp* Man, I feel sorry for you.

I had to join the local 'summer reading club', because my cousins and my sister joined, so Mom said I HAD to go to take care of them. *fake theremin noise here* Oh no! What's that behind the bookshelf! Aah!

The good thing is that I get to enter in a raffle for free books. 6 people are chosen every time. ZOMG. There was HBP on the truck. *evil voice* It will soon be mine! Even though I've already read it. Maybe I'll lend (aka force) it to my friends.

There was this really exciting thing I was going to tell you about, but I've forgotten what it is.

Oh noes. :S

Comment

Working...
                                X