No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM! Yes, BiW would _not_ join at all. When she finally did, she loved it. OMG, you must join!.!.!.!
    I remember that. She was very, umm, assertively negative about it . Much more than me.
    I just say no. Nancy Reagan would be happy.

Does anyone even get that?
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Smoochies all!!!! I missed you all but was feeling guilty that I somehow was to blame for the poofiness of the forum.

I'm ignoring all politics talk and like that, and the math I'm ignoring that extra hard. I' admire you for doing it and in public too but I think I'll leave it back a few pages.

Peter- I remember Nancy and the "Just say No" campaign. Uh- yah, THAT worked well. We all rolled our eyes at it back then too.

In other news- Halloween was fantastic here. I didn't dress up but was in a parade with a tall top hat that lit up so I was very happy.

Now it's dumb winter *kicks it* and the dog and I are at odds about how long his walk should last. It's those scottish breeds, they think this is summer.

Anyone here listen to jpop?
      Maybe it's Art.

Comment

• I have not had a good day. Actually, I've not had a very good day in a while. Yesterday I had so much homework that it wouldn't all fit in my backpack. I also had an hour of dance. *sigh* Today I came home from school early. I had only gone to my first two classes. *groan* I missed two tests and an explanation on how to do something I am so confuzzled on! My stomach is killing me and a headache is coming on. I have to wrap my brother's b-day present and get a b-day present for my friend. I am going to die tomorrow at school. But now I'm happy! The tumbleweed themesong is so funny!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *falls down at PM's reference to Nancy Reagan*
          I truly remember that. *chuckle*

Hey... Smoochie... we missed you!

(There is this fly flying around my head and totally bugging me right at this moment... *sighs* *swats it away*)

Since Monday afternoon, I have been sick... it wasn't too bad. I always hate sore throats and sneezing and all of that good cold stuff. I still had to work Monday and Tuesday night. Finally, I am feeling a bit better... but I have to work tonight too.

Sorry Gryf... haven't felt well enough to visit vgdawn...

Hope that everyone is doing well.
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I think I'll reply to half the posts on the last couple of pages, just because. . .

Alla: Hehehe, I'm on the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter forums, and no my username is not Ilovefuzzy. It's the same as here. Or you coulid just do a search for Fuzzy. Lessee if I can make a lnk: HP thingie

Gryph: Yay! I don't think I feel like a newbie anymore either. . .I think I really am going to read all the topics in all the forums. And I only haven't joined VGDawn yet because I can't think of a name for my character. I have most of the profile written out on Wordpad so I can just paste it in.

Gryph again: You said you were bursting with excitement, but wouldn't say why until tomorrow- That was yesterday!

Aurora: Are you making everyone Poot plushies? That would be cool. . .CHRISTMAS!! *Dances, is a lunatic in the first place*

Angelstar and Chani: Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

Schmedgar: It is not winter! It's still fall! It's just really cold, is all.

Ack! When we were at Spanish my dog ate all my Halloween candy. Grr. Oh well, I guess I was the person who left it out. . .He'll probably get sick from all the chocolate, poor puppy.

Comment

• Ah. I hope you feel better Angel and Chani *huggles angel and madre!*
              I wonder where Neets, 'mi hermana' is, I hope she isn't STILL grounded.

Yayness. I had the best day ever!

REASONS WHY TODAY WAS MY BEST DAY EVER!
              1)I got an A on my math test, this is the first time I've gotten anything but a B- or lower. Now I have an A in math!
              2)I got the solo in Jazz Choir. Now I get to sing at my city's "central park" and at the Mall of America! I don't know when the mall of america concert is but when I know I'll tell you guys incase you happen to be visiting. I'll be the ugly girl with the tiger striped glasses.

Wow. I don't have very many reasons but since I got the solo I'm ecstatic.
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *huggles Z* That's great! Both the A and the solo! Nobody's ugly. *grin* *yawn* I am so tired! I'll have to go to bed early tonight. After I stretch. I need to start stretching for dance...
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Your fault? PM still thinks it's mine and his. I personally think it really was a billing error.

What's with Nancy Reagan and 'Just Say No?'

Angel_Star:
                  I have not had a good day. Actually, I've not had a very good day in a while. Yesterday I had so much homework that it wouldn't all fit in my backpack.
                  Ahahaha. Not fun. I've been doing that a lot. I carry my books.. Ugh. And today is one of those days.

Chani:
                  There is this fly flying around my head and totally bugging me right at this moment...
                  Hehe. The fly is bugging you. Hehehehe.

My cheeks are still cold. I went with a lot of my friends to watch the student vs. teacher soccer game at our old school. I missed the end because I went inside to visit teachers, but I still had a lot of fun.

It was really cold.. Shoulda brought something warmer. Well, I'll know next year. All my friends knew, but that's because they went to the games when they were at that school [I didn't].

*hugggles* I hope you get better. S'okay. I'm really behind anyway.

Wildflower! Apply as anything; I can change your username for you after you've joined. I can change your rank too, as Sharky knows. I think he's grown used to MJKGray, so I'm gonna leave it as that.

Oh, oh, I would've forgotten that I was bursting with excitement. I got tested yesterday, and now I'm a yellow belt. Wheeeeeeeee

Arrrr; I have a 92 in history. It only bothers me that I'm one point away from an A. One point away from another doughnut... Other than that, I wouldn't care what I got.

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappy

*is in a very good mood; not down at all*
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• YAY!! I AM FINALLY UNGROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!

I SO HAPPY NOW!!! So, what have I missed? JEEZ, WE ARE ALREADY IN THE 300'S NOW? Okay, I gatta stop yelling.

Now, once again, did I miss anything? Did Sharky finish his story? Did WOW, WAIT. M just told me that Diego and Chani are figting? WHAT?

HELLO MOMMMYYY!! I missed you!

Well, if maybe someone could update me like on new members and what I missed? THANKSIES!! BYE BEY GUYS!! I MISSED YALL! LUFF YALL!!
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
                      Your fault? PM still thinks it's mine and his. I personally think it really was a billing error.
                      Nah, some of our attacks hit the server, that's what it was.

What's with Nancy Reagan and 'Just Say No?'
                      It was an old anti-drugs campaign, with her support. "Just say 'No' to drugs." I was reminded of it when I was typing in my previous answer.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I'm so gonnna ruin this masterpiece of a topic. But oh well. LOL
                        1st of all...
                        tumbleweed!
                        2nd...
                        HI!
                        3rd...
                        Reply to me... I have no idea wat to talk about.
                        4th
                        Arons best friends lil bro... RIP kid, may the powers that be, and the One watch ova yall. (in YW language) And the'll be a day where you will get to shine. In another place, in another time, in another life. I wish u good luck there...
                        What I just wrote was about a kid who died at age 10... Why he died is personal to the family of him, but its so sad. Send your prayers to him... If not, thats ok too. But its a sad thing to think about yall... I hope he's in a better place today...

ANYWAYS

tumbleweed

~leah~

Comment

• Dai Nitafan! I don't know if you were here when I joined or not. I don't think so. . .I just finished reading all of TTOGR and I'm officially insane now. What story? Sharky made a story? Ohhh. . .no, I don't think he finished. . .not sure.
                          I see you're a member of the TOTWF. You guys have a themesong now. Tumbleweed of Doom. . .*Dies*

Gryph! Yellow belt! I don't know what that means but cool anyway! And the Be Random To The Topic Foundation. Doesn't that happen automatically? So we're all members now? You need another new foundation.

PM, I thought Lee said Infopop was changing around the way they accepted payments, and the one for this forum got lost. How is that the little pictures' fault?

Dai Leah! That's so sad. . .my little brother is ten. . .

Comment

• Tanx for contributing... I know... My friend was crien bout it all through the day... *sighs*
                            It makes me twice about my beliefs that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. (which you can often catch me saying when things of missfortune come my way or other peeps ways) Ahh... It confuses me soo...

~Leah~

Comment

• *huggles nitafan* Ahhh, you've missed so much! YW was down for a while, and vgdawn shut down for all but one topic (the 'help, yw is down!' topic). Everyone panicked. I'm so glad you're back! VGDawn has also grown even more... I'm behind. Ugh.

Sharky *glares* hasn't written _any_ story for a very long time. You didn't miss any of it, i don't think.

Do you know Schmoochie? Wildflower? Lovebird? Amelia? They're our new members. We also have a lurker who may become a member.

'Nella, *huggles.* Trust me, wounds heal. Though some may leave scars, you can forget your scars.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• it was the 'help *panics*' topic, gryph! it wasn't fair... i tried logging on on the sunday night (my time when yous were all asleep and nothing would load sos i panicked and posted somewhere where i hoped someone else would know what was happening! *blushes* But its back now so alls well!

*jumps on Nita and hugs her* Welcome back! I've missed you! Oh yes, and watch out for Amelia, she's one of my crazy friends!

*huggles Nella* Remember what they say about timeheart ... 'What's Loved, Lives...' *huggles again*

Tel, if you read this can you tell me what you think of the tumbleweed theme. I hope you can read music... ... I know you said quarter notes, but it wanted to tumble (to me anyway) which means six eight time, and bouncy rythms...

oh well better get onto maths and german study
                                cyas all

Alla

Comment

Working...
                                X