The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella! *bounces* I LOVE that movie!

Aurora: I'm scared too. Very scared. Don't ever predict anything like that in connexion to me, please, please? Because the comps I use are my dad and mum's work ones, and if they die, I will be in SO muc trouble it's NOT even funny.

Not that I'm superstitious, or anything. I just think a large part of the mass of a computer is not silicon, but "bloodimindium." Thank you Terry Pratchett!
    T
    sig trim - gf
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• i think if my computer broke down.....i don't know what i'd do.......

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. Because you're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• The Princess Bride!!!

My really favorite quote is this one, the first on the page. It was just too long for my sig.
        sig trim - gf
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Is that from the movis or the book? I've seen the movie, it was pretty good, I haven't read the book though...

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Well, not of you, exactly... but last year...

I said to my friend "We're going to get sent home early today because of a huge snowstorm." I don't remember whether or not I was kidding, or just saying stuff, but in second period this HUGE snowstorm developed, and we got sent home before third period.

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
            Somewhere I belong"
            -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• M: i thought you hated the movie....THE BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. Because you're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• it's the kind of book that, when you look at the shelf and say, 'hmmm...i'm bored, what book to read' you see the Princess Bride and say, 'Yes! i'll re-read the Princess Bride!'

Comment

• *shivers* That's creepy, Aurora. Just a sec.

Oh, my god, there are fire engines outside Bernice's house. Why are there fire engines outside my neighbour's house? I'm sorry, I have more to say, but I have to go find out.

*sighs* Back. I think it's OK... I didn't go right up but there's no sign of flame, or anything. *shudders* God, that was truly frightening.

Princess Bride: I LOVE the movie. I have to read the book, but it's never available at the library... I'll get it eventually, though. Those are some GOOD quotes.
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                  Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                  Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                  My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                  Spelling Freak and Typo Queen

Comment

• yeah, the movie's good, but the book is WAY better.

what happened to your neighbors house?

Comment

• I only hate the movie because when we got the movie my sister got an obsession with it and watched about 20 times a day. I just got sick of it, otherwise it's a good movie. "My name is Inigo Montoia, you kill my father, prepare to die"

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                      "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

• That DOES NOT feel like my foot.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• What's with the foot thing?
                          Has anyone here ever read the Pendragon series?

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                          Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                          READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                          I promise I will use no more fun funs
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          Be happy life is good

Comment

• Yep. Pendragon is good. Sorry about the foot thing, I was in my basement and my foot fell asleep, BIG TIME, I swear, I couldn't even move my toes, then when I finally could it felt really weird. Sorry.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your wecome" "No not you, we called the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• About my neighbour's house: as far as I can tell, nothing, thank god. But it was really frightening. *shivers* fires. Not nice.
                              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen

Comment

• 1) IM BACK TO CHAT PEOPLES!!! (after a over a month of absence)
                                2)Smurch, I have been reading your sig a billion times now.Please enlighten me on who or what "bocce" is?!?

3) I couldnt sleep at all last night, so I wrote a short story about a moth, and his desire. It wasnt until a second ago I thought about posting it here. BUT first, I want at least three people to ask for it. its, *sniff* so deep, and it touches me right *points at chest* here.
                                *starts crying*
                                really though, I want you guys' feedback. I probably wont be able to type it until tonight or tomorrow, but I still want at least some support first!

*EDITS POST*
                                oh yeah, while you people are talking about movies, has anyone here sen 'fight club'?

Xenocide

Comment

Working...
                                X