X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Not old enough to love as yet but old enough to die indeed" DW
    "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT ALLOW AGENT M TO CONSUME YET ANOTHER COOKIE.

Now that that is out of the way, I slept until 1:30 or later during the summer! But before you call me lazy, you should know that I stayed up till at least 2:00 and on several occasions till 4:30 to read on the enders game series. GREAT SERIES!!!

Comment

• "Sleeping in" is completely dependent upon what the cats allow us to do...

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Sleeping in is anywhere from 9 until noon, or occasionally later.

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
          Somewhere I belong"
          -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• M: how long did that take you?!?!?!?!?!?

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. Because you're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• Has anyone of you played Dark Ages? Is a massively Multiplayer Online Game, meaning...lot's of people use it at the same time and you can talk to people and they help you finish quests and stuff. It's a really cool game and if one of you has it or is gonna download it look for me (Lukfos, it had to be a weird name because all other ones were taken )

I know I should take you to the Merovingian but the thing is... he might just kill you. - Vlad
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• INSANE STILL!!!!!!!!! I ONLY JUST GOT UP AND I'M HYPER!!!!! Could be cuz my cereal has LOTS of sugar........
                And Nancy, it didn't take long at all. Just copy and paste.
                wow. Justin that's A LONG time. Nancy, no more saying that I sleep in too late.

*Agent~M*

"Not old enough to love as yet but old enough to die indeed" DW
                "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

• 30 pages... whoohoo...

Well, that's just me, because I was once on this forum... 30 pages was COMMON. I had a topic some 55 pages long, and some others were some 80 pages long... I left that place though.

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• well, we were having fun and you just popped our bubble.

*sniff*

Comment

• Bwahahahhaa....

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• Whydja leave?

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
                        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                        I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Man, you guys have sure been busy while i've been away! 30 pages!!!

Dai
                          Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                          I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                          CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                          And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                          -Henry David Thoreau
                          :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                          A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Yea! Crookedfrog's back!!!

*Agent~M*

"Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• WoW! 31 pages! Yipee!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Would you beleive I read everything I missed?

Fight Club: Read the book, watch the movie.

Snow Crash: Read the book. I wanna BE Hiro Protagonist.

Xenocide: Read that too. Good.

Princess Bride: Of course I've Seen the Movie, and I have read the book.

The deal is this: If I stay at my parent's house, I am subject to their rules. It makes perfect sense. At least I don't have to pay rent. When I get my own place in a month or two, (or three, or four, or...) then I can do whathever I feel like, whenever I feel like it.

Besides, if I fail out of college, I'm stuck with about $30,000 worth of debt, part of which is my parent's to deal with. They will protect their investment, even if it means grounding it/him/her.

Lately my hours have been weird. I'll sleep in until 2:00 or 3:00 pm when it's not a school day, and then sleep in until 6:00 am when it is a school day.

--Dai Stihó

Resident Bishonen
                                I'm sorry girls, you'll have to wait outside...
                                It's not that, I just don't think you'll all fit...

Comment

Working...
                                X