No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gryphon, that sounds cool. I might join, right after I get around to joining Abroad or the White Forest.

I missed the chat! But my password hasn't been working. I doubt I would've gotten in. So I'm off to email poor Lee again. *waves*
    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Heyyy..... only Alastair-kun's allowed to call me kittysune. Because I'm HIS kittysune...

But you CAN call me Kitsune... or Kit.. and there's one guy on another forum that just calls me Rei... yeah.

I was looking at FFXI. It looks so pretty..............

Comment

• Hey Whiteforesters! I've made Zaria!
        Here have a look-see.

I had her with Gryphon but I couldn't get it to work.
        Anyways there are lots of good doll making sites. You guys can use to make characters. Just go on google and search for "Make your own Dollz."Zaria
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oooh, fun!! Thanks, I feel so welcome. Dai everyone!! M, do you like Tsunami Bomb?? They're an awesome band.

The butterfly... it's so captivating!! I think I should fit in. I am super hyper and super random (I think my avatar may be an example of that. heh, that's the name of one of my journals). I can get seriously crazy.

ooh, rpg?? I love rpgs!! I'm part of a Harry Potter one at the moment, I want to join, but may hold off because I tend not to have a whole lot of time online. *grumbles* dial-up and one phone line. Anyways, Dai everyone, and thanks for the warm welcome!!
          ------------------------------
          Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
          -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Yeppers, you will DEFINITALY fit in. *laugh* Only Gryphon and Sam sound that hyper.
            What makes you think I like Tsunami Bomb? Hmm... Never heard of them... but then again when it comes to music I live in the 60's Elton John rocks!
            Who likes my new Avie? Cute!! I don't keep them for long...
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• That avie is soo cute! Ohhh! Hey M, if you tell me what animals or stuff you like I'll find you a lot of backup avies. (PleASe, I'm super bored. Did anyone look at my Zaria? I worked hard on her! Have a looksee people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ooh, cute avatar!! The reason I said that is because the lead singer of Tsunami Bomb is called Agent M, so I was wondering if you were a fan. They're really good. Elton John. Ha, that makes me think of the Lion King, one of the bestest movies all time!!

Ugh, my sister made cookies, but she's taking them to school, so I can't have any (though I did get one). Talk about torture. Rawr. heh, oh well, not as if I don't get hyper enough as it is.
                ------------------------------
                Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• EXUSE ME your SPORK is attacking ME

My cat ate my spork. Eeeheehee

I tried to join a Harry Potter rpg a while back, but I never got my password. I think it might've been because they asked for your REAL name!!! So of course I made up a name. Real first and last, I mean. And I was like NO WAY!!! So you see? I never give out my name online. Never.

Squeee! Izza cute hedgehog.

Okay, 9 more days til I can start up my rpg...
                  (Yes, I am obsessed. Got a problem???)
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Sure Z, if you want to. I had a really cute hedgehog with a heart... It wouldn't work. I like Hedgehogs... and penguins rock!!!
                    OH! Hmmmm... maybe I should look at that band....
                    BTW, Coolness Zaria Z!! No pink?
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• Ooooohh, pretty colors, Abby! Welcome! We're all a bit weird here, some more than others ^_^ . Your hedgehog is cute, M. I wanna hug it! But, no, that would be a bad idea, ow...So, do we have to send all avatars to Lee or only the ones that need to be resized?
                      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Calliope: I think it's all because then Lee can upload it to the site or whatever and it won't cost as much money as the avatars that people link from other sites. (Like mine & M's) So both, I guess. I'f resize it for you, but it's so much a pain to do.

Plans for the new rpg... who wants to be an admin? I'll only let you be an admin to my roleplay if you're actually planning on using your admin powers. if I give you the power to change the layout, promise me not pink!!! *shudders* Yeah, Abby. Pink, purple, and yellow are colors that I do not like. Some yellows are okay, I guess... But ugg. Heh. I've been playing around with the colors on the Circus to get an idea of how I want mine to be. And yes, I did get M's permission to play around with the colors. :P

I forgot to turn in my Spanish Journal last Friday. Turns out it was worth 20 points. That's not gonna be good... Spanish journals are a new assignment that my Spanish teacher thought up. We have to have the verbs in past tense in the 'yo' form. Ugg. I hate Spanish 1. I really wanted to take Latin, but I'm stuck with Spanish 2 next year.

Happy thing. I got a 11 on my math test!!! My math teacher really screwed up the test and put numbers in the wrong place, ect. She hardly had any time and she rushed through making the test. With no time to go ver the problems, it ended up as a disaster. For one thing, some of the right triangles had hypotenuses that weren't the longest side. Some of my answers turned out to be disgusting numbers UNDER RADICALS!!! Ugg. But I got 100. Some poeple in my class did really bad and flunked it. I feel bad for them.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oh, were we supposed to send our avies to Lee? I've just been storing mine on my AOL FTP space....

...and how does one join whiteforest/abroad? S-chan can't figure it oooouuuuut.... oT.To

Comment

• Calliope: I'm almost positive that you only have to send the avies that need to be resized to Lee... But Gryphon might be right too. I'm not 100% sure... But if she is right then you wouldn't need to anyways cuz your avie is from the site.
                            Gryphon, I didn't turn in a 75 point assignment!!!! That was bad. Bad Bad Bad. It's just that I have one notebook for the morning and another for the afternoon... That way I remember to bring my homework home, cuz I only need to remember whatever book I need and one or two notebooks. My organization skills suck... But the assignment was to give our Science teacher our binder... and I kinda use my notebook instead, but the teachers don't know about my notebook system and there's a whole bunch of other stuff in that notebook. So I said I forgot my binder at home and now I have to make a binder and put all the notes from like the past 3 months in it, even if I copy it from my notebook that's gonna tak awhile.........
                            Yea for Gryphon! 100 on a test.... *drools*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Hey M,
                              I found a lot of avatar's for you they're all really cute. (I found a lot of penguins.)
                              Here they are:

Okay you probably won't like the 1st one because it's animated.
                              And you might not like the 2nd one but I do because it's incredibly cute.

I might use the 1st one, I don't really like the butterfly anymore.

Okay you guys, I need you to decide which one you like better, the penguin or my butterfly.

Comment

• Semiaris:
                                Okay, go to www.avidgamers.com/whiteforest (here) and click on the thing that says 'join.' That should be right under the log in box. You type about your character and that kinda stuff. You NEED to include your e-mail or you won't get your password. It doesn't send spam. Also, if it takes a while for you to get your e-mail, it's all Sam's fault. :P She didn't give me enough admin powers. :P :P

It's the same for Abroad, but no one has been posting in Abroad.

Oooh, M! Not good, not good...

Z: Cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X