What is your favorite series, other than YW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harry Potter books by Jo Rowling

The horse books, they're not really a series, they're just a bunch of books about horses, by Marguerite Henry.

The Twilight books by Stephenie Meyers, though I've only gotten through the first two, LOL

The Temeraire books by Naomi Novik, if you love dragons and Napoleonic era ship warfare ...

Both Ender series, Ender's and Beans.

And lots of comic books ... I'm sure I'm into more series of books I just can't think of any now. Oh yeah:

His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman

Comment

• All of Orsan Scott Cards books
      Otherland by Tad Williams
      Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
      Harry Potter
      Lord of the Rings
      David Eddings books
      "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study are all great books by Maria V. Snyder. They're about how a young woman can develop herself from nothing to something, and the book's written in a way that's different and all around special if you can get a hold of it. I found myself reading nonstop and was so glued to the books when I got them that I barely even payed attention to anything else around me.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
        X