Book Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gryphon that's a good thing.
    Hmmmm... Well... This if for Sam or Diego or anyone else without a swap, but I think Gryphon really wants to think of a book Tui and Rysade haven't read.
    I want someone to read Timeline. You guys probly knew this was coming huh? And I will read ANYTHING, right now I only have Crusader, I haven't actually gotten it yet cuz I can't get a hold of my overdue books and that means I can't get a new card which means I can't get a new book. Anyone wanna swap?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

This is such a great idea! ^_^ I'm in. I just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (he also wrote The Da Vinci Code). But after that I'm out of books again.
      I'll swap Angels and Demons with somebody. *waves book* What's Timeline about?
      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Timeline... It's hard to explain... I'll get a review online for you...
        But I can't swap for Angels and Demons, I've already read it. GOOD BOOK!!! Better than the DaVinci Code.
        Okay, I've got one, http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...45417623&itm=1
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

Hey, that looks interesting. I guess that means I have to find a book you haven't read...*wanders off to bookshelves* I'll still swap Angels and Demons with someone. It was a good book.
          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Hmm. I'd read Timeline. It's a book I would NEVER EVER get around to reading. Not sure why. Oh, and Gryphon, I've read The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents too.

Comment

BTW Gryphon, Pendragon is D.J. MacHale, Princess Diaries is Meg Cabot (I only know two ppl with my name, Meg Cabot, and Meg Ryan, both famous ) And Timeline is Michael Crichton, *silently worships Crichton* Never forget his name.
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

Sorry, can't swap now. Reading Amber Spyglass.

AHHH! WHY!? WHY!? THEY KILLED HIM! THEY KILLED MY FAV CHARACTER! THEY KILLED LEE SCORESBY. WHYYYY!!??
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I thought you were re reading Amber Spyglass? That was the same reaction my bf has every time she reads that book, she says all her fav. characters always die, her favorite character in SYWTBAW was Fred and in DW it was Ed.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

lol. I'll say the same, Fred and Ed rock. I am re-reading them. I knew that'll happen but it still sucks.
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Yeah, that ones sad.
                      Fred was awesome!!! And Ed was ok.... And Picchu! Though she technically didn't die...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

OK, Gryphon, I've been planning onf reading that book recently, so I'll read that when I finally stop being mad at Remy and finish This Lullaby.
                        Umm.... need something to swap with... try, The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud, it's the first and at the moment only book in the Bartimaeus Trilogy. EXCELENT book!! HEHE!! It may get a little annoying, but be sure to read the footnotes. They're funny.
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Agent M To Visit the Queen ~ Gryphon Crusader
                          Diane Duane ~ Edward Bloor

Tanis Pendragon ~ Zgirl Princess Diaries 1
                          D. J. MacHale ~ Meg Cabot

Skitty The Hero and the Crown ~ Tanis Ancient Ones
                          Robin McKinely ~ T. A. Barron
                          ((Canceled???))

Skitty Pit Dragon Trilogy ~ Ella Enchantress from the Stars
                          Jane Yolan ~ ???

GodMageMajere The Gunslinger ~ Tui Looking for Alibrandi
                          ??? ~ Melina Marchetta

Meteorite The Eyre Affair ~ Rysade The Art of Seduction
                          Jasper Fforde ~ Robert Greene

Skitty Amazing Maurice and the Educated Rodents ~ Sam The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy)
                          Terry Pratchett ~ Jonathan Stroud

Calliope Angels and Demons ~ Open Open
                          Dan Brown ~ Open

Agent M Timeline ~ Open Open
                          Michael Crichton ~ Open

Okay peoples! Here's the updated version of Tui's and my Book Swap list. Cheers! Yeah! Whoot whoot.

Okay. Sry 'bout that. Now that I have the updated version, I can delete my old post, right??? Yes!

I'm about to explode!!! I was so stressed out about my math homework ((okay, fine. Math isn't my fav. anymore)) when my butthead brother picked the perfect time to launch a 'stupid question bomb.' Needless to say, I freaked.

"Oooh. Can I have your new pencils?"

<span class="ev_code_RED">"TRONAS!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"</span>

And yes. I was screaming. Tronas isn't my brother's real name. I call him that here because the WF and WA members know him as that. And yes, he is the person who never posts.

So RAAH to him. I will kick him HARD.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

The Gunslinger is by Stephen King, as I believe I mentioned when I originally posted it. And I vow to head to Chapters as soon as physically possible and read absolutely everything on the list. As well, I'm also suggesting Piers Anthony's 'But What Of Earth?'. A very good book indeed, as long as you get his version, which I believe is surtitled 'A novel rendered into a bad example' or words to that effect. The reason for this is a long and sordid tale that is best left to be explained by the book itself.

Comment

OOh! Bartimaes Trilogy is GOOD!!
                              And Gryphon, I got Crusader from the library today, dang it's thick! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I NEED a thick book, it'll only last till Thursday but oh well... Did you get To Visit the Queen yet?
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Ahahah! The Gunslinger should not NEED to have it's author's name attatched to it, as everyone should have already read it! Granted, it's a pretty troubling book, but one of the best fictions I've read in a LONG time. Well, with the possible exception of the sequels...

Question:
                                Do I swap with the person I'm adjacent to on the list?

Comment

Working...
                                X