Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that movie once...three years ago. I can't really remember much of it.

All I remember from last night's dream is that someone was trying to pronounce my last name. Again. And again. Without success. I don't even remember who it was.
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• "Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground."
      -anonymous

Comment

• This morning I could have sworn on my life that my mom woke me up twice. But she said she only woke me up once (the second time to me).

Let me start over...

I was "sleeping" and then my mom supposedly turned my light on and I looked at my clock and it said 10:34. I almost got myself up but then I just went back to sleep because I stayed up wicked late last night. Anyway, she came back in and woke me up... That's when I asked "How long did was I sleeping from the first time you woke me up?" She looked at me and said, "This was the only time I woke you up." That's when I looked at the clock and it said 10:37. Was that a premonition? Or just lucid dreaming?? I don't know. But I had a case of weirdness over me all morning.
        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• You know i really can't remember any dreams i had, but premonitions come a bit often with my family. Specifically with my mom and I. I remember very very clearly on September 11, 2001 my mom was flying out for her 40th birthday to go see her mom and sisters. I remember riding the bus to school that morning balling my eyes out because i didn't want her to go. (weird because we all have flown before nothing new) then later that morning i find out about the Two plans in New York, the one in DC?, and the one that crashed in PA. I almost died! but thankfully he flight was canceled and she didn't fly out that day.

Another time, I was driving home after work really late one night and i didn't eat anything so i stopped to get food at the drive threw. only takes about 5 minutes right? Well it took a little longer whichh was annoying, but not the point. Anyway, after i started driving again this Big Truck flys past me (after seeing Joy Ride, i HATE big trucks) so i was a little unnerved. about 5 minutes later i was coming up on a red light and the truck, wouldn't you know the truck ran threw the red light and smashed into an SUV that was turning.(could have been me if i didn't stop). I get home and my mom told me that she was really worried about me that night she was having bad feelings left and right.

Needless to stay, my mom and i agreed when we had bad feelings to let each other know. haha no bad feelings since.
          I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• I get bad feelings sometimes as well.

Recently, a friend of mine told me that he was getting bad feelings about our youth minister (he had just resigned for no apparent reason; very suspicious) and I had also been feeling like something horrible was happening/going to happen. We don't know what it is yet, but we're trying to find out.
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Ok totally remembered a dream, and i had to search for this thread because no one is dreaming anymore... haha oh well

It's nothing special but i remembered it and since i don't usually i thought i would let everyone know...

I am moving into a new house by the end of the month, which is great but the packing stinks, and my mom and one of my sisters where taking me the Philly to get furniture. (Which would be awesome if that really happened ) Anywho, i had work at 3, so i look at my cell phone and i had a missed call. I check the time after i cleared the message and it said 6:30. Now from where I live Philly is about 5ish hours away. HAHA well i woke up after that and it was only 8:30 AM so i was good but i really did work at 3 that night. Reality mixed with dreams, crazy stuff.

Ok my boring dream is out there now... dai
              I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• I think I've been watching too much "Charmed". I'll tell you why..

Most of my dreams lately have been me in the Hallowell (sp?) home. It's soo weird. Like I have some of their powers too. But then sometimes it changes to another dream where it's just reg people after me then demons.

Totally confused about this. But then again, it could be because I'm watching too much tv.
                Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• March 5, 2008, 4:30? 5:00?
                  I was in a dilapidated house and there were broken stairways every where. I think I got there because my friend, Emily, had to find something in regards to movies. I dunno what, though. Then where I was changed for a second and I was aware of Ishizu (from Yu-Gi-Oh) in the vicinity, possibly with a prophecy. Then I was somewhere else again, and... I was Yami Bakura! Odd... It was sort of like both of them at once (Ryou and Yami Bakura, I mean)... I remember that 'I' was thinking about 'maybe I should stop stealing' (for those who don't know, Yami Bakura was/is the King of Thieves) and maybe should 'settle down' and guard something. I seem to have thought about being guard to Mokubah from something... Then I woke up.

You can tell I've been reading/watching too much Yu-Gi-Oh lately, and may have a slight... in-a-non-disturbed-way-obsession with Bakura... Uhhhh... *Laughs nervously and looks around*
                  On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
                  -Twilight Eve Golden
                  Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
                  Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

• Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• kk: Wow, you have a pretty descriptive memory

A couple nights ago, I had a really weird dream. I was home alone. For some reason, I kept looking out my window every two seconds, like I was watching for someone/something. Then, a car I didn't recognize pulled up into my driveway. I snuck out of the house, locked all of the doors, and ran up the street (being careful not to run past any of the window to my house) to a friends house. When I range the door bell, the friend was expecting me. She let me in and then called the police and told them my address and that someone had broken in.

It was like I, for some reason, knew that that person was going to break into my house and I made a plan.
                      Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Obviously, KK, you have an unhealthy distrust of older woman, no doubt going back through to an old grandmother...Also, you have problems with your mother. No particular reason to say that, but it always seems to come up for psychiatristss on tv. :P
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• YR: The only reason I would have problems with my mother is that she keeps bothering me about one of guy friends; apparently she thinks I'm in love with him.

Anyway, that doesn't really fit me.

Had a dream about Twilight, though. It was...interesting. Edward was amusedly watching Bella do her grocery shopping. It was funny.
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Which means that you secretly believe Edward to be harboring Starlker like tendencies! Admit to it! Admit it! No dreams to share today...Perhaps i'll manage a lucid one tonight. :P (It WOULD be cool)
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Edward may have some stalker-like tendencies, as you put it, but I don't think that was the point of the dream. Bella knew he was there, and had in fact invited him, trying to show him how different their species were, vampire and human. As Edward said in Twilight, he wasn't used to hanging around people who actually ate...food. It would make an interesting short story...
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• It involved a gay vampire, a dog-driven ice-cream truck , school, and a damaged suspention bridge. There was no real order to anything, but is was wierd.

Looking back into my DreamLog, I had a dream about being chased by Dragon Tale Dragon.. And in my house there was a train station.

crooked enough?
                                “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
                                -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X