Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's so funny, I almost don't want to know!! A gay vampire? Anyone you recognize from books? What did he/she look like?

Dragon tales dragon? Simply out of curiousity, which one?
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Lemmie see, the dragons were the pink one, the blue one, the one w/ two heads, and the old yellow one. They were trying to fry each other.

The vampire was Lestat de Lioncourt from the book "Tale of the Body Thief", be Anne Rice, Author of "Interview with a Vampire" , and other gay/not exacty strait vampire beeswax, like "Blood Canticle" and "Queen Of the Damned". Yes, it is very gorey.

Edit: Another dream... (even wyrder thys tyme)

this one starts of with me watching a jousting tournament with Sandry, Briar, Tris and Daja, as well as Rosethorn and Lark. The jousters are fighing for Sandry's hand in mariage, and she is rather cheerful, despite what happen in The Will Of The Emperess. For some reason it ends, and everything (including Lark) disappears, to be replaced by a island beach and a building. Sandry says that they are stuck, when Tris summns me. It appars that I am a jinn, and Tris has 100 wishes (what happened to 3?) and she has 78 left. She wishes for her and Sandry and Briar and Daja and Rosethorn to be somewhere safe. Then I wake up.
      “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
      -Groucho Marx

Comment

• I have no real idea why...but I had a Boxcar Children dream. I haven't read those books in years, so I was confused...

First, we were at their house, and everyone was there. But there was another one of them, a little brother about a two years old. Then someone was coming, trying to capture them for some reason, and we were all running, and getting into a car, trying to get away.

There was a sudden change of scene, and I was on an airplane that was landing, and the others were nowhere to be found, except for the two-year-old, who was sitting beside me, holding a very large teddy bear. The plane landed.

I grabbed the hand of the little kid, as we walked out of the plane. I remember rushing around the airport, asking the people at the help desks and such if they had seen the others, and describing the others for them.

It was panicky, and confusing, and then (random moment), Meryl Streep showed up, and then suddenly disappeared.

(See, this is what happens when there's a sleep aid in my cold medicine...)

And then everyone was found, and all of them left, taking the two-year-old with them, and then Harry Potter showed up, running on a giant conveyor belt, trying to run the opposite direction from where it was going.

(See above note: and also; I don't think I'm ever going to take that type of cold medicine EVER again...)
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I had this dream, a couple weeks ago - but I can just barely remember it. I know it was amazing. I had forgotten about if completely until something my sister said triggered a flash of it.

So I was carrying something and runing up these stairs (long, tall) to a building door. The ground was orange-ish (like certain type of sand or clay), and so were the buildings. I was running up them, and it just seemed so important. I know that there were several changes of scene, where I just went somewhere else, suddenly.

Something was following me. I don't know if it was good or bad. But I had to get into the door. Then I thought, Well, I'm dreaming anyway. I got through the door and woke up.

I loved that dream, I remember that much. It was a wonderful dream, whatever it was
          "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• I haven't dreamed in a while. Weird, i know... Anyway, the dream I am about to explain is one of those weirdly funny and scary ones at the same time, but there is no way it can top any of the ones that you guys typed out.

I was getting home from school, and I was about 5 or 6, and I saw all these guys and white delivery trucks without any writing on them in my driveway. I walked up to them and asked them where my parents were. Then my dad came up to me in his car and said that he had no idea who the strange men were. Then my mom came home and I went to hug her, and she fell into a big muddy puddle. It was quicksand. I kept trying to pull her out but she kept sinking further. Then, i finally gave up and pushed her farther into the quicksand and she popped up and out of it...i woke up. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!?!?!?! I NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT OR I MAY GO INSANE!!! more insane than normal, i mean.

Comment

• Of course, more insane than normal is just not normal! *nonsensical logic alert!*

I dunno...maybe, next time there's a serious life or death situation, try the most ridiculous, and most unknown of method to solve it. Or the opposite method; like how when you pushed your mother farther into the quicksand, she came out of it.

I had a dream that I was the main character of the Keys to the Kingdom series...and I was using all 7 keys to save the House from the destructive Nothing! It was actually a pretty fun dream...
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I often have very short dreams where I feel like I'm blind in my own body and they often come true. Like Deja Vu.

Comment

• What do you dream about?

I've always wanted to know what people dream about. Whether its a dream about love, life, or even if its the most random and freakiest thing that's ever come out of your imagination, well, I want to read about it from you. I'm basically trying to understand dreams, and I KNOW that there are others who think about them too. I figure why not make a thread for it?

Tell me everything you can remember about each one, and DON'T BE SHY ON THE DETAILS! (Unless its something that you're shy about)

Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• Alrighty then.

Okay so last night I had the weirdest dream.

I was in a forest and I was walking in no particular direction. I was smiling and happy, and I was holding this big oval blue stone. But then a dark cloud covered up the sun and I started running. I was holding the stone close to me and I kept on feeling panicked. I looked over my shoulder to see this black and purple blur darting after me. I started to run faster and feel scared. Then I fell and couldn't get up. Just as the black and purple blur was about to get me blue fire circled around me and the purple/black blur stopped short and screamed angrily at me. Just then the stone started to vibrate and when I looked down it was cracking.

Then I woke up.

Weird, huh?
                    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glede View Post
                      Alrighty then.

Okay so last night I had the weirdest dream.

I was in a forest and I was walking in no particular direction. I was smiling and happy, and I was holding this big oval blue stone. But then a dark cloud covered up the sun and I started running. I was holding the stone close to me and I kept on feeling panicked. I looked over my shoulder to see this black and purple blur darting after me. I started to run faster and feel scared. Then I fell and couldn't get up. Just as the black and purple blur was about to get me blue fire circled around me and the purple/black blur stopped short and screamed angrily at me. Just then the stone started to vibrate and when I looked down it was cracking.

Then I woke up.

Weird, huh?
                      Wow, that's incredibly weird, and AMAZING! Maybe you holding that stone represents you feeling protected by something, and the fact that the stone and protection cracked could mean that maybe you're guarding something inside of yourself, something sacred and secret at the same time. Maybe it means that once you figure out what's important to you, or once you realease what you're holding close, an old fear will back away. That's just one interpretation I have for this one, but I'll post some more. There are so many ways to interpret a dream that it's crazy
                      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• I usually have crazy dreams like this. This just happens to be one that just repeats often.

Comment

• That's so cool though! I hope you and everyone else keep those dreams coming. They're interesting to me, and I love to try to help interpret them.

Comment

• Isn't there already a topic for this? Over here:

http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/s...?t=895&page=28

Or has that been closed... I don't know... I haven't been there in a forever or two... Not since the old forums, I think...

But dreams are a very fascinating topic...
                            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I dont know. This is the brand new one then! Quick, fresh, brilliant! Lol. I'm hyper.

Last night I dreamed I was in the darkness of an alley, and I kept on running to the light, but it seemed like it was slowly getting farther away. And then I tripped, didn't get up and cried.

I woke up cause my sister said she heard me cryin'. She thought I was having a nightmare. I don't know. I got a good vibe from the dream. It was just kinda sad that I couldn't catch the light. It was like it was very important and special to me.

It's kinda freakin me out just thinkin' about it. Making me sad too.

Comment

• You're right, KK... the first one is still open.

I suggest using the Search feature before starting new topics to look for old ones. (I just searched for "dreams" and it was in the middle of the list).
                                "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
                                X