Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...I just dreamt I was in chat. All I really remember is that MS was there, and the computer was in my room, which is weird too. I remember thinking about how some people were never on chat since chime closed, and MS was one of them, plus I've been thinking aboyut how great it would be to have a decent computer in my room , so that may be it.
    "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

• I had a really awesome dream. I met DD in a book signing, and then saw her later downtown. It was pretty cool, although I doubt that I would act as calm as I did in my dream, and saw her in a booksigning.

kk: Which avatar? the HP one, or the running wolf one?
      Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• At the time I meant the HP one, but I like the running wolf too!

I had a dream about Nita debating with herself over telling Kit something, and saying, "Yeah, right; I'll tell him that when pigs fly!" Immediately after she said that, the Transcendent Pig walked up, seemed to get a thoughtful look in his eye, and then sprout wings and fly, saying to Nita, "Well, it looks like you're going to have to tell him, aren't you."

Edit: I had another odd dream last night, that had something to do with National Treasure. It was like my grandfather (a Mason) was going in search of the lost treasures of Affalone (Atlantis) and was searching underwater. I guess that's was I get for watching a scientific documentary on the legend of Atlantis...
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• really long, but now I will post normaly. Won't do that again, sorry if it caused any trouble for *someone*. I have the weirdest dreams, and a whole lot of them are Influenced... Ah, well, lyf thwi cegra.

deleted following mostly-dup post-gf
          On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
          -Twilight Eve Golden
          Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
          Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

• I guess my post will look extra tiny now - anyway...

I had this dream tht I was in a school (not my own, I didn't recognize it) and there were about eight people (students). We had to run into a classroom because the building was filling with hydrogen, and we had to keep openning the door real quick to let someone in (usually went out to rescue someone else). Someone told us we had to go on stage and tell what was happenning. Then we were getting on a bus (my ister shows up next to me). Our bus is the only one with people. The driver says something like you can go if you don't want to do that (stage thing?). We end up letting someone of in a train station, except we drive through it first. Then I woke up...

Isn't that the wierdest wierdest dream?

I haven't reallly had izard dreams - I probably have, but I don't remember any.

I might have had a Harry Potter one once?...
            "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• A couple of nights ago: Harry Potter, Death Eaters, Monks, Yu-Gi-Oh, bubble gum, EFDSoL; Ever Filling Drinking Straw of Light- need I say more?
              On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
              -Twilight Eve Golden
              Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
              Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

• That sounds like a dream that I had two months ago...only it also had marine life and guacamole in it. I think the marine life was eating the guacemole, but I'm not sure...
                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I don't know what mine counts as, probably just odd. I borrowed three (guitar) picks from my oldest brother, and he said "make sure you don't bend them (so they don't return back to the original shape)". Somehow, that induced this dream where I was disfiguring the picks beyond what is physically possible (making them end up a lot longer, bend, and ready to break into five pieces). I only remembered about it a few days later.

I also had this weird one a while ago where I was able to run from here to Diagon alley in around 2.5 seconds (don't ask me how I got across the water, or through the enchanted wall) right up to Harry Potter so I could talk to him. Now that I recall, I think it was after I saw one of the movies...
                  "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
                  -Terry Pratchett
                  Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

• Harry Potter Dreams... kind of common... also I had this one REALLY awesome dream where i was in LOTR and I remember the ringwraiths and Frrodo and people.... It was pretty awesome.
                    Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• I had this odd dream last night...only I can't remember it! Something about mugglenet, I think...or maybe it was mugglenet interactive. I think I remember something about a copy machine, but that might have been from another dream.
                      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Okay... I had a dream where my brother went fishing with the boy scouts. There, he caught a giant catfish (about 9 feet long). To cogratulate him, me and my family went to an expensive restaurant. Because there was no room for me at the table, I had to go and sit with my two friends who had just gotten back from grenfelzing (go chocolate). While there, this old man got confused and offered me a $10,000 check if i caught another giant catfish (he should've gotten my brother). Then, somehow I got in trouble, and a waiter came and told me to follow him. He took me back to the kitchens, which suddenly turned into a picture of pure terror. And then I woke up.
                        A good attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
                        -Anonymous

Comment

• I had such an interesting dream last night! It was YW related, only I wasn't one of the book characters, or just someone watching silently, I was a part of the story! It was so much fun, you can't even believe how much fun it was!

Nita and Kit were being forced to work seperately, and I was Nita's assistant, sort of. I helped her out where she needed it. We were doing something with time travel and/or alternate universe exploration, while Kit was doing something with dream translating (as if they were working with the other's specialty, and not their own).

It was as if I was giving Nita advice on some things, though I can't remember what.

I remember that Kit's path crossed with ours, and on complete impulse (and because she was happy to see him), Nita kissed him, shocking them both. I mean, after that moment, you could simply sense the tention between them.

I remember the dream ended with everyone at my aunt's house, for some reason.
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• A couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was at swim team pratice. The practice was of medium dificulty, not extremly dificult or easy. I was just swimming freestyle when I suddently stopped swimming. I one armed stroked (with my right arm) to the wall and pulled myself out of the pool with my roght arm only. (I dreamt this dream like I was watching it from the outside not experiencing it.) That's when I saw that my right arm was hanging lower than normal - I had dislocated it. I walked up to my coach (very calmly - surprisingly) and told him that I think that my arm is dislocated. He had lifeguard training so he popped it back in. I sat out for the rest of practice with ice on my shoulder.

That's not the wierdest part. The next day at practice my shoulder really hurt. It didn't pop out, but it did really hurt. It got a lot worse but then, when I went to a PT, he said I'm fine - in case you are concerned.
                            Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Last night I had a dream that my friends and I drove to this thrift store and started shopping, but as soon as we went to climb into the car again, a huge wave swept over the whole area, and our car turned into a boat. This is weird for more reasons than one, one of them being that none of my friends are old enough to drive...
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• kk: have you watched chitty chitty bang bang lately? Do you even know what movie that it?

Since i am commenting here, well if i remembered my dream i would state it, but i usually never remember my dreams, unless something really big happened. Sorry no cool freaky dream here today... maybe tomorrow.
                                I'm just sayin'!

Comment

Working...
                                X