Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Okay everyone, it is time to post your freakiest dreams here!
    Last edited by kk; June 19, 2014, 02:06:59 PM. Reason: wanted to get rid of some of the bad grammar, so I don't have to remember I wrote that badly
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

I hade a dream DD wacked me with a stick it hurt very bad and after that my bum cant stop hurting!

Comment

I had a dream I was running through a cematary, and I was barefoot. I also cut myself when I fell. I had a very hard time waking up. When I did, my feet had some wet grass like from morning dew and My knee was all bloodied and scabed from a cut I didn't have before.

My freakest dream was when I was being chased by aliens with Carmela's Curling irons.
      ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
      Yes I'm a witch, deal with it! So mote it be! My other car is a broom. Blessed Be! A.D.

Comment

Sorry for spoiling the fun (weird dreams, those were...) but we already have a topic called "what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?" or something of the sort. I think these dreams would do better posted there. Oh, and a helpful hint; before meaking a topic, check if one like it's already there. Dai,

-peri

Comment

peri i think that other topic has been locked cause i can't find it anywhere. i think this is the new dream topic now.

anyways, my strangest dream was i went into this video game store and started to drop game boys into a large pot of ketchup.

...to this day i'm afraid to ask someone what that means.
          ---------------------------------------
          YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
          "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

I once had a dream dd went into eragon forums...it was really weird and i have no idea why...other then i think mm was wishing she'd review the forum in real life a bit before the dream...and we already have a topic like this! it's called name the weirdest dream you ever had or something like that...
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Personally, I perfer to keep my dreams to myself. My dreams are not ment to be shared to the public.
              Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

ok. WEll, as for mbfs dreamn, i've decided to tell you anyways...you've connected the enjoyabuility to video games, as paramount tot he joy you get from eating good food, and, in an attempt to connect them, you placed your gameboys in the ketchup in that hope that they would eventually soften enough to eat...or you're just weird. take you're pick.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

i used to have these two dreams when I was little(they stopped about two years ago). One was that i was outside in our driveway and there was a sork circeling in the sky. he came down and said he was going to eat me . I told him that I would yell, but he just laughed. then i called my mom and she chased him away with a broom. when she left he came back. i was hidiing under my blanket and told him i would scream. then he stabbed my throat and was coming towards me 'cause I couldn't get help...
                  The other one was right after we moved. A pumpkin man( had a pumpkin head) was chasing my little sister, me, and my dad's dad who is dead. I never met the guy but he was helping my sister and me escape. Then he was going to suggest something the moment i realized exactly who he was... and i woke up.
                  I had both of these dreams every year untill I told my little sister about them.
                  "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

I was in a contest where I had to look like ghandi and tell stories about what he was most scared of. i said he was terrified of tigers. Weird enough?
                    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

My only weird dreams seem to be school work...and about books which i haven't read yet...which usually come true, creating weird moments where i'm in the middle of a brand new book and go.."wait a minute...I KNOW THIS PASSAGE!" that weird enough?
                      and i think yours is weird enough, considering how silent this topics been recently...

Comment

yeah...... I actually had that one just a couple of days ago, so that's why it occured to me. I also had a dream where I woke up, but then, there was a weird accident on the way to school so we all had to live with this weird guy at the beach.
                        "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

So, i have really <span class="ev_code_RED">vivid</span>dreams a lot. I have one about every night, and i can remember them, usually.

So, last night right, or a couple nights ago, i had this creepy dream of that, i was back in Grenada, but it was back in the Depression times. And like we at a school, but it was at these huge gates and yah.
                          So then, i'm walking around with some people and this guy comes up begging me for money, because im in nice Abercombie Jeans, and a cute tank top that is like, blue or something. And the boy is begging me for money and im like "I dont have any, i dont have any. Im so sorry." SO then, im back in the harbor, out by the beach where we were anchored in Grenada, a place called Hog Island.
                          Weird thing is, all the boats are like sunk. Except the crazy mans boat, which was eerie. He is always do weird things, in real life.
                          As we are going to my boat in the dink[gh]y, everything is like, changed, and we are back in the Depression area but still in Hog Island, and now its like a Pearl Harbor battles. And i now have a pistolshotgun in my hand. And the boy is there again, with like riches of all this crap, that he must have stolen.
                          So then, it changes again, and im on the boat and Sean! Of all people are there. And the boat starts sinking. Sean is then like to all the people on the boat, "Get out get out, you idiots! Dont you have a brain!?" (Sorry Sean, its true.)
                          Then, im stuck inside the boat and im like swimming around inside my cabin and wf shows up, of course i dont know what she looks like, but in the dream she was like..im not sure, it was just, she was there with brown long hair. And wf's like "Come on, swim around some more. You arent going to die." In this realllllly odd voice.
                          All the sudden, the boat collaspes, and i cant breath. Wf is gone, and Sean is yelling outside.
                          Im trying to surface out of the bathroom hatch and the mast falls on my head. Im like, "Wow, that hurt, wtf am i?!" I cant control my dreams.
                          Anyways, im stuck in the hatch, my hips are to hippish to get through. So like Sean is now swimming around the boat and the mast that is still balancing on my head and Im yelling bloody hell, ad all this crap.
                          So then i get out, and like, everything stops. Time sits still. And i can breath, see, and walk anywhere i want. Its like i was just an object, being moved across a map. So i am like running/bouncing through time and the sea, and i wind up at KittyMeow's front door. I knock, of course, time is still, still.
                          So i open the door and i wake around looking for Kitty's room, i cant find it of course. I open a door and she's there on the computer with her fingers in motion but not moving, I walk up behind her to see what she is typing, and she is typing about my dream. I blinked twice and everything was back to life. I am like breathing hard now so she looks up and flips out and starts hitting me, caue my head is a bloody mess and she cant see who it is. Im like "STOPPPPP ITS TORI STOPPPP" And shes like, "Huh?" And stops, then says "OMFG?! ARE YOU OKAY OMFG?!, How did you get here, omg..." And yah, and then i woke, and i will never know what happens, but it was prettyyyyyyy freaky.

Anyways, that was just one of my crazy dreams. Oh, and Sean, you ended up being killed by out boom. Im sorry. At least its just a dream. XD

Ta. I should so be NaNoing.
                          Love and be loved

Comment

as if my dreams aren't weird enough, now day dreams are coming true, and i can't always tell my true dreams apart from memories until after the fact...yesterday, something that i thought had already happened, happened, except with a slighty different ending, probablyc reted by my shcok, and the circumstances were too exact for it to have actually happened twice...

Comment

I had a dream a year or so ago about an IM I had with someone I hadn't even met at that point. And then I read what we were saying to each other, and it was one of those "Oh Snap" moments.

Nothing too weird recently, though. Shame, really. I want my night-time entertainment.
                              ----
                              "Mister Teatime had a truly brilliant mind, but it was brilliant like a fractured mirror, all marvelous facets and rainbows but, ultimately, also something that was broken." ~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

An ErrantryMMO...how cool would that b

Comment

Working...
                              X