Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shanae said: Sad thing is when i had the dream it was at least a year before i even picked up the book, let alone read it.
    yeah, that was weird.You said it was no longer than five minutes, creepy.

i have those dreams all the time...i dream entire passages sometimes...of course, what i hate is, i can't always tell what i dreamed, and what i didn't, because these days when the dreams done, i don't forget, but rather it fades to memory, minus the memory that it was a dream...it's kinda annoying sometimes. of course, if something actually happens that i dream, i can usually go "so it was a dream, and NOT a memory...good." And no, it's not possible that it happened twice, because the circumstances were too exact.
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I hate when I can't remember a dream, good or bad. Especially, if I can't tell what I dreamed or not. Like this morning before my mom got me up for school I was having this dream. I believe it had to do with wizards, sickness, and for some strange reason Kingdom Hearts. I just can't recall it, because when I started to really get into it my mom woke me up.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

I was going to New jersey to visit my grandparents and get a new computer, when i found a giant box of scones. MY DREAMS ARE THE WEIRDEST!!!!!!
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

i don't write down me dreams...i just remember them sometimes. i do occasionally add to them, but i don't use them for stories...at least not consiously. who knows what's going on in my subconsiounse?
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Ok, I don't always dream about wizards, but most of the time i do. I am always Nita or Dairine or sometimes both in my dreams. I remember one where I was most of the time dairine, but sometimes Nita. It was extremely weird!!!! I couldn't remember my real life!!! I thought I was Dairine!! In that dream I remember screaming, when someone tried to kidnap Nita but got me instead, "I'M NOT NITA, I'M HER SISTER DAIRINE!!"
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

kk maybe you don't always dream about wizards, but your dreams sure are weird.

Young Reader I don't think anyone really knows what goes on in their subconscious. I write stories in my free time, who knows how much of it came out of dreams. When I write I just let my imagination run its course.

Comment

spyells said: That is true.

I thought kk only dreamed about wizards.
                you know anyone OTHER then a wizard who can travel back in time at the moment? and no one ALWAYS dreams about wizards...though it's possiblew to only REMEBER your dreams about wizaRds. :P wouldn't bother to make the distinction, but i don't want to be yelled at for a one liner.

Comment

I didn't mean it like that. It is just the way that kk said it that made it sound like that's all (she? ) dreamed about.

Yes, I do know someone else besides wizards that go back in time. Pendragon.

Comment

Last night's dream was about a different world leading from a trap door in a church building. It was a HUGE city, and Kit was there along with some other book characters. as always in my wizard dreams, I was Nita.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I haven't had a dream in a while, maybe now that I am on break I will.

kk that dreamed sounded cool.

Comment

I had such a wierd dream the other night. There was a kraken in it and it was attacking the castle (village? not quite sure) I tried to stop it with magic but I wasn't powerful enough so I went down this I think it was a secret tunnel underground and I save everyone. AN dfor some reason there were preschool classrooms down there. but it was fun, except for the being scared of the kraken part.
                        Tourist, Rincewind decided, meant "idiot".
                        Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic
                        Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
                        Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Comment

This dream happened last night, and it's actually only a snippet of the entire thing, since the rest if it has fled my mind, as my dreams tend to do. And I had it the day after I watched the second LoTR movie.

I was calmly guiding an elephaunt (is that how you spell it?) through a forest. This is the only dream I can remember that was even remotely colorless*, because when you looked up, the branches of the forest were a dull grey, as were the poles rising from the creature's back, the hooks that hung from some of them, me, the elephaunt, and the others. Bits of a ragged tarp also hung from the knob-topped poles and blew silently in an imperceptible wind, which I did not feel at all. The beast moved slowly and very obviously, but the only things I could see of it was the top of its large, coarse head, and, when it swung it up occasionally, the end of its trunk. I vaugely remember two people sitting behind me, advising me on how to steer the elephaunt. (I had the reins [which were long, thin leather straps, coarsely made] in my hands and was doing so, and I was sitting directly behind the head.)One of the beings was in front of the other, and human, though I don't recall his/her gender. The thing sitting behind it was bigger, not human, (though I don't know what it was, it was intelligent) and male. Don't ask me how I know that, because I really have no idea. It was as if I had known then for a long time and we were friends. Their tones were light, and when I replied, my voice was also teasing. We all sat relaxedly, as if we'd done it many times before, and there was plenty of room on the animal's broad back. The only sound was the crunch of leaves underfoot and our lighthearted voices. I don't remember what we said to each other.

Yup, that's all we--er, I remember about it. Weird, no?

-peri

Comment

It's elephant.

That is weird though. I don't believe I've ever had a dream in black and white, but I do remember a dream that I have mentioned before with a guy staying in my house. But, I had the dream again this time I had a White pistol. Instead of escaping the way I did before after I shot him in the sewer running into the frogs in the pond, I ended up in Las Vegas and I ended up as a prostitute. I don't understand that dream. In the first one I had a black pistol and the man was black. In the second the pistol was white and the man was white. Either way I end up running, but I liked the first dream better with the talking frogs.

Comment

I'm not trying to double post. But, I did just have this weird dream. On Thurday my family and I went to see The Lion King at the Pantages theatre in Hollywood. Well before the show started we were on the Hollywood walk of fame. I saw Deze Arnez (I believe that's how you spell it) star. My grandma and I got on the subject of I love Lucy.

My dream was weird. I was at school hanging out with my friends. As I started to walk to class my mom called my cell phone. I went into the restroom and she was crying on the phone saying that Lucille Ball had died. In my dream I had absolutely no idea who that was and why it was even important. I don't even remember seeing her star.

Comment

MY last weird dream that i remember is that i accidently went on this site on my computer, and i had to shut down the computer before it could destroy my computer...

Comment

Working...
                                X