Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't think that I can translate that. But I have never heard of someone having someone else's dream unless it was in a book. This might sound off but I wish my dreams were that cool.
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• oh wow I don't remember the goal that i was trying to reach because I was four when I had that dream. oh and that was an interesting dream
      but i can't say i beleve that you could be in someone elses dream, because a dream is just the way your mind interprets the day, and nobody else prosesses things the way you do.
      but it is fun to think about.

Comment

• if you accept the idea that there's a dream world our subconsious mind enters when we sleep, affected by our subconsious mind in order to create the dreams that we have as needed by our mind, you could EASILY be in other peoples dreams...besides, if people can have dreams taht come true, why can't they tap into someone elses dream? one makes no less sense then the other to me...either way, it's the subconsious mind tapping into abilities most people are unable to make use of while in a waking state. *looks up* wow....that almost sounded SERIOUS! *grins* but either way...what i said holds true.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• *looks at YR's post count and throws a bucket of holy water at him*
          Anyway...
          I had this dream sometime in February, and I can still remember it clearly.
          I'm standing in a field, with tents all around me, my parents' tent the closest one. I can recognize the setting easily. It's an SCA event, and one that's in full swing. Grass cuttings litter the ground, giving it a wonderfully green appearance. Then, out of nowhere, a tornado appears, and starts sucking up the grass clippings. I'm not afraid, but everyone around me is running and screaming. Another tornado appears, and then my mum drags me away as I realize I'm dreaming. Then I wake up.
          An SCA event is a medieval recreation thing for nutters. It's all for fun, not like a renaissance fair, which is for presentation.
          "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
          Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• I POSTED! yeesh...and "looks at post count* ACK! no wonder i'm having holy water thrown at me! *rushes to correct this* anyways, your dreams easy to interpret...you have an unnatural lack fear of winds capable of killing you! i had a dream of tornadoes once...there were little mini funnles floating in the air, not connecting to the sky, falling to the earthg (or were they dots) and we had to catch them because if they hit the earth, we'd have a tornado...
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... as I have said many a time, that sounds interesting. And Mousey, if you know that you're dreaming, it helps to yell out, "I know this is a dream!" or whisper it, or something (although it sounds like you didn't have time to in that one). The dreams that I do that on almost always come true. One of the last ones I had where I said that though, someone told me I would have to save the universe. *shudders* I sorta hope, yet sorta don't hope that that one will come true. And then there was the one where someone instantly replied "don't be too sure."
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I had a nightmare the other night. Not like a wake up screaming dream, but kind of scary. I was in my car and it was in park and I also had my foot on the break but it was still going forward, it wouldn't turn either way and it was heading straiight for a restaurant. It went through four wallsbefore it finally stopped. I'm sitting there going "Get out of the way!Get out of the way!" And then when the car finally stops right in front of the last wall, I think first - Thank G-d, then I think, How on earth am I going to pay for this? And then I woke up.
                Tourist, Rincewind decided, meant "idiot".
                Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic
                Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
                Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Comment

• ummm..... sorry, but didn't mousey say that in the dream she -wasn't- afraid fo the tornado?? that everyone _else_ was running?? yeah, so how in the heck is she afraid of tornados when she _wasn't_ in the dream? exactly

Comment

• I had another dream where I was Nita. I would put it here, but it might be once again telling the future of the YW books, so I won't say much about it. I'll just say this one thing: You know in AWA how Nita and Bitty were talking about how when you make a promise it means a different when you have to keep it? Well, if that dream predicts the next books like one of my last ones did, the promise that Kit and Nita made on the moon (in HW, before they went looking for Dairine) will be an example of that. I won't say how different it is though, I wouldn't want to give anything away if it turns out to be real.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• i said she had a LACK of fear. i inserted that little word on purpose. *grins* good to see i managed to insert it in the right place, though...*is wondering how many others i might trip up before they read this* *Is joking* *mostly* i recenlty had a dream...several...in one, i opened a cubord for a fork and shut it because it only had a slice of pizza in it. at least, i THINK it was a dream...in another, two horses liked me and had the ODEST way of showing it. they were just foals, and ond one was VERY fierce, so i was warned to stay away from it though we were in a pen with all of them (sound like any one of a thousand books?) but it liked me...but it kept on trampling me! it was like it was trying to behave like a dog, leaping up on its owner, but with the hooves it was very hard...the other house liked me too and kept on attacking the other horse, and i was left confused about what to do...those hooves HURT! not that i felt any real pain (there was soarness possibly in the morning, but no pain! *grins* but it was more like the IMPRESSION that there was pain there, or that there would be, or something...

Comment

• I had a Deep Wizardry dream. Only just as Nita (me) and Kit arrive at the beach, Nita heads towards the water's edge, but Kit pulls her back. He hugged her hard, and said, "Neets, I know this is a dream, but I can't let you do this! I almost lost you once, and I'm not going to let you take the chance again! I would not be able to live if something happened to you!"

It was a little freaky, to say the least.
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I had this weird dream. I can't remember it all, but one of my friends came to tell me how she was almost raped. The weird thing is she turned into about two other people. And I swear before she showed up to talk that I was being chased by some pedifile.

Comment

• I had one the other night... I wrote it up....

ideas anyone? anything familiar to anyone?
                            -----------
                            "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
                            ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

• I had a strange dream about my friend who is moving to northern California. I went to another local high school in my area. This high school was like those nice rich schools in my dream that everything from the hallways to the classrooms to the students looked rich. Now in real life this high school doesn't look like that. All the students were wearing uniforms (In real life they wear that at the school too). I was in their administration building weaving in and out of the normal school day. I wish I could go and visit my friend that easily.

I've also had another dream awhile back that I just remembered involving the same school. I was with my best friend and instead of going to our high school we went to this one. The whole campus looked like a nice huge golf course. This course would've made Donald Trump jealous. I can't remember everything but I do remember that we had to sneak off the campus.

I had another weird dream last night. I really wish I could remember it though. It was sooooo cool. But my grandma woke me up because we needed to get ready to go to Knott's Berry Farm. Oh well, maybe I'll dream it again someday and I can post it here.

Comment

• i had a very bizarre dream recently.

i dreamed that i woke up, did my basic morning routine, eat breakfast, check my email, check my facebook, ect. and then i walked down to home depot, which is like a garden/hardware store. and i started picking things up off the shelves and putting them in this box which somehow never got full of stuff. i put garden gnomes, grills, patio furniture, all in this box, then after i had nearly cleaned out everything in home depot, i looked down at hte box and realized, that it wasn't a box, that i had been putting stuff in this large container of ketchup.
                                ---------------------------------------
                                YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                                "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Working...
                                X