Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes have dreams that come true. Especily if I'm having a problem or have a realy hard decision to make. Most of the time I just dream about Wild Magic and dragons. I would have to say that the wierdest dream that I had was when I dreamed that my BF at the time,and I got into this big fight and never spoke to each other again. I kidd you not that it came true word-for-word, and in the same place too.

"We are all just Slowlife." - Me
    "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back fo a dragon."- Me
    "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back of a dragon."- Me
    "Songs are the soul of life"-?

Comment

...i don't remember many crazy dreams. i talk in my sleep, walk around in my sleep, toss everything, including my sheets off the bed in my sleep,. (and that's in a perfectly all right dream), but don't rmember most of my crazy dreams. i only remember nightmares if my subconsiouse is trying to tell me something, usually, not just cause i'm scared.
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Shanae- Oooooh, I <3 Garth Nix. You're dream, if it was anthing like shade's children, must've been creepy.

Hr. I think I just, for a moment, fell asleep on thr keyboard. And the dream was weird, and super short. I was handing a letter to my pen pal, smiling, and she was too, and I was on the swings, with my hair out; it is sunny and I think I was squinting a little. Then, I'm four and my mom is pushing me, higher and higher; there's sunlight everywhere. I'm happy and I can tell my mom is too. Then it kind of fades, and I'm not swinging at all, (I'm not anywhere really,) but I hear a dull thud near the end and I can't see anything. The thud, when I woke up, kind of scared me. Weird. And that couldn't've lasted more than about five minutes.

-peri

Comment

Sad thing is when i had the dream it was at least a year before i even picked up the book, let alone read it.
          yeah, that was weird.You said it was no longer than five minutes, creepy.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

i always have weird dreams that have some basis of reality, like somethin that happened in one might actually come true. but others are way out there, like once i had a dream that my 6th grade science teacher was on an episode of ned's declassified school survival guide...

Comment

That's interesting an episode of ned's declassified school survival guide. I've never heard of that.

Comment

I usely have dreams about the last page of most of my major test. they always seem to come true in about a week.

Comment

i write down my dreams and add on to them.
                  right now i am writing a book about kit and nita based on dreams i had.
                  Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I've never added on to my dreams, though I do write them down. Good idea.

Comment

for the first time i wrote down my dream because it looked really cool but also kind of wierd. i hope to make it into a story. that i can read over and over. and share it with some firends.

Comment

That sounds nice. I share dreams with my friends and they share some also. One of my friends have some freaky dreams though. Usually about her crushes.

Comment

i had another weird dream.i was going back in time to help people conserve water. ???? ????
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

that sound really good, but also true. but when you have a bad dream it is even wierder and better.
                            ---
                            i had this wierd dream that this guy got traped into a washrag???? kind of wierd isn't.

[edited to consolidate double post. --kli]

Comment

That is true.

I thought kk only dreamed about wizards.

Comment

Horsefreek said: sometimes have dreams that come true. Especily if I'm having a problem or have a realy hard decision to make. Most of the time I just dream about Wild Magic and dragons. I would have to say that the wierdest dream that I had was when I dreamed that my BF at the time,and I got into this big fight and never spoke to each other again. I kidd you not that it came true word-for-word, and in the same place too.

"Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back fo a dragon."- Me

*fights down urge to beg you to join dragon game, and simply contents self to yell 'dragons rule!'* seriously! they do! dragons are awsome! *cheers*
                                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                                X