Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah. dreams are sooooo weird. i had one about a broadway musical (wicked by the way) was being performed in a library with ashley tisdale as the witch of the west!!
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Well . . . I have an obsession with LOST (y'know, the TV show?) and so I've had several dreams about the actors.
      In my most memorable LOST dream, I came downstairs to find Evangeline Lilly (who I met in real life in Hawaii this past spring) and Naveen Andrews, sitting at my kitchen table, eating buttered toast (my subconscious entered an Ed Edd n Eddy reference there). There were several plates with big stacks of toast. I walked over to them, picked up a slice, and proclaimed in a dramatic voice, "TOAST!" They just looked at me strangely. And then I woke up.
      I lurk. It's what I do.
      "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

I had this one dream once where my friend and i had just got back from a field trip. The bus dropped us off 6 blocks from my house. As we walked we kept running into various obstacles. My friend kept saying keep going. But eventually when we got down a certain block just before we reached the end, there were these mean dogs chasing us. Spiders, bugs, and animals of all kinds were attacking us. As we ran the block got smaller and smaller and there were thorns and traps on either side. The end of the block had a spider web. The web was like jello and clear like glass and it was thick. There was no way my friend and i were going to make it. But my friend pushed me out of the way to get to the web. Then I woke up. I do not believe that i made it.
        Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
        Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

the only dreams i ever remember are those that come true...and i can't tell if they were dreams, or already happened, until i find out one way or another, and they won't come true for months, or years, so i don't know if they're true dreams or not, but they always seem to be in the end...it gets very confusing, and i ended up creating entire theories about how it's possible to have dreams that come true...*yawns* that's what i get for getting board...
          and the other topic wasn't erased...it's a few topics down.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Some of my dreams come true but I do not remember them all.

Comment

Thought this was relevant:

Dream Recorder
              Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
              Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

a few nights ago i dreamed that i was nita (as always) and had to save kit from drowning in a swimming pool because his wizard air supply was running too low. all my dreams are about wizards!!!! who knows why.
                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I've never heard of a dream recorder, interesting. I don't always get enough sleep either. I've noticed that on the weekends or holidays such as the one I'm on now, I receive more rest so I tend to dream.

Maybe you should use your dreams to write stories or some fan fiction. I bet you could make a lot of money. Maybe thats why you dream of wizards the dreams are telling you something.

Merging two posts - Peter

Comment

Shanae: try not to double post, dearie. There's an edit button up at the top of your post.

My dreams are all odd. None have ever come true or anything, though. I dream at least once a week and get some strange things. Usually, they start off normally enough, then go into weird things that only made sense while in the dream.
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Sorry, I'll try not to double post next time.

That reminds me. I had this one dream twice. In this dream some guy lives in my house for awhile. I end up running away. The first time I end up in Las Vegas, the second time I don't know where I was.

Comment

when i was little and still read "the boxcar children", i once dreamed that i was jessie and we had a secret hideout to get away from our evil parents who liked our cousin more than us and gave her a white pony. before that, i dreamt that me and my friends were running away from godzilla. now that i'm older, i usually am too tired to dream...i crash and burn at night.
                        I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

I just had the weirdest dream...there was a flying bison, and i think it might have been something else that appeared like it, in a cubbord, and a kid wanted to "bink it" with a potion, and kept on shouting out that it would never be the same, and soemthing about his father...which is weird, since all my problems are with my mother. :P no idea what it was about...i was baby sitting them because there was a stampeed coming through and the mother was worried that they would get killed...and i was there, seperate from them, and it was them who had father problems...
                          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

oh dear. a hannah montana dream is the oddest. ever. oh and all the ones about wizards (me always being nita)

i am soooo sick of crazy dreams
                            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I like crazy dreams, at least the ones with magic. I had a dream the other night, I can't remeber all of it, but I had magic and it was my 21st B-day, and there was a bad guy and I caught him. but I don't really remember the details. But I liked it, it was fun.
                              Tourist, Rincewind decided, meant "idiot".
                              Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic
                              Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
                              Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Comment

I like to hear about other peoples crazy dreams, I just don't like having them.

There was this one dream I had once where the world was divided. One half of the world was made out of machines and the other half was normal. The one with machines looked like another planet. I was some sort of detective and I ended up in this weird building on the machine side of the world. These machine things were chasing me. (if you have ever read Shade's Children by Garth Nix you can kind of get an idea.) I had a gun and apparently only I could save the world. When I ran out of the building the machines were looking for me. I found my mother and she had been shot in the head. Then I woke up. I was scared for about two weeks after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X