No announcement yet.

Emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm black and since I live in MN I think I'm more open about being with white ppl. Since my mom's a doctor everyone knows who I am.(we have very unique last names.) My teachers are her patients and so are a bunch of the kids mom's. So I kind-of meet different ppl who are her patients. For example, the Mexicans and Russians, and Switzerland ppl (How do you say that? Switzerese?) it's kind of funny because half the ppl don't even speak English! I think I may even be less racist then my cousins because I've been around white ppl more. And I know I'm a lot more mature than some of the kids in my school. (Like one time we had a WinterWonderland festival, and there was some game where you throw stuff at Santa or whatever, and some of the kids were only throwing stuff at the black santa saying "we hate you black santa!" You know immature stuff like that really hurts, even though it's being said by a younger kid.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
    Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
    Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
    Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
    Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Nooooooo I haven't been to the Ice Palace yet! GRrrrrrrrr, we are going this weekend.
        You're right about the popularity thing. I'm one of the most popular people, mostly because of my name...and I've been in so many extra in school groups that a lot of people know me. They also may know me because I'm the only black GIRL in my grade.

Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher

Comment

• racism, anti-semitism, sexism...
          those are 3 things that can ALWAYS make me mad. Who cares if ppl are different!!! last year a girl said something anti-semetic 2 me (im jewish). anyway then a teacher told her that what she did was the same as someone being racist 2 her. after that, she really understood what she had done and was nice about it. anyway, the point is that there isn't really a difference between being anti-semetic and racist. Both are ppl who can't understand that everyone doesn't have to b the same.

*Star*

Comment

• AAAAHHHHH blue5star! You stole my avatar...
            FireWitch is jewish too. You are so right.

Comment

• Z-
              oh oops. i couldn't find any good avatars. ill change mine! i'm new on this site.

*Star*

Comment

• Gracias BlueStar!!!! If you want some tips on being a newbie, look on the Hey I'm New Here topic in the Chatter2 section.

Comment

• thanks

*Eliana*

Comment

• I know racists
                    I know sexists
                    I know those I druther not name
                    But I don't want to talk about them.
                    I don't want to talk about racists
                    Sexists
                    Homophobes
                    And those I druther not name
                    Because everyone's the same
                    We all rate a ten out of ten
                    In a just world
                    Chocolate.....sorry...that's not part of it!

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• PLEASE someone help me! I have to write a short story (fiction) in 1 NIGHT! It's due tomorrow and i can't think of any ideas to write about! If you can't help tonight, it's not any use because I have to do it tonight. Please give me an interesting topic if you can. Thanks!

~*Eliana*~
                      "A man walked into a bar and said 'ouch'."
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Rosevelt

Comment

• How long does it have to be?
                        <random idea-generating>
                        Personally, I find inanimate POVs very fun and easy. You could try attic junk...a musical instrument...furniture...anything, really.
                        </random idea-generating>
                        Hmm. I think my creativity's dying.
                        Anyway, what do you like to write? If you prefer something with a bit of a plot, then use a cliche storyline and give it a few twists. Fairy tales adapted for the future, for example. Imagine Snow White as a cyborg...

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I just went skiing...oh my gosh... they wouldn't let us learn with poles so I was horrible, I fell on my butt 7 times and I kept falling of the chairlift! *ouch rubs butt* Let's just face it, I'll never be a sporty type person I've tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! It's so annoying to know that I'll never be good at any sports, it's just....RRRRRRRRRRR

The monkey made me do it!
                          ~Z~

Comment

• ...I've always skiied with no poles unless is crosscountry skiing... You don't need the poles if you're recreational downhill skiing, not really... because it's not as if you're doing any hairpin turns or speeding.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• I know how you feel, Z...am not very good at any sports either. Rather annoying, especially in this rather sports-centered country.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                                -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X