No announcement yet.

Emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, don't. I hate family splits. Grumph.
    I have nothing to say, except I let myself down and he left me for reasons unknown. No note. No goodbye. No trace. Gone gone gone all gone. *wail*

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• My mom suggested telling my grandmother that his name is Henry Hsiehstein...
      (His last name is Hsieh--a Chinese last name--and "stein" is a Jewish ending)

Seriously...racism is stupid...and this forum proves it. We have NO idea what race anyone here is and we all like eachother...

A Jedi Ewok
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• I really want to print this page off. It talks about racism and it would be great to show to some of my teachers and friends.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
          Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
          Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
          Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
          Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Go ahead and print it off then. I don't think anyone here objects to it. As long as you tell us what they think, anyway.

^^ We must have every race here, honestly. ^^

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• I don't mind...Print away!!!

If it works, tell me...I might use it for Unity Week at my school...

A Jedi Ewok
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• It worked, but we had no ink in our printer.
                  I love mac computers they're so much simpler to use than windows.

Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• No color ink....

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Oh well, black and white suits the purpose, neh?

hehehe... yeah... Alastair's white... my parents HIGHLY distrust him. ^^ That could be because a) he's male, or b) he's white. Or maybe a combination of both. ^^

...eh, I wanna know what my other relations think if they see him... XD hah

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Urg....people have been giving my date a hard time about "going with that white girl"....he doesn't mind me....but everyone at his school seems to have serious issues with me...

A Jedi Ewok
                            And proud of it...

A physics geek
                            And proud of it...

Comment

• People always worry the whole 'meet the parents' thing, but I was always (still am!) much worried about the 'meet the sisters' thing. It's not that they are nasty - they would be just very forthright with me about her....
                              If she was black? I think that would raise about as much comment as if she had brown eyes.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X