Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Magic!

Whats your fav element?
    or what element are you? Remember this is ONLY the western clasics!
    ---
    I'm Water!
    ---
    Z! when you get here vote water!
    ---
    haha you like the poll???
    ---
    SAME i cant wait i'm so excited!
    ---
    *tries to take chill pill but accidentaly crushes it* Darn!
    ---
    Now your talking hmm. Z! if you see this go with water!
    ---
    No*uses water to drown Wicans talking Z! GLEDE! VOTE WATER!
    ---
    Z i am comunicating with you through the water in your blood choose water don't you see how dangerous fire is?!
    Water
    44.74%
    Fire
    10.53%
    Air
    31.58%
    Earth
    13.16%
    Last edited by Septimus; January 31, 2009, 07:55:31 PM.
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Fire all the way. Water has a problem on its hands MWAHHAAA!
    ----
    Yes I do! I wonder what the most popular element will be.
    --
    That I can see! Someone's hyper *gives a chill pill*
    ---
    Fine then, I'll just get hyper too!! Woooooooooo! YW Forum for life!!
    ---
    Don't listen to him! *Pushes Septy down real quick* Pick fire Z *rasies hand furiously waving*
    ---
    Z no! *Blasts Septy unconscious*
    Last edited by Kathy Li; January 17, 2009, 12:42:58 AM.
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Ok people, I'm here, so you can quit arguing in your short one liner posts!

Ok. Because you guys are being so obstinant with your opinions, I'm not voting.

I will however say that I like both water and fire.

Water is calm. It's smooth and serene, but is the most powerful force on earth. Don't believe me? Go see the Grand Canyon. That wasn't just there, it was made by water. Water is full of life. More than land is. There are so many parts of the ocean we know nothing about, making it a mystery too. Besides, water is rare too, although it covers aver 70% of the earth. Why else have we not found life on other planets? Water is a necessary ingredient of life too. Finally, I love to swim, (and I rock at it) and that needs water. Water gives me gracefulness in that way.

Fire. Fire is strong, it's got an awing distructive power, enough to kill vampires. LOL. Fire is solid in it's form. You can't change fire in the ways that water can be changed from solid to liquid to gas. It stay firm in it's ways. The term "a fiery temper" was derived from fire. And believe me, I can have quite a temper when people (boys) are obnoxious and immature. But like fire, you can control tempers, and make it useful. That's how I got all my A's in seminar. Take the anger or frustration and channel that to making your point clearly and thoroughly.

So I hope that satisfies the two of you, so that you don't fill up anymore bandwidth with your bickering.
      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

after all that you didn't vote!
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Mhm... Chill Septimus.

I am not going to vote until you and Wiccangixie make a peace truce, and promise not to keep posting one liners continuously to each other in threads, when they are completely off topic. K?
          "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Fine! ok Wican peace i'm sorry whats that you say it's ok good peace be with you. Now will you vote Z?!

Comment

Fine.

Air.

Breath, Septy.

See, air is another of those necessary things to get life going. Well, not air specifically, but oxygen, and oxygen is only founds in air and water. Air is always there, but you can't see with you own eyes. Like God. And Air is wonderful. Warm and cold, a wide range of versatility is found in air. Air is awesome.

Comment

I see your piont... that air is in eveything(on earth) but see my point is, so is Water! based on our limited human knowledge water and oxygen are two must-haves for life. so when you think about it water and air would be even in a fight...save for the whole water beig heavier and denser than air.

Comment

My favourite element is either Sodium or Lithium. Not too sure why, but they're always fun to play with. Helium is pretty neat too; all those squeaky voices XD. In fact, I think I like most of the Periodic Table..

ohhh, you mean Classical Element? I have always associated with water. Not too sure why. I'm a bit of a water-baby/fish - once I get in, I don't get out til I start shivvering and I really enjoy swimming. I also really like fish and fishing, and just being out on the water in a boat. Its soothing and calming (until the adrenaline rush of a big fish, anyway, ).

Comment

Truce. I'm a Wiccan hunny! Peace is my middle name, other than Fire. I've always had a connection to air too, in fact its my descriptive element, and you need oxygen for fire to burn. NP right Septy. Love you guys!
                    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
                      Truce. I'm a Wiccan hunny! Peace is my middle name, other than Fire. I've always had a connection to air too, in fact its my descriptive element, and you need oxygen for fire to burn. NP right Septy. Love you guys!
                      Hey wiccan is it just me or are your messages being mod-watched too??? and i always wondered how the fish in the sea get the oxygen from the water...anyone know???

Comment

Its not just you hun! My post are being modulated too. Its cool, Advisor G said he'll lift the mod soon, we just have to be good.

I believe fish actually filter the oxygen using parts of their body.

Comment

I'm totally fire, when I get mad it's bad.
                          hugh, that might make a nice poem...
                          Life is short, eat dessert first!

Comment

Wow. You guys are so weird! I'm proud to call you my cyber-buddies!
                            Uh.. my Zodiac element is Air but I LOVE fire.

Fire creates life in it's own way. Without fire pine trees would not seed, wildfires can destroy to help create more, and we would not have barbecue.

But Air... Air is necessary. I like em both!
                            "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                            "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                            "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                            "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

I say water.

All life on this planet has one thing in common: It needs water to be here. We do, our pets do, plants do, oceanic species do....

I agree with everything Zirsta said about it.

Water can also take form as ice and steam, which can be useful, too. Especially in wizardry. Ice can be useful for... er... interfering with your pursuit.

Of course, all of these things work together, but I just particularly like water.
                              "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
                              X