No announcement yet.

Our very small world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I come from little Ohio, which in my eyes is kind of boring, but has its perks. Like Cedar Point. but I've never been there. I'm not even sure if it's still open.</span>

Comment

I'm from California!! But it sounds like the other Californians here are from Southern California, I'm from Northern California, in the SF Bay Area. *huggles San Francisco to death*

Blar, you took most of mine:
      No, not everyone here surfs (I've never been surfing in my life... yet I've been snowboarding!! Fun!!)
      Yes, it does actually rain here
      No, we do not all live around the corner from somebody famous, nor have we all ever met somebody famous

My friend Torie is from Canada. I call it Torieland. haah, we had fun discussing stereotypes in the beginning. We thought she lived in an igloo (well,not really, but we thought it was always cold)
      ------------------------------
      Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
      -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

Aug, people. I don't post my location. But, hah, Abby. You have the Govenator. :P
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'm from Puerto Rico.
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Delaware? Didn't Perry Como sing a song "What did Della wear, boys"? As far as I can remember - it's been a while - she wore a brand New Jersey. I don't remember how many state names got into that song.
            And you stole the name of Dover for your capital, didn't you?!? It's not real Dover unless it's got a castle. Guess where I live. No, you can't see the castle from my house - there's a school and Castle Avenue in the way. Bah, humbug.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Yes, sadly enough I do have the governator.

No, not everyone in California wanted Ah-nold for the governor.

ha. Actually, about the track suits and running and stuff, I shouldn't comment on that, cos I do run. hehe, it's fairly common to see people running along the street, but isn't it like that a lot of other places as well?? I'm on my school's cross country team. *can't wait for Fall* Eeesh, they're going to Hawaii in September for an invitational. I wanna go so bad, but they're only taking 28 runners, and we've got a large team, like 90 or so runners (but then quite a few were seniors) anyways, I have a fairly good chance of going. I just got back from running awhile ago. It's not the season right now, but I'm getting in all the training I can.

NO SALES TAX?? Awww, lucky! We've got 8.25% tax. rawr. It's really annoying.

and California is really diverse, we do have a lot of Asians, like 1/3 of my school is white, 1/3 Asian, and 1/3 is a mixture of other ethnicities and races. Most of the Asians are Filipino.

Our weather could give England a run for its money though, it's crazy here. It's rather annoying, I'll be readin a book in my room and it's perfectly sunny outside then it gets all dark in my room from the clouds and I have to turn ona light, and a few seconds later the sun is out again and so forth. hehe. The weathe ris pretty psycho sometimes.
              ------------------------------
              Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
              -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

wow, your school has 1/3 other races? ours is about 29% asians, 69% white, 1% hispanic, and 1% miscellaneous other ethnicities...

...I dun like Ahhh-nohd that much, myself, but at least he's somewhat of a compromiser, which is a rare fish in the big murky tidepool of politics. Or, at least in party-oriented (party as in political party, that is) politics, like in the US. But he does annoy me slightly.

Comment

Wow, MY school is about... 98% White, 2% OTHER.

Hehehheehee.... we also have one of the highest academic standings though, for public school....

Comment

Yeah your school is pretty diverse. Mine has mostly white kids, a few Asians, like a few hispanic, and more black kids than asians. We also have a lot of Indian kids. But I live in the suburbs while, if you live in the city. AKA (St.Paul or Minneapolis, the twin cities.) You have a lot more diversity.
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X