Our very small world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our very small world

Tui has inspired me to make a topic. It kind of suprises me that so many people from different parts of the world can get together on one forum. Like when Tui said that many of the trees were dead in central park that made me laugh so hard...I never thought anyone would think trees were dead because they didn't have any leaves! It's so normal here. So I dedicate this topic to traveling... [/QUOTE]

The monkey made me do it!
    ~Z~
    penguins will rule the world.

Tui has inspired me to make a topic. It kind of suprises me that so many people from different parts of the world can get together on one forum. Like when Tui said that many of the trees were dead in central park that made me laugh so hard...I never thought anyone would think trees were dead because they didn't have any leaves! It's so normal here. So I dedicate this topic to traveling... [/QUOTE]

~Z~

Comment

*waves* I'm from Michigan, America, Earth, Universe. It's kinda boring here.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Hi! *waves back* I'm originally from New Jersey (the beach!) but we moved to Virginia last month.

Calliope, the Muse of poetry and song

http://lonestarlight.blogdrive.com
        Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I'm from So Cal, land of the Govenator and eternal summer! Peace out!

A Jedi Ewok
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
          A physics geek
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

I'm in the middle of the US Kansas it has the exact center point of the 48 conteguas states and I hve lived here my old life all 14 of them.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
            *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
            *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
            *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
            *Many have come and go

Comment

Let's quote the beer commercial one more time...

I! AM! CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, southwestern Ontario is great.

And before you ask...

No, we do not live in igloos.
              No, we do not all speak french.
              No, our parliament is not made of ice
              No, our second vehicles are not dogsleds.
              No, we are not as fat as Americans (reference to obesity rates)
              No, snow is NOT year-round unless you're wayyy up north in the Territories.

*rants off a list of other things exceptionally stupid Americans have been known to ask about*

*Note Aurie isn't implying you are stupid, only stating that some Americans are like that*

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

Hey not all americans are stupid were just below adverage thank you very much so don't insult us all we like our country and we think all others are weird(which they are not but most americans think they are).

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                *Many have come and go

Comment

Aurora: What? You don't live in igloos? *shakes head* Next you'll be telling me you don't say 'eh?' at the end of every sentence.

But you must admit that French is spoken more in Canada than in most other primarily-English-speaking countries.

Devin:
                  *Note Aurie isn't implying that you are stupid, only stating that some Americans are like that*
                  The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

lol, (bursts out laughing again) that was comedy why can't we all be like you?

*Many have come and go

Comment

I'm from MN:
                      No we do not all say Minnesota like Meen-ee-sew-ta
                      No we are not all tall blonds
                      No we are not all frozen
                      No we are not all shop-o-holics (considering the biggest mall in the us if in MN!)

~Z~

Comment

Yo my peeps, I am just from little old Vermont. Yes to me Vermont is little and Old but that is just me. Vermont is not as great as people might tell you even though it is pretty. Anyway thats where I am from not the greatest of places. OH WELL I LIVE!!!!!!

Lissa
                        "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                        and hope that our hearts will blend.
                        Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                        And who knows:
                        starting a new journey may not be so hard
                        or maybe it has already begun.
                        There are many worlds,
                        but they

Comment

Me is from CA!! Here's my list of no's:
                          No, we are not all surfers.
                          No, we don't all look good.
                          No, we haven't all been to disneyland, no matter how close we live to it.
                          No, we don't get year-round sun... we statistically get an entire NINE DAYS of rain a year!!! (yaaaaay.)

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

Buuuuuuuuttttt........

CA has a lot of azns. A LOT lot of azns. ^^ A lot of my cousins live there. ^^

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

*is rather confused*
                              'azns'? I'm having an obtuse day, please forgive me.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                              X