No announcement yet.

Our very small world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Delaware. Hands up if you've heard of it.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Delaware has tax-free shopping. It's the first state and the second-smallest.
    And no one's heard of it. *sigh* Oh well.

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.

Steve the egg, Steve the egg, how'd he wear pants if he got no legs? Steve the egg, Steve the egg, he woke up next to sausages!
    -Dave the Barbarian
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

*raises hand and shakes it in Ella's face* I'VE HEARD OF IT!!!!!!
      Well actually, the movie Sweet Home Alabama WASN'T fillmed in Alabama. Yeah yeah yeah, so what. We've got accents, and our own way to pronounce words. And ACTUALLY most of the small houses are trashy around here, it's the big ones that are pretty. Sorry, just had to say that.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

o.O Tax-free shopping?

DUDE!!! ^^ TAX-FREE SHOPPING!!! ^^

I heard of Delaware... ^^ There's a small elementary school here called "Delaware." Hehehe...

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

I'm form Washinton. (State not DC)
          No It dosen't always rain here. That's Seattle and I live in the high desert.
          No.... no..... Well that's all I got, sorry.
          *throws hand in the air* I've heard of Deleware! I had to do a report on their imports and exports in fifth grade!

Stupid gremlins....
          ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by EWizard11:
            I live in Delaware. Hands up if you've heard of it.
            Dela-where???

Sorry, couldn't resist. I think I have heard of every state in the USA, - though I would be hard placed to say where they were on the map. Mostly it's the larger ones I can place - all the ickle ones down the Atlantic coast confuse me.
            Weird fact: did you know that the US state with the smallest area had the longest name? And also, its legslative building has the world's second largest self-supporting dome? (After St Peter's church, Rome). Bill Bryson is great for weird facts like that...

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
            "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

I'm from Puerto Rico!

It rains here almost everyday on at least one town. It's hot always but it's cool...

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Wilf: And I thought I had a lot of weird facts stored away...

*raises hand* Oh! Oh! Me! Me! I've heard of Delaware. My fifth grade teacher had us memorize capital and postal abbreviation of every state in the union. O__O She was absolutely crazy. Almost four years later and I can still rattle them all off.
                Tax free shopping? For everything?!

Calliope, the Muse of Poetry and Song.
                Rubber bands last longer when refridgerated.
                Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
                It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. Try it!
                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

*Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

Uh, MN has tax free shopping too...And did I mention that we have a super big mall!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!! Sry 4 the short post.

The monkey made me do it!
                    ~Z~
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

(is about an entire page of posts behind) Yaknow, that ting about the people in track suits running around the block is actually kinda true, esp. right now in San Diego. It's rather traumatizing, you know. You see guys you know in school who are usually dressed in long jeans and sweatshirts bouncing along in nothing but REALLY REALLY SHORT SHORTS >.<!!!! And there's this one guy I know, and he's got the approx. frame of an anorexic (sp?) wall spider, and... ugghhhh!!

I like Delaware. Even though about all I know about it is that it was one of the orig. 13 colonies and that it's got something to do with horses. But it's got a fun name to say, yeshh, Delaware. Delaware. Delaware. Delawaredelawaredelawaredelaware.

...okay, now it's just starting to sound weird....

</randomness>

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

I've heard of Delaware. Actually, I'm in DC now, and catching the train down we went through Delaware (I think), and I though "Hmm, that's where Ella lives. it's the first state."

So there.

I come from

Specifically, Wellington:

And my town looks like this:
                        And this is why I find Nth Hemisphere trees disturbing: clicky clicky

See?

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                        --Agent M
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Still the Typo Queen
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I'm loving San Diego right now. The Santa Anas blew in, and we've got summer shorts weather happening: sunny, clear, and in the high-80s.
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

all I can give you is my school's website http://www.falconcountry.com/

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                            *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                            *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                            *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
                            *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                            *Many have come and go

Comment

Summer shorts weather? I envy you. About four more days 'til spring, and it's still feeling like the dead of winter here. *shivers* Snow days make it all worthwhile, though. ^_^
                              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Well, it was a freak episode. Normally we see Santa Anas in the fall and winter. We're back to regular spring weather, now.
                                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X