• Time
  • Show
Clear All

azns=asians, i'm from nj, here's a list of no's

no, we don't all have passes'to GA
    no, we don't all breathe smog like perfume
    no, the jersey devil isn't really that popular

Comment

Ahhhh. *gets it* Thankies. I must protest in my own defense that I was up till an obscene hour last night finishing a nightmare of a history essay.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

*Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

CTCOI, if you say the "sew" as in like needle, thread, and band-aid "sew," it'd sound like someone with my cousin's accent... (he's from WuHan, China)

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

No, we do not live in igloos.
            No, we do not all speak french.
            No, our parliament is not made of ice
            No, our second vehicles are not dogsleds.
            No, we are not as fat as Americans (reference to obesity rates)
            No, snow is NOT year-round unless you're wayyy up north in the Territories.
            -Aurie
            Oh, god, I'm about laughing here. I have a friend who moved to my state from Canada. An he got a lot of questions like "do you live in an igloo?" Poor Canadians... They really get hit by the stupid Americans.

My friend's nickname is Canada.

I used to live in Florida. We hate the heat and the cold. It's kinda pathetic, really. Not gonna tell you were I live now.
            --Back off stalkers!--

Vermont rules, melissa! Ya got your mountains, yer humid weather, n yer yummy sirope*! I love Vermont! I staid at this one place in Vermont... they had this little store that sold the best pancakes ever. Heh. That's what i had every morning. Pancakes... Well, anyway, we climbed to the summit of a mountain (3 mile walk) and as soon as we reached it, it started pouring rain and thundering. It was scary! And all the pathways were flooded because they were the antural paths that the WATER made. We were slipping on rocks. Some parts had steep drops type of thing. And then we had to cross the waterfall... Oh, god! To get across you had to step in the rough and wrinkled looking rocks. But with the water so high, everything was slick AND the water was fast! It could've carried you off. *shivers*

-MaThFrEaK
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
            "Izza mousey!"
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

My puny topic LIVES!!! *muhahahaha* I"ve never made a topic before. Okay you guys, i'm supposed to do a school project on Minnesota, and what do you guys think when you here that name. (Our book says and I quote :
              When people here the state MN the think of cold and tall blond swedish girls.
              I seriously wonder who wrote our textbooks and if he had dating problems...but anyways can you guys help me prove my textbook wrong. Guess what I'll tell you what I think when I here where you're from.
              Canada:I think about Niagra falls and my uncle and the woods
              California:I think about a bunch of people with track suits on running around the block
              Vermont: Montpelier...I think about how anyone pronounces that...mont-peel-er mount-pell-ear?
              Kansas:Corn fields and tornadoes...

The monkey made me do it!
              ~Z~
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I'm just here in lil' Toronto, Ontario, where as far as I've seen, there aren't any no's as long as one knows where to look.
                Zgirl: I believe it's pronounced Mohhn-pell-yay, or something similar to that.

Comment

I'm here in boring, beautiful, old Alabama. I love it here though.
                  Oh! Aurie I KNEW most of that stuff... wow. *is suprised at herself*
                  I have no list of no's.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                  CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
                  Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                  Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                  HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                  My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Well, I guesse that Vermont is pretty but not really where I live. Oh well I live.

Lissa
                    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                    and hope that our hearts will blend.
                    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                    And who knows:
                    starting a new journey may not be so hard
                    or maybe it has already begun.
                    There are many worlds,
                    but they

Comment

Z: To me, that sounds more like word association than stereotypical assumptions...I mean, I live in MI and still think of moose and woods and whatnot when I hear the word 'Michigan.' But I don't assume that all Michigan is like 'Escanaba in da Moonlight.'
                      </pointlessness>

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Oh yeah my list:
                        Alabama: Sweet Home Alabame, southern accents, small pretty houses. It's great but GA is better. (I was born in GA)

The monkey made me do it!
                        ~Z~
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

OMG, I'm about to pout!!! I posted a big, long reply and uggg....

I'm NOT going to retype that. GRRR to my compie. GRRR

-MaThFrEaK
                          "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
                          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                          ~Gryphon~
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

My list of Kansas is most unpredictable weather in the US, tornatos in the late summer, lots of wheat growing(not corn thats Nebraska), and fianally lots of alien sightings...NOT, and very friendly people.
                            *This was made by an university proffesser- Kansas is the friendlist state that I've being in.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                            *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                            *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                            *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
                            *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                            *Many have come and go

Comment

I saw a study in a maths(!) journal which explained that the UK does the most unpredictable weather in the world. It's basically because we have five different air streams/modes of weather which can influence our climate, and then it starts getting very mathematical. It's a bit of an obscure record to hold, but there we go. Oh, and we also get the most tronados per square mile per year of any country in the world .

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Don't meniton math I just got home from Mathcounts(a math contest) at state and my team and I didn't do so well so were not going to nationals so our Mathcounts days are over.
                                P.S. I only knew about a third of the test.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                                *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                                *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
                                *Many have come and go

Comment

Working...
                                X