• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Book freak:
    I want to be a...Singer on Broadway.
    Reporter.
    Publisher.
    Actress (movies)
    Writer.
    Ah, the list just goes on and on. That's what happens when you put me and choices in the same sentence...
    yes yes! i want to be a Broadway Performer with all my heart!! that is my life dream. I love theatre, and if i dont do B-way, ill probably be a drama or dance teacher or a vocal tutor. or really doing ANYTHING at all w/ theatre....

I also love to write, so if i can get that in to, i would love it! ( kind of like Anthony Rapp. [original Mark in RENT, recently wrote "Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss and the Musical RENT] )

k. im done. i have way to much energy...
    There's only us, there's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss,
    No other road
    No other way
    NO DAY BUT TODAY
    (from the Broadway musical - RENT)

Comment

ANTHONY RAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH thank you! You reminded me of the book that I knew I had to get at Borders when I go but that I keep forgetting! I'm deeply in love with Rent. And Mark especially. Why on earth would Maureen dump him? Ah...it's too bad Anthony Rapp's gay in real life. I'll make him marry me anyway...
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

I also love politics and international issues, but I don't know if I want to be a politician because I can tell you right now, in today's political climate, someone like me would never get elected.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd vote for you. A lot. And campaign and give money and run naked through the streets to get you elected, although I suppose that might be considered bad publicity...

I have a new potential career, myself: when I grow up, I want to be a logician!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

TUI!!!!!! *tackles*

HI!

And I appreciate the pledge of support, although unless you became an American citizen your streaking could only hurt my campaign...although it would definitely make me laugh.
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

*tacklehugs back* OMG HI YOU.

It's true, I admit, my support is useless in a practical sense. But I'm sure I can convince people! And comic relief is always important in politics.
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
            X