The Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys talking about?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Nothing really...don't ask or your brain will go into overload.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Well talk of something then! lol

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
        You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
        GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
        "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• hehehe...look, 31 pages! We'll get to 50 soon! *is optimistic*

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• KEEP TYPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nd's coffee shop must overtake the TOGR. But I have an idea if you wanted to make a topic longer. Have birdhead give a newbie pack in that topic. Because that way it takes up lots of room. *Eno licks bc's toe, which turns black* GRRRR.

brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
            --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
            brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Heh. HEY NEWBIES, OVER HERE! hehehehe...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I'm serious. It's an idea. Or we could just DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lightbulb goes off over bc's head* To conserve DD's space, we should just have a place where a nebie pack is and tell the people to go there.

brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• We did talk about that, but Tui think's it's more...personal if she gives them individually. Besides, it's changing all the time.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yes, as new poeple arrived the newbie Packs Change....true true.

Dai
                    Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                    Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                    Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• I suppose. But we should keep writing posts...this post is going to start page 32 on this topic, I think, but if not, the next one will. I hope Tui doesn't leave. Also...where are ND and Melissa, to mention a few that are "missing." They are now officially MIV, Missing in Virtualworld. What about Sean Gilpin? Or white tiger? Meteorite? WE MISS YOU ALL, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, some days you just have to come on to this site. It's so friendly and fun. I love everything about it, the chatter, the people, the books, the guestmap...ah,...happiness

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Meteorite's on holiday, remember? But you're right about ND and Melissa, and of course Dave's AWOL once more, but that's expected. Sean- yeah! Where's Sean and his dog? What if we needed the ARD?

I have actually been thinking about a newbie pack topic. I'm thinking that I could upodate it from time to time, and that I could post a sort of short "welcome" message every time I see a newbie- but then I suppose that would actually put bandwidth up. Or does it go up with content as well? I mean, is there a flat rate for posts, plus a charge for content, or is it just per post?
                        *is curious*
                        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *cackles insanely* And another practically dead topic is brought to life by Amber's boredom! Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, ahahahaha!
                          Um, anyway...it seems to me that newbie packs have been pretty much dropped now? I never did quite get whether they exist anymore or not. In any case, we've been briefing the newbies individually...I think a newbie pack thread where the Official Newbie Pack and discussion of said pack could exist would be a good idea. If the newbie pack is updated significantly, someone could post the revised version; it's not as if the whole pack wouldn't be posted again anyway.
                          *glances up at last post* Did I say that? Did I say that??
                          ...but Tui think's it's...
                          *dies of shame*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Uhm what's wrong with that?
                            More thinking on n00b packs when I get back, prmise promise PROMISE... *kicks self multiple time*

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                            --Agent M
                            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                            Still the Typo Queen
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                            X