The Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coffee Shop

Hello... this is the coffee shop.....well going TO BE the coffee shop. Now first i need ideas for the site of the coffee shop. Should it be in the snowy mountains in a ski resort, or should it be in the city of New York, hidden in the corner of a busy street, and only few know about it and that it's home of the coffee that is only made with spring water touched with a sprig of minty freshness. oh and also, i need employees. marniebrown1 already has half ownership, against her will. And also, should i have rusty red walls or yellow? Plush red couches or beige leather ones? And it also needs a name. Does anyone have any ideas? And Birdhead, can i have the recipe for your chocolate that you were selling in M.C. Escher? or maybe you could work there and make chocolate all day. Opening soon(I hope)!

Hello... this is the coffee shop.....well going TO BE the coffee shop. Now first i need ideas for the site of the coffee shop. Should it be in the snowy mountains in a ski resort, or should it be in the city of New York, hidden in the corner of a busy street, and only few know about it and that it's home of the coffee that is only made with spring water touched with a sprig of minty freshness. oh and also, i need employees. marniebrown1 already has half ownership, against her will. And also, should i have rusty red walls or yellow? Plush red couches or beige leather ones? And it also needs a name. Does anyone have any ideas? And Birdhead, can i have the recipe for your chocolate that you were selling in M.C. Escher? or maybe you could work there and make chocolate all day. Opening soon(I hope)!

Comment

I'll apply for a job...

New York. Definitely. Rusty red walls...and mix up the couches. Different colors.

Cool!

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
      -Plato

"Don't it always seem to go
      That you don't know what you got
      Till it's gone
      They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot
      Hey now now
      They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot"
      -Big Yellow Taxi, Adam Duritz with Vanessa Carlton
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

do you think i should have biscotti? some people love it and some people hate it....hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Maybe Ella could have half ownership and not me? No I'm just kidding! Hee Hee Hee!

Live your life as if there's no tommorrow, for all you know there might not be.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

do you guys have any ideas for names? i can't think of any......hmmmmmm......maybe it should just be called THE COFFEE SHOP.....hmmmmmm........

OPENING SOON......THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

The Coffee Shop, that's soooooooo realistic. Hee Hee Hee. No really, I think, well I think your crazy (which is a good thing) but besides that, The Coffe Shop, or the Milliways Coffe shop, meteorite would love that one...

*Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

you spelled your wrong. it was supposed to be you're.... errrrr........ms.g. would have your head.

Comment

Well she quit so, oh well.

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

yeah. oh well. birdhead will have your head.

Comment

I think Birdhead's given up on my grammar by now. Muhahahahah!!! The Anti Grammar queen. Actually no, I couldn't live like that.

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

did you see? i have twenty-three post!!!!!!!!!!! and it's only my first day......*jumps up and down and sqeals like Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels* oh myy gosh... hehehe*giggles like CD in CA's(Again)*

Comment

Comment

Um..... well Birdhead and I came like a month after you.... but also before I became a member I was in the chat room once and I saw Nita and Vandailan Lord Raven.

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

The Coffee Shop isn't open yet!!!!errrrr read my sig! it needs a name, a location, employees, supplies, couches, and i need someone to paint it rusty red too.

Comment

Working...
                              X